剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
你打算告诉我出了什么事吗
So you gonna tell me what's going on?
你从纽约回来
You coming back from New York,
手上都是淤青
your hands all bruised.
酒吧也被人扫射一通
Your bar shot up.
很明显是出事了
I mean, obviously something went down.
我不是射击的料 -百炼才能成钢
Oh, I suck at this. - Ah, practice makes perfect.
我们为啥要炼来着
Why are we practicing again?
有人在追杀我们吗
Are there people after us?
德怀特叔 咱们俩
Uncle Dwight, you and me,
得重归于好 我去拜访你
we gotta make amends. I'm coming to visit.
你知道上哪儿找我
You know where to find me.
那个王八蛋
Fuck that piece of shit.
在我们看来 德怀特·曼菲雷迪
So, Dwight Manfredi, as far as we know,
并未改过自新
he ain't just passing through.
我们还看到他跟其他的女人
There's also some other woman he's been
在一起 但没有 -也就是说
seen with, but we haven't-- - Okay, so basically
联调局什么把柄都没查到 对吧
what you're saying is the FBI has nothing, right?
我们得把重心放在沃特里普上 他涉案金额巨大
We should be focused on Waltrip. He's got, like, serious money.
他通过全球金融市场敛财
He's flushing profits through the global financial market.
我们今早突袭了沃特里普
We raided Waltrip this morning.
抓到他了吗 -没 他不在
Did you bring him in? - No, he wasn't there.
那他在哪儿
So, where is he?
我千方百计才说服联调局别插手
I finally got the FBI to get off this.
你也别再追究了
So just move on.
你
As you--
叫救护车
Get an ambulance!
1997年布鲁克林
抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry...I'm sorry.
你说什么 瑞波 你很抱歉吗
What's that, Ripple? You're sorry?
齐齐 够了 别这样
Chickie, Chickie, enough, come on.
别这样个毛线啊
"Come on," my balls.
这小子正道歉呢
The man's apologizing.
你有什么好道歉的
Aah. - What're you sorry for?
为你削尖脑袋 动歪心思来整我
That you saw an opportunity, and you tried to use it
而道歉吗 -我不记得了
to fuck me over? - I...I don't remember.
我真不记得 -瑞波
I really don't. - Ripple...
我真不记得了
I really don't fuckin' remember.
跛子瑞波 如何
Ripple the Cripple, huh?
准备击球
Batter up!
操
Fuck!
各位 各位 咱赶紧走吧
Guys, guys, come on, let's go.
这就走 亲爱的
Oh, I'm going, baby.
是这条腿吧
Is it this one?
齐齐 别这么做
Chickie, Chickie, don't do this.
齐齐 -给我滚
Chickie-- - Get the fuck outta here.
滚
Go.
谁 -德怀特
Yeah? - Dwight.
我是阿曼德 他们抓住了瑞波
It's Armand. They got Ripple.
在肯特大道323号♥ 快来
323 Kent Avenue, hurry.
在牧场上时
Back on the ranch,
牛时不时会走丢
one of them there cows get loose,
我们会给牛打上烙印
we used to brand 'em
好分辨主人
so we could tell them apart.
别这样 齐齐 求你了
No, please, Chickie, please, don't,
求求你
please.
来 给我摁好这个小畜生
Now, you hold that little doggie still.
齐齐 拜托 不要
Chickie, please, no.
滚
Aah! - Fuck off!
求你住手 齐齐
Please don't do this, Chickie, please,
我真的求求你了
I'm begging you. I'm begging you!
我们这么老的交情了
I've known you guys for a long time!
天啊 你在做什么
Aah! - No, what're you doing?!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck.
我天啊 阿曼德
Oh, come on, Armand.
德怀特 德怀特 -你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Dwight, Dwight... - The hell are you doing?
德怀特 德怀特
Huh? - Dwight, Dwight...
