剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
曼菲雷迪先生
Senor Manfredi, I mean,
还想抢我的钱呢
is trying to take mine.
我乐意帮你传个信
I'd be happy to relay that message to him.
会让你传的
And you will.
但现在还不行
But not quite yet.
今晚本可以拥你入怀
♪ Could be holding you tonight ♪
今晚本可以纠正过去的错重新开始
♪ Could quit doing wrong, start doing right ♪
你不在乎我在想什么
♪ You don't care about what I think ♪
那我还是留在这喝酒吧
♪ I think I'll just stay here and drink ♪
嘿 放下你 爱本没有公平可言
♪ Hey, putting you down, don't square no deal ♪
至少你知道我的感受
♪ Least you'll know the way I feel ♪
失陪了 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
拿走银行里所有的钱
♪ Take all the money in the bank ♪
有事吗伙计
Help you, fellas?
这狗♥杂♥种♥是你的人吗
This mutt belong to you?
看情况了 他戴牌了吗
It depends. He wearing a tag?
你是米奇对吧
You're Mitch, right?
又名恶棍米奇
AKA Mitch the Stick?
真不想打扰你泡妞
Hate to break up your little daisy chain,
但我们需要跟你谈谈
but we need a word.
不想谈 谢了
No, thanks.
你是觉得我们在跟你商量呢
You under the impression that we're negotiating?
滚出我的酒吧 -你说啥
Get the fuck out of my joint. - Excuse me?
你还想让我动手咋的
You want it in fucking sign language?
我强烈建议你
I suggest in the strongest of terms,
最好别冲动
you take it down a notch.
那我也给你个建议
And I suggest, since this establishment
这里是彻罗基人的地盘
is situated on Cherokee land,
你们管不着
where you have absolutely no authority,
所以我劝你赶紧给我离开
that you get your fat sorry fucking cottage cheese asses
你个肥的跟发酵干酪似的蠢货
out of here.
你等着 -等你啊
See you soon. - Looking forward to it.
特么怎么回事
Fuck's going on?
黑碎石
当地摩托车手团伙面临多项起诉
从严重伤害到贩毒到谋杀
车手头目在三重谋杀案中被判无罪
抱歉 关门了
Sorry, we're closed.
我想来点玫瑰
I could use some roses.
你来我这干嘛
What are you doing here?
只是想谈谈
Just wanted to talk.
蒂娜 我知道你恨我
Look, Tina, I know you hate me, okay?
我不恨你 德怀特
I don't hate you, Dwight.
我只是替你感到难过
I feel bad for you.
你一定要对我直呼其名吗
You have to call me by my first name?
要么是想让我称呼你曼菲雷迪先生吗
It's either that, or Mr. Manfredi.
爸这个词好多年前我就不用了
"Dad" ship kinda left port years ago.
还是叫我德怀特吧
Dwight it is.
我承认 德怀特
And I will admit, Dwight,
我内心的某处
there is something inside me.
对你还有点爱的灰烬
Little flickering ember of love for you.
但有些事让我告诉自己
But something just tells me
赶紧踩灭它 一了百了
to stomp it out once and for all.
希望没有那么做
Hope you don't do that.
那你可能压错宝了
You're a bad bet.
怎么说
How's that?
因为你不懂得接受教训
Because you haven't learned anything.
你肯定会大吃一惊的
Oh, you'd be surprised.
我可学到了不少东西 -是嘛
I've learned a lot. - Oh, really?
那你去俄克拉荷马做什么
Then what in God's name are you doing in Oklahoma?
我都这把年纪了 会做的事也不多
It's a little late in the game for me to find a new trade.
那咱们就没话可说了 德怀特
Let's just end this now, Dwight.
我该回家看孩子了
I wanna get home to my kids.
我能见见他们吗
Can I see them, please?
蒂娜 我们能想法
Tina, is there any way for us
翻过这篇儿吗
just to-- to move past this?
我们肯定没法回到过去了 对吧
We definitely can't go back now, can we?
圣诞节一结束
You know, the day after Christmas
对我来说真的松了口气
was always such a relief.
每个节日 每个重要时刻
And that went for every holiday,
我都是这种感觉
every milestone.
你学会了在所有本该开心的时刻担心畏惧
You learn to dread what should be happy times,
你的生活也变得混乱不堪
and your life becomes topsy-turvy.
我不想聊这事了 聊聊乔伊叔吧
I don't wanna talk about this. Let's talk about Uncle Joe.
希望他能安息 -是啊
May he rest in peace. - Yeah.
你更希望死的是我吗
Would you have preferred if it was me?
不会
No.
但是乔伊叔
But Uncle Joey...
他在我高中毕业舞会时
he was parked outside my senior prom
把车停在卡布里俱乐部外
at the El Caribe.
喝了三小时的米凯罗啤酒
Pounding Michelobs for three hours
就为了盯着我的约会对象是否安全
just to keep an eye on my date.
妈把珍珠项链给了我
Ma gave me her pearls.
乔安妮姑姑叫来了沙龙的安娜B
And Aunt Joanne got Anna B from the Style Inn
帮我做头发和化妆
to do my hair and makeup.
而你
You...
什么都没留给我们
left us nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
等你出来
Burdens...
我们承担了多少负担和债务 -我知道
obligations that wait. - I know.
你离开的时候
And when you went away,
妈的银行账户上根本没有什么钱
Ma didn't have so much as a checking account.
只有那个叫“鼓囊”的尼克·巴格利奥西
Nico "The Package" Bugliosi was the only one
时不时的来找我们
who'd come check in on us from time to time.
你还记得“鼓囊”吗 -记得
Do you remember The Package? - Yeah.
我刚在医院里见过他
I just saw him at the hospital.
这么说吧 一个周二的晚上
Well, let's just say one Tuesday night,
妈加班
while Ma was working a double
我终于艰难的了解到为什么他会被叫做
I learned the hard way why he's called--
为什么他会被叫做什么
Why he's called what?
没什么
Nothing.
不 别这样 等等
No, it's not. No. Wait a minute.
我 -肯定有事 先别走
I-- it's not nothing. Stop.
被叫做什么
Called what?
包裹吗 是这个吗 -算了
"The Package"? Is that-- - Forget it.
不 不行 你到底想告诉我什么
No, I'm not-- what are you trying to tell me?
我不想再谈下去了
I don't wanna talk about it.
我也不想再记起这事了 好吗
I don't even wanna think about it, okay?
别这样 拜托 求你了
No, please. I'm-- I'm begging you.
不 不 就是 -告诉我发生了什么
No. No. Just-- - Tell me what happened.
他什么也没做 行了吧
He did nothing. Just forget it. Okay?
不能算了 -别问了
I can't forget it. - No, please. Just--
拜托你 蒂娜 求你了
Please, Tina. Please, I'm begging.
不 -告诉我吧
No. - Just tell me.
那我请你
I'm asking you.
答应我你什么都不会做
Promise me you won't do anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们终于到了
They finally got here.
嘿 -你怎么样
Hey. - How you doing?
想死我了
What a sight for sore eyes.
我
I'm, uh...
还喘着气呢
...hanging in there.
那就好
That's good.
大家都去哪了
Where's everybody?
齐齐 尼克
Chickie, Nico...
他们走了 去俱乐部了
They took off, to the club.
你呢 你还好吗
How you doing? You good?
我很好
Mm-hmm. I'm very good.
我从我弟的守灵仪式上拿了这个
I brought you this from my brother's wake.
你弟的事抱歉了
I'm sorry abut that happening.
我知道如果你能去的话肯定去了
I'm sure you would've been there if you could.
那还用说
You kidding me?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表