剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
that friend of yours recently? That one in Boise?
戴尔·荷兰 没谈过 为啥
Del Holland? No. Why?
只是在想那份工作还在招人吗
Just wondering if that job could still be available.
我们谈过的 克拉拉 我们不会走的
We talked about this, Clara. We're not moving.
我知道 但我最近一直在想
I know. But I've been thinking about--
别想了 -你先听我说
Stop thinking! - Just listen to me.
这不是我熟悉的生活 好吗
This isn't what I already know happened. Okay?
这是未知的 不知道明天会发生什么
This-- this is about not knowing what is gonna happen tomorrow.
谁都不知道明天会发生什么
Nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow.
别叫了 -我没 他们听不见
Stop yelling. - I'm not-- they can't hear me.
他们在玩虚拟现实呢
They got their VR headsets on.
虚拟世界或许更好
Better a virtual reality than this one.
你人生就这么糟吗 真的吗
Oh, your life's so bad? Really?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know. You tell me.
前些时候我经过客厅时
You know, when I came through the living room earlier
我们的两个漂亮孩子正坐那看电视
and our two beautiful children were sitting there watching TV,
我居然停了下来
I actually stopped
并确保窗帘拉上了
and I made sure that the shades were pulled down.
为啥 没人在监视我们
Why? There's nobody watching us.
没人吗 -没
Nobody's-- no? - No.
没有吗 在那怪物进我们家
No? That monster wasn't watching us
拿枪架你头上前
before he came into our house
他没在监视我们吗
and put a fucking gun to your head?
那事结束了 好吗
That's over. Okay?
为啥 因为你现在成他们朋友了吗
Why? What? 'Cause you're buddies now?
天爷 曼尼 你晚上不知几时回家
Jesus, Manny, you come home at all hours of the night.
现在还带着把该死的枪
Now you're carrying a fucking gun.
你的同事在相继失踪
Your-- your coworkers are going missing.
克拉拉 我说了够了
Clara, I said enough!
好吗 我们不会走的
Okay? We're not moving.
我们也不会逃 听到了吗
We're not fucking running. You hear me?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我当初就不应该来这
I should never come here in the first place.
这他妈就是我
That's who the fuck I am.
我该留在布鲁克林
I should have stayed in Brooklyn.
你这话真暖心啊 我谢谢你
Well, that's very nice. Thank you.
你知道我的意思 这和你毫不相干
You know what I mean. It's nothing to do with you.
只是 时候到了 克拉拉
It's just, there comes a time, Clara,
你得为自己站出来 懂吗
you gotta stand up for yourself, you know?
好吧
Fine.
好 很好 是的
Yeah. Great. Okay.
没错 你真是太对了
Yeah, you are absolutely right.
那 这就是我为自己站出来
So, this is me standing up for myself.
我们要不搬走 要不离婚
We either leave here or we get divorced.
啥
What?
我嫁的是一个正直的人 不是一个罪犯
I married a decent man, I did not marry a criminal.
我也不会和罪犯养育孩子
And I will not raise my children with one.
今晚找其他地方睡 不然就我和孩子们走
Find another place to sleep tonight or we will.
明早10点
Ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
德怀特
Dwight.
嘿 你在这干嘛
Hey, what are you doing here?
只想告诉你
Just wanna let you know
今早我们突袭了沃尔特里普
that we raided Waltrip this morning.
啥 你抓到他了吗
What? You're bringing him in?
没有 他不在那
No, he wasn't there.
那 他在哪 -我不知道
So, where is he? - I don't know.
但已经为他和他的副官罗比·特科特
But there's a warrant out for him and his lieutenant,
发出了通缉令 他俩溜了
Robbie Trucotte. They're in the wind.
听我说
Listen to me.
好吗 都结束了
All right? It's over.
不管他特么在哪
Wherever the fuck he is,
让他待那吧 继续你的生活
just let him stay there and go on with your life.
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
我觉得你能做得更好
Yeah. I'm not sure your best is good enough.
我终于让联调局撒手了 所以你也别管了
I finally got the FBI to get off this, so just move on.
你怎样了
So, how you doing?
我怎样了 啥意思
How am I doing? What does that mean?
想上楼喝一杯吗
Would you like to come upstairs for a drink?
你真厚颜无♥耻♥啊 你认真的吗
The balls on this guy. Are you fucking serious?
我很认真 为啥不呢
I'm seriously serious. Why not?
为啥 因为你我不是一路人
Why not? 'Cause you and I are not a thing.
难道你不记得上次我叫你滚开吗
Do you not remember when I told you to fuck off last time?
你不是认真的 -是的 我是
You didn't mean that. - Yeah, I did.
更别提 -提啥
Not to mention the-- huh. - Mention what?
但什么 -没事
But what? - Nothing.
没事 你想说什么
Nothing? What were you gonna say?
听说你有女朋友 -吃醋了吗
I heard you have a girlfriend. - You jealous?
不 我没有 -有一点吧
No, I'm not. - A little bit?
没有 -确定吗
Hmm? No. - Are you sure?
你真是自恋
You're so full of yourself.
我才不自恋 -就是自恋
Not full of myself. - Yes!
我有点正常人的七情六欲
Is there anything wrong
有什么错吗
with being a little human here?
我不知道
I mean-- - I don't know.
我觉得那有待商榷
I guess that's up for debate.
听着 我不想和你在一起
Listen, I don't wanna be with you.
我只想继续自己的生活
I just wanna move on with my life.
压紧 压紧
Put pressure, pressure.
叫救护车 快来人
Get an ambulance! Someone get out here!
挺住 挺住
Hold on, hold on.
你是医生吗 -是
Are you a doctor? - I'm a doctor.
好的
Okay.
他妈发生什么了 我就在路那边
Yo, what the fuck just happened? I was just up the road.
混♥蛋♥ 把它藏起来
The fucking thing, just hide it.
我要灭了那个王八蛋
I'm gonna fucking annihilate that motherfucker.
你手上有血 你也有参与吗
Blood on your hands. You involved in this?
你叫什么名字 先生 -曼菲雷迪
What's your name, sir? - Manfredi.
这好地儿谁想走呢
Who'd want to leave this paradise?
季终预告
我要悬赏这个沃特里普
There's a bounty on this Waltrip's head.
任何人在任何地方任何时候见到他 杀了他
Anybody see him, anywhere, anytime, they take him out.
还有些事 齐齐来了
And there's something else. Chickie's here.
我们已经结束了
We're fucking done.
我该把你们都杀了
You know, I should drop all of you,
就他妈此时此地
right here, right fucking now.
要开战了
We're going to war.
我们会彻底做个了结
We're gonna put this fire out once and for all.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表