你丫疯了吧
You outta your fuckin' mind, are you?
我劝过他 德怀特 怎么劝都没用
I tried to stop him, Dwight, I really tried.
谢天谢地你来了 -给他把手铐打开
Thank God you got here. - Get those fuckin' cuffs off.
先坚持住 好吗
Now. Just hang in there, all right?
用钥匙 -钥匙在哪儿
...with the key! - Where's the key?
我他妈把钥匙给你了 -你说啥
I gave you the fuckin' key! - What the fuck?!
会不会把钥匙落车里了
You didn't leave 'em in the fuckin' car?!
没落车里 我给你了
No, I didn't leave 'em in the car! I gave 'em to you!
卧♥槽♥ -我早说过
Oh, fuck. - I told you...
糟了
Oh, fuck!
快走 -妈的
Let's go! -Fuck!
把火熄了 扑灭
Put that out! Put it out!
见鬼
Oh! Oh, shit!
瑞波 坚持住
Ripple, hang in there.
德怀特 -快过来
Dwight! - Get over here!
用力拉
Pull, pull.
该死 拉不动
Oh, shit, it's not giving.
德怀特叔
Uncle Dwight!
嘿 你先别动
Hey, hold still.
这他妈是碳钢的 -别把我丢在这
Fuckin' carbon steel! - Get me out, please!
别离开我
Don't fuckin leave me!
快走
Go!
等等 你要干什么
Wait! What are you doing?
把我弄出去
Get me out!
我弄不出去
I can't.
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我不能让你活活烧死
I'm not letting you burn to death.
对不起
Sorry.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
举起手来 举起手来
Put up your hands! Get your hands up!
走下台阶 继续走 继续
Walk down the steps! Keep walkin', keep walkin'!
今日
所以 你是怎么认识比尔探员的
So, how do you know Agent Beale?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
我们知道你认识她
We know that you know her.
她的手♥机♥遍布你的名字
We got you all over her cell phone.
你看到凶手是谁了吗
Did you get a look at who shot her?
是考兰·沃特里普吗
Was it Caolan Waltrip?
谁 -听着 老兄
Who? - Listen, pal,
你以为我们不知道你是谁
you think we don't know who the fuck you are...
抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥是哪位
excuse me, who the fuck are you?
艾略特·埃文斯
Elliot Evans.
我是曼菲雷迪先生律师
I'm Mr. Manfredi's counsel.
你都跟他们说啥了
What've you told 'em?
一问三不知 -很好
I don't know a thing. - Good.
你们要以什么罪名起诉我客户
Are you charging my client with a crime?
还不确定 -都关了他一晚上了
We don't know yet. - You held him all night,
还不确定吗 -我们还在审问他
and you don't know yet? - Well, we're questioning him.
他极不配合 -这是他的权利
He's being uncooperative. - As is his right.
先生们如果想钓鱼式审问
You wanna go fishing, gentlemen,
强烈推荐去亚霍拉湖碰碰运气
I highly recommend Lake Yahola.
走吧
Come on.
请勿离开塔尔萨 曼菲雷迪
Don't leave town, Mr. Manfredi.
谁会离开这个天堂啊
Who the fuck would wanna leave this paradise?
你究竟是不是律师啊
Are you even a lawyer?
不是的话 我就犯重罪了
If I'm not, I just committed a felony.
是盖格曼先生派我来的
Mr. Geigerman sent me.
我的专长是房♥地♥产♥纠纷
I usually handle real estate matters
和与大♥麻♥相关的罪行 -非常感谢
and weed-related offenses. - Oh, thanks a lot.
你还好吗 -史黛西如何了
You okay. - Yeah, how's Stacy?
她刚做完手术 还在恢复
She's recovering. Out of surgery.
我帮你拿了套换洗衣物
I brought you a change of clothes.
好 马上过去
All right, let's go.
感觉怎么样了
So, how're you feeling?
你看我状态就知道了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表