剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
不许乱讲话
Nothing. Okay?
大家都事吧
OFFICER: Everybody okay?
你没事吧 -下午好 警官
You okay? - DWIGHT: Afternoon, officer.
所以你在参加路考
BURKE: So you're at the light
正在等红灯时
taking your driver's test, and then--
然后一辆车不知从哪窜出来
Someone comes out of nowhere
开始朝我们一顿乱射
and starts shooting at us from another car.
也没发生口角 就砰砰砰开始干
Unprovoked. Just, boom, boom, boom?
我已经说了26次了
Like I said 26 times before.
这辆车 牌子型号♥都没有吗
And this other car, no make, model or color?
太快了 没注意 你这儿有可乐吗
It happened so fast. Do you have a Coke?
稍等
In a minute.
我们在系统里查过你的名字
You know, we ran your name through the system.
那你一定知道我是狮子座
Then you know I'm a Leo.
您前科累累 曼菲雷迪先生
You've got a lot of priors, Mr. Manfredi.
那都是前科 我已经坐过牢了
Priors is the key word. I did my time.
但你在黑帮不是小人物 这是肯定的
You are no lightweight, that's for sure.
所以我会因差点中枪而被起诉吗
So, I might be charged with almost getting shot?
有这个罪名吗
'Cause I don't think that's a crime,
就算是俄克拉荷马都没有
even in Oklahoma.
给你录完口供就释放你
Once your statement's complete, we'll release you.
释放
"Release?"
我是被关押了吗 -也不全是
I'm being held? - Not necessarily.
我们只想听听你的说法
We just want to hear your version of things.
比如 你有没有什么仇家
Like, who it is might want you dead.
说实话
Honestly...
我觉得这个凶手
I think whoever did this
一定是跟我考官有仇
had it out for the driving instructor.
我感觉他应该挂过很多人
I got a feeling he failed a lot of people.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
伯克警官给我讲了事情经过 你没事吧
Officer Burke filled me in. You okay?
我驾考通过了 厉害吧
I passed my driving test, there is that.
恭喜
Congratulations.
讲真 你来这儿干嘛
Seriously, what are you doing here?
我从无线电里听到发生了枪击案
Came over the radio, there was a shooting,
他们提到了你的名字
they mentioned your name.
你知道你可以走了吧
You know you're free to go, right?
到底他么什么情况
MULRONEY: What the fuck's going on?
为什么烟酒火器管理局要掺和进来
Why is the ATF butting in?
跟你们聊得特开心
DWIGHT: Wonderful spending time with you.
有个更大的案子 他正在参与调查
He's part of a bigger investigation,
我只能说到这儿了 -是不想说吧
that's all I can say. - Can or will?
你知道
STACY: You know,
你没必要请我吃饭的
you didn't have to buy me dinner.
还是说你想
Or is this to make up
弥补我们上次的短暂相见
for the brevity of our last encounter?
你刚经历过枪击
Got a pretty good appetite
居然还胃口这么好
for someone who was just shot at.
如果每次有人想害我 我都吓得吃不下饭
If I stopped eating every time someone tried to hurt me
我早成骷髅了
I'd be a skeleton.
你大概知道是谁吗
You got any ideas?
谁会想害你
Who tried to hurt you?
你来鸟不拉屎的俄克拉荷马干嘛
What are you doing in Cow Pattie, Oklahoma?
为了惩恶扬善 保卫中西部啊
Stopping bad guys from blowing up our country.
昨天的爆♥炸♥案你也在吧
You were involved with that explosion yesterday,
那个造炸♥弹♥的家伙
the guy with the bombs? - Mm-hmm.
这工作挺让人难受的吧 -比卖♥♥保险强
Tough day at the office? - Beats selling insurance.
看来咱俩都喜欢
Seems like both of us sought out careers
干出生入死的职业
with their share of tough days.
你觉得是为什么呢
Why do you think that is?
因为我俩够疯狂
Because we're both fucking crazy.
我天
Oh, man.
谢谢你终于点破主题了
Finally, someone addresses the elephant in the room.
所以你离开纽约来了这儿
So you left New York to come here?
之前也辗转过其他地方
I popped around a few places before.
911之前我在海关工作 被人招募了
I was in customs before 9/11, got recruited.
来到了烟酒火♥药♥管理局 -然后你调来了塔尔萨
Switched to ATF. - So you transferred to Tulsa?
不 我是被发配过来的
No, I was asked to leave.
发配 -上头的命令
Asked? - Ordered.
所以我带着自己的家当
So I packed up myself and my plants
和我的前夫爱德华就
and my now ex-husband Edward and...
我当时心理崩溃了
I basically lost my shit.
而且很显然
And apparently
塔尔萨是烟酒火器管理局众多的流放地之一
Tulsa is one of the ATF's many versions of Siberia.
别这样
Come on now.
任何人经历了911
9/11?
心理都会受到影响
It's not like everybody didn't lose their shit
其实跟911无关
a little bit. - It wasn't 9/11, actually.
是之后的事
It was later.
911时
9/11...
我表现出色
I was a rockstar.
得过警♥察♥荣誉奖章
Police Meritorious Service Medal.
警♥察♥杰出服务奖章
Police Distinguished Service Medal.
深受同事喜爱
They loved me.
然后出了萨利机长那事 -萨利
And then Sully happened. - DWIGHT: Sully?
把飞机平稳降落在哈德逊河上的机长
The guy who landed the plane in the Hudson River?
我当时正在去上4点到12点的班
I was doing a 4 to 12. Headed into work.
走在12大道 就看到这架飞机
I was on 12th Ave and I saw this plane...
孤零零的飞过来 当时就想
it was flying solo