剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
5周后
in five weeks.
好奇怪
Well, this is strange.
好像下周初空出来一个位置
Looks like there's an opening early next week.
这是学习许可 你可以用它来练习
That's a learner's permit. You can use that to practice.
这玩意儿能当身份证用吗
Is this good for ID?
这跟普通驾照一样
It's just like a regular license.
都完事了 我给你们申请的特快流程
And we're all set. I put a rush on it.
你在24到48小时之内就能收到
You should receive your new debit card
新的借记卡了
within 24 to 48 hours.
如果你需要附属卡给你的
And if you need an extra card for your...
同事 -同事
Colleague. - Colleague.
这年头身份不好瞎猜的
One can never assume these days.
随便猜 我为他打工的
Assume all you want. I work for him.
没错 -谢谢你们
That's true. - Well, thank you
选择塔尔萨银行
for choosing the Bank of Tulsa.
他以为咱俩是
Did he think we was...
我觉得是
I think so.
喂
Yeah?
你好啊 齐齐
How you doing, Chickie?
塔尔萨待得好吗 -开什么玩笑
How's Tulsa treating you? - Are you kidding me?
简直就是西南小巴黎
It's like the Paris of the Southwest.
这就对了 就得这么想
There you go, that's the spirit.
你老爹怎么样
So, how's your old man?
好着呢 就在我身边
He's good, he's here with me now.
齐齐 替我问好 -没问题
Chickie, send him my love. - Yeah, of course.
听着 我得跟你谈谈
So listen, I gotta talk to you.
文斯那事
That thing with Vince.
啥事 -不是吧
What thing? - Seriously?
跟我装傻是吗
You're gonna play Mickey the Dunce?
我跟你说哈 齐齐
Let me tell you something, Chickie.
如果说有谁自找被人打掉下巴
If there was ever a guy that had a crack in the jaw
那就是他了
coming to him, it was that kid.
德怀特 他是个高层
Dwight, he's a made guy.
你跟他结下梁子了
You made a beef.
他想干啥 决斗吗
What's he want, a duel?
别这样 我们得理智点
Come on, we're rational people.
你这态度解决不了任何问题
That kinda shit don't solve anything.
你得想办法修补关系
But you gotta make amends.
行吧 那我给他写一张早日康复卡吧
All right, I'll get him a Get Well card.
德怀特 我认真的 他气坏了
Dwight, I'm serious. He's fucking pissed.
你得想办法解决这事
You gotta make this right.
你有啥好建议
And how do you suggest I do that?
10万块应该就行
100 grand would do it.
开什么玩笑 -德怀特 这是行价
Are you kidding me? - Dwight, it's a tax.
他下巴缝了针 说话都费劲
His jaw's wired shut, he can barely talk.
我没找你要钱就不错了
Then you ought to be paying me.
你害他难堪了 他疼得不行
You embarrassed him. He's in pain.
德怀特 这事你必须得解决
Dwight, you gotta make this go away.
10万块就能解决 -对
And 100 grand will do that? - Yes.
好吧 那我给他寄个东西过去
All right, I'll send him something.
但你要是听见里面有滴答声 可千万别打开
But if you hear it ticking, don't open it.
有人吗
STACY: Hello?
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
谁啊 -史黛西·比尔
Who is it? - It's Stacy Beale.
谁 -我们前几晚见过
Who? - We met a few nights ago.
不是吧
No.
你好啊 -人们叫你德怀特是吗
How you doing? - Do people call you Dwight?
我也该这么称呼你吗
Is that what I should call you?
没问题 要进来吗
Sure. Do you wanna come in?
好啊
Sure.
很高兴见到你
Really good seeing you.
我只是想来跟你聊聊 -好
I just wanted to talk to you. - Sure.
ATF:美国烟酒枪炮及爆♥炸♥物管理局
我是烟火枪炮管理局的探员
I'm an ATF agent.
前几晚就该告诉你的
I should have told you the other night,
但是没机会
but it didn't come up.
当重罪犯更换居住地时
You know, when high-level felons relocate,
联调局会发通告
the FBI sends out a bulletin.
你的照片被传到了我办公室
Your picture came through my office.
我是前重罪犯 -很好
I'm an ex-felon. - Great.
那一个前重罪犯 前黑♥手♥党♥头目
What's an ex-felon, former Mafia capo
来塔尔萨干嘛呢
doing in Tulsa?
