剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
He crossed it. He scarred you for life.
我杀了他 你不该有负罪感
And I took his life. And you should have no guilt.
一点也不该有
None. None.
你是说 你杀了人
Are you saying that you feel nothing...
却毫无感觉
taking a life?
你知道我是什么人
DWIGHT: You know what I am.
你也知道 我知道后就是这个后果
And you know what I would do if I found out.
这是正当报复
This was justifiable vengeance.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道一直没尽到父亲责任
I know I haven't acted like one...
但我就是你父亲
but I'm your father.
我爱你
And I love you.
你信也好 不信也好 但我爱你
I don't know if you believe that or not, but it's true.
你也许觉得 我是在维护什么我做人准则
Maybe you think I did this for me because there's some code,
但并非如此 比那要深刻得多
but no, it's so much deeper than that.
这是父女之情 而且
It's a bond between father and daughter, and it's...
是与生俱来的 无法解释
It can't be explained, but it's-- but it's in the blood.
我白白浪费了一生
I wasted my life.
我知道
I know that.
你身上的不幸遭遇
And every bad thing that happened to you
都是因为我相信了这个谎言
happened because I bought into this lie.
你没发现吗 你走到哪里
Don't you see that wherever you go...
哪里就会有不幸
something bad happens?
你毁了我的生活
You just destroyed my life.
他们一定会对我们做些什么
What do you think they're going to do to us?
他们要找也会找我 -你怎么知道
They'll come after me. - How do you know that?
我了解皮特
I know Pete.
了解他的思考方式
I know how he thinks,
他很坏 但不是那种坏
He's bad, but not in that way.
蒂娜 他们冲着我来
Tina, they'll come for me.
你不会有事的
You'll be safe
泰森 你去哪儿了 我联♥系♥了你很久
Tyson, where you been? I've been calling.
一言难尽 阿曼德帮我转达了你的话
Long story. Armand relayed a message to me.
包给我吧
I'll take that.
车怎么了 -扣押了
What happened here? - Impound.
被拖走了 在监狱里待了一晚
Got hauled off. Spent the night in jail.
我手♥机♥也被拿走了 所以没能
They took my phone, which is why I couldn't even
联♥系♥你 -你为什么被捕的
get in contact with you. - What did you get arrested for?
很显然是为你工作
Working for you, apparently.
我会去见唐尼·肖尔 你不用担心
I'm gonna go see Donnie Shore. You don't worry about it.
对了 我全部的联♥系♥人都在手♥机♥里
By the way, that phone had all my contacts in it, man.
所有联♥系♥人
I'm talking all my contacts.
更别说私照什么的了
Not to mention some photos of a very intimate nature,
你要是知道 -手♥机♥有密♥码♥吗
if you know what I'm-- - You got a password on it.
当然 但他们黑进去是分分钟的事
Yeah, but they're good at hacking shit.
你的手怎么了 兄弟
Hey, what the fuck is up with your hand, man?
被狗咬了 我们去见菩提吧
A dog bit me. Let's go see Bodhi.
该死
Shit.
我是菩提 请留言
BODHI: You've reached Bodhi. Leave a message.
合十礼
Namaste.
你在哪呢 西♥藏♥吗 给我回电
Where are you, in Tibet? Give me a call.
闭店
营业时间另行通知
祝一天愉快
警♥察♥问询时 你都说了我什么
When you talked to the cops, what did you say about me?
我什么都没说
I didn't tell them shit.
你通讯录里存菩提的号♥了吗 -当然
Is Bodhi in your contacts? - Yeah, of course he is.
为什么要存 -为什么
Why? - Why?
为什么 -我们要联♥系♥啊
Why? - We talk. We say things.
跟我来
Follow me.
德怀特·曼菲雷迪 就是这个人
Dwight Manfredi. This is the guy,
刚出狱的黑帮头目
the mob capo who just got out of jail.
不 这张脸我记得
No, I remember his face.
但我不懂干嘛把联调局扯进来
I just don't know why we need to involve the FBI.
不是把他们扯进来
I'm not involving them.
而是告诉他们出什么事了
I'm just letting them know what's going on.
