剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
so I take him to work with me so's I can babysit.
对了 我叫米奇
I'm Mitch, by the way.
德怀特
Dwight.
一个叫德怀特的流浪汉
A paisan named Dwight, huh?
德怀特·大卫·曼弗雷迪
Dwight David Manfredi.
我的父母是移♥民♥ 对身份深感骄傲
My parents are proud immigrants
他们用20世纪最伟大的将军
that named me after the greatest general
给我命名
of the 20th century.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你蹲了多久
How long were you in the joint?
我也想问你一样问题呢
I was about to ask you the same thing.
25年
Twenty-five years,
最后六年在迦南 你呢
last six in Canaan, you?
八年多 在隆波克
Little over eight, Lompoc.
打扰下
Excuse me?
你是名人吧
Are you famous?
但愿不是
I hope not.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
亲爱的 如果一个人还要
Oh, sweetheart, if you have to ask
被别人问是不是名人 那他就不是
if someone's famous, they're not famous.
我们能和你合个影吗
Oh...can we take a picture with you?
没有冒犯的意思 但不行
I don't mean this in a bad way, but I'd rather not.
你真扫兴
Well, you're no fun.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
你开这家酒吧多久了
How long have you had this joint?
五年多一点
A little over five years.
我之前是演出队的
I was on the circuit.
骑牛演出 -骑牛 真的吗
Bull riding. - Bull riding, really?
后来受伤了 我嗑上了止痛药
Got busted up. Addicted to pain pills.
遇到了点小麻烦
Ran into a little trouble.
然后就开始四处跑
Then I started flying around.
好吧 为清澈的天空举杯
Well, here's to clear skies.
你干嘛对我朋友无礼
Why were you rude to my friend?
我不是无礼
I wasn't being rude.
我只是不喜欢拍照
I just don't like having my picture taken.
为什么 有人在追杀你吗
Why? Are you wanted or something?
没人要杀我
Nobody wants me.
你人品也没那么糟啦
You're not that bad.
谢谢你高抬贵口
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
好吧 你错失机会了
Well, you messed up,
她们本来要邀请你去派对的
because they were gonna invite you to the party.
什么派对 -唱卡拉ok嘛
What party? - Karaoke Castle.
是挺有意思 但那应该算不上
Sounds exciting, but I wouldn't really
派对吧
call that a party.
那你觉得什么才算派对
What do you call a party?
现场表演
全♥裸♥演出
我天啊 丰乳肥臀
♪ I was like, good gracious, ass is bodacious ♪
好挑逗 试着露出脸
♪ Flirtatious, tryin' to show faces ♪
找个合适的机会让我来一发
♪ Lookin' for the right time to shoot my steam ♪
你知道 找个合适的机会
♪ You know, lookin' for the right time ♪
让她们看看我的本事 我要走了
♪ To flash them keys, and I'm leavin' ♪
相信我 和其他的下九流
♪ Please believin', me and the rest of my heathens ♪
大平层 屋顶 我养的妞
♪ Penthouse, rooftop, birds I feedin' ♪
不骗你 我的袖子里什么也没有
♪ No deceivin', nothin' up my sleeve 'n ♪
别挑逗 我需要你
♪ No teasin', I need you ♪
站起来 站在舞池里
♪ To get up-- up on the dance floor ♪
满足那个人的欲望
♪ Give that man what he askin' for ♪
兄弟 她们不能上舞台演
Hey, buddy, I can't have 'em on the stage.
你叫什么名字 -弗兰克
What's your name? - Frank.
别让那些变♥态♥搅了她们的兴致 好吗
Just keep the pervs away from the ladies, okay?
听你的
You're the boss.