如果你要是以公职身份来的
Maybe if you're here in your official capacity,
那我只能说不关你事了
maybe it's none of your business.
你来这你家人怎么看
What does your family think about you being here?
我是个前重罪犯 这话还需要我说多少次
I'm an ex-felon, how many times do I have to say it?
不 不是你的黑帮家人
No, not your mob family.
你的真正家人 你女儿
Your real family. Your daughter.
我很久没见过蒂娜了
I haven't seen my daughter Tina--
我女儿叫蒂娜 但我想你应该知道了
that's her name, but I'm sure you already know that.
18年了 我没见过她 也没见过
I haven't seen her or the rest of my relatives
其他亲戚
in 18 years.
我被抓时她还是个孩子
It was hard for her to see me all locked up.
对她来说应该挺难的 所以我想 就别再打扰她了
She was only a kid, so I said, don't come back no more.
让她别那么痛苦
Save her the pain.
所以基本上 纽约对我来说没什么可留恋的
So basically, there's nothing left for me in New York.
所以你决定搬到塔尔萨来了
So, you just decided to move to Tulsa?
为什么不呢
Why not?
听着 我需要你知道 如果你在这遇到什么麻烦
Listen, I need you to know that if you get jammed up here,
我可帮不了你
there's nothing I can do to help you out.
没指望你帮我
I don't expect you to.
完事了吗 史黛西·比尔
We done, Stacy Beale?
约翰·刘易斯在埃德蒙·佩特斯桥上
You know, John Lewis didn't get his head broke
约翰·刘易斯:美国知名黑人♥民♥权运动领导者,1965年带抗♥议♥者穿过埃德蒙·佩特斯桥
展示黑人投票必要性时差点被警♥察♥殴打致死
被打到颅骨骨折
on the Edmund Pettus Bridge
可不是为了让你给黑帮分子洗林肯车的
so you could spit-shine some gangster's Lincoln.
你说的对
Oh, you right about that.
他那么做是为了让你去给白人通马桶的
He did it so you can unplug them white folks' toilets.
你最好是开玩笑
You better be smiling.
我像你这么大时都开始养家糊口了
When I was your age, I had mouths to feed.
我知道 爸 我就 我就是开玩笑呢嘛
I know, Dad, I'm just-- I'm just kidding.
你应该去上大学
You should be in college.
爸 别这样 大清早的又要开始说教吗
Come on, Dad, we gonna do this this early in the morning?
那家伙是个商人 我可以跟他学到不少东西
Dude a businessman, you know, I can learn a lot from him.
拉里
Larry!
搞特么啥啊伙计
What the hell, man?
你的狗在我的草坪上拉屎
Your dog crapped on my lawn.
你怎么知道是我的狗
How do you know it was my dog?
因为我看见了
Because I just saw him.
对草有好处 肥料呢
Good for the grass. Fertilizer.
那你让他给你草坪施肥啊
Well, let him fertilize your grass, huh?
就这样吗
That's it?
那么 这家伙叫什么来着
So, what's this guy's name again?
吉米 克里克印第安人
Jimmy. Creek Indian.
克里克吉米 这名字逗了
Jimmy the Creek? That's rich.
等你见过他表亲刀疤脸再说
Wait till you meet his cousin Bad Face.
说到部落中人
Speaking of members of the Tribe,
我看到你的种植者证上写着
I read the name on your grower's license.
劳伦斯·盖德曼
Lawrence Geigerman?
这是你的真名
That's your name?
你们这是什么反犹太团伙吗
Are we on some anti-Semitic tip now?
怎么会 我喜欢犹太人 喜欢犹太族食物
No, come on, I love the Jews. I love Jewish food.
你为啥要取个佛教菩提的绰号♥
So, what's with this Buddhist Bodhi bullshit nickname?
怎么 你们这行业就没绰号♥的吗
Come on, you never had a handle in your line of work?
他们通常怎么称呼你
What did they used to call you?
我的名字来自于德怀特·艾森豪威尔将军
I was named after General Dwight Eisenhower,
所以他们都叫我 五星
so they called me Cinque Stelle.
五星
Five Star.
菩提 我们这是在哪
Bodhi, where the hell are we?
抱歉给你造成不便
Sorry for the inconvenience,
但没有人把100英亩的种植田
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表