同行间的礼貌 -等一下
Professional courtesy. - Hold on a second.
你真想让他们空降塔尔萨
You really want them to just blow into town
把我们调查的功劳占为己有吗
and take credit for our whole investigation?
这还是在他们不搞砸的
I mean, that's assuming they don't just
前提下
fuck up the whole thing first.
你啥时候这么固步自封了
Since when did you become so territorial?
联调局 我是鲁伊兹探员
RUIZ: FBI, Agent Ruiz speaking.
奥斯卡 我是烟酒火器管理局的道格·亨德里克斯
Oscar, Doug Hendricks with ATF.
听着 我有料给你
Listen, I got something for you.
慢慢来 里奇
Easy, Rich.
等你完事后 牵马进来休息 好吗
Bring him in and bed him when you're done, all right?
你怎么又开始抽烟了
Can't believe you started smoking again.
之前戒得多成功
You were doing so good.
你现在成卫生局长了
You the Surgeon General now?
你兄弟德怀特
Your boy Dwight,
他有兴趣和沃特里普聊聊不
would he be interested in sitting down with Waltrip
我可以安排的
if I could arrange it?
是要抛出橄榄枝吗
Is this an olive branch?
算是吧
Of sorts.
那晚的那种场面
Shit like what happened that night
容易引来麻烦 对双方生意都不好
brings a lot of heat. Heat costs money.
我可以帮忙转达 但成不成我就管不了了
Well, I'll relay it. After that, it's out of my hands.
你怎么勾搭上这种人的
How'd you hook up with this guy anyway?
双方的轨迹就这么交汇了
Just kind of bumped into each other by accident.
好吧 有消息通知你
All right. I'll keep you posted.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
说话啊
Is anyone there?
是谁
Who was that?
没事 可能是推销的
Nobody. Probably a salesperson.
嘿 纽约还好吗
Hey, how was New York?
噢对不起 妈的
Oh, fuck. Sorry.
你过去是参加你弟葬礼的
You were there for your brother's funeral.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
这么说吧 我跟纽约一拍两散了
Let's just say New York's over for me.
听这话你得喝一杯
Looking like a man who needs a drink.
你还好吗 老宝贝
How you doing, Babe?
我不知道还能忍♥受这些破事儿多久
I ain't sure how much more of this bullshit I can stand.
算我一个 -跟菩提联♥系♥过吗
You and me both. - Spoken to Bodhi?
没 你呢
No. You?
我们那些飞车党朋友
Yeah, some of our biker friends
把他绑了 威逼利诱了一番
snatched him up, rattled his cage a bit.
他还好吗 -还好
He all right? - Yeah. Besides needing
除了得换条新内♥裤♥ 他人没事
a new pair of underwear, I think he'll be fine.
我试着跟他联♥系♥ 一无所获 店也关门了
I tried calling him. Nothing. The shop's closed. Everything.
阿曼德传话说 机车党想跟咱聊聊
Armand reached out to me, says his biker guy wants to talk.
行吧
Well...
能通过外交解决就别动手
Can't hurt to be diplomatic, now can it?
再看吧
We'll see.
别担心 宝贝 一切都搞定了
TV: Don't worry, baby, everything'll be taken care of.
你好 -就是打电♥话♥问问情况
Hello? - Just was calling to check in.
为什么 你不是说都没事吗
Why? You said everything was going to be okay.
当然 当然
Oh, it is. It is.
我不想让你生气
I didn't mean to upset you.
之前有人打电♥话♥就挂断
Someone called earlier and hung up.
应该也没什么
I'm sure it's nothing.
里面说什么了吗
DWIGHT: Did they say anything?
没什么
No.
需要我派人保护你吗
Want me to send somebody over?
当然不要 埃莫里在就行
TINA: No, of course not. Emory's here.
应该没事的
I'm sure it's fine.
如果这人再打来 记得告诉我
If it happens again, just let me know.
会的
TINA: I will.
谢谢你的问候
Thanks for checking in.
大半夜三点的
GOODIE: It's three o'clock in the fucking morning.
我他妈才不管几点
DWIGHT: I don't give a fuck what time it is.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表