我越来越热火难耐
♪ I am getting so hot ♪
我想脱掉衣服
♪ I wanna take my clothes off ♪
这里越来越热 好热辣
♪ It's getting' hot in here, so hot ♪
大家把衣服全脱♥光♥
♪ So take off all your clothes ♪
我越来越热
♪ I am getting so hot ♪
想脱掉衣服
♪ I wanna take my clothes off ♪
不喝酒 为什么要来酒吧
♪ Why you at the bar, if you ain't poppin' the bottles? ♪
不是模特 又凭什么爱这殊荣
♪ What good is all the fame if you ain't...the models? ♪
你开着跑车 却不敢踩油门
♪ I see you drivin' a sportscar, ain't hittin' the throttle ♪
我会一脚踩到100 带上护目镜
♪ And I be down and do 100, top down and goggles ♪
下高速106出口 然后停车
♪ Get off the freeway, exit 106 and parked it ♪
打翻烟灰缸 是时候让它重燃
♪ Ash tray, flipped it, time to spark it ♪
嘿 哥们
Hey, buddy.
人潮翻涌 汗流浃背 场子热起来
♪ Warm, sweatin', it's hot up in this joint ♪
大声叫 大口喝 都在这点上
♪ Vocalk, tank top, all on at this point ♪
你钓到了赢家 宝贝别放手
♪ You're with a winner, so baby, you can't lose ♪
我有秘密 不能离开坎昆
♪ I got secrets, can't leave Cancun ♪
衣服脱掉吧 就像在家一样
♪ So, take it off like you're home alone ♪
就像在镜子前跳舞 就像家里只有你一人
♪ Dance in front your mirror while you're home alone ♪
顾影自怜 打给闺蜜
♪ Checkin' your reflection and tellin' your best friend ♪
嘿 西装男 来一起跳舞啊
Hey, Black Suit Come dance with me.
硬汉不跳舞
Tough guys don't dance.
不拍照又不跳舞
You don't take pictures, you don't dance.
那你到底做什么
What do you do?
我是个绅士
Well, if I wasn't a gentleman,
做什么就不告诉你了
I just might tell you.
我要不是个淑女
Well, if I wasn't a lady,
也许正想听你讲讲呢
maybe I'd want you to.
你真磨人
You're something.
你住这附近吗
You live around here?
我在梅奥酒店
Yeah, I'm out at the Mayo.
想带我看看你的迷你吧台吗
You wanna show me your minibar?
你喝得还不够醉吗
Haven't you had enough already?
那你更要抓紧了 不然等我酒醒了
We'd better hurry up, before I sober up
你就没机会了
and lose my nerve.
你有车吗
You got a car?
没有 车不在我这里
No, not with me.
但我们有办法回去
But we'll... figure it out.
梅奥酒店
我能穿你的睡袍吗
Hey, can I wear your robe?
没问题
Yeah, go ahead.
好吧
Well.
刚才挺开心的
This was very fun.
是啊 感觉很好
Yeah, it was great.
就是自己技术生疏了一点
Just a little rusty, you know?
好久没做了
It's been a while.
真的吗
Really?
你有烟吗 -我不抽烟
You got a cigarette? - Nah, I don't smoke.
没想到你是纪律严明的童子军
I wouldn't've pegged you as the boy scout.
为什么
Why not?
这口音 还有这纹身
The accent, the tattoos.
还如此喜欢高端脱衣舞俱乐部
Affinity for very classy strip clubs.
我毕竟新来的嘛
I'm new in town.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
结婚很久了
I was, a long time ago.
你呢 -正在办离婚
You? - Middle of a divorce.
你是个决定因素
You were actually the deciding factor.
何以见得
How's that?
我在想 要是我真的跟你做了
Well, I figured if I could actually go through with it,
就没有回头路了
there was no turning back.
很高兴成为你的卢比孔河
I'm glad to be your Rubicon.
什么意思 -是意大利的一条河
What's that? - That's a river in Italy
凯撒曾穿越了那条河 你知道
that Julius Caesar crossed, you know, it's--
俗语说得好 那是条不归路
the idiom is, it's the point of no return.
你多大了
How old are you?
说真的
Seriously.
不如你直接问 德怀特
Why don't you just say, hey, Dwight,
肯尼迪遇刺时你多大
where were you when JFK got assassinated?
好吧 你当时他妈多大
All right, where the fuck were you?
我当时在上高三
I was a senior in high school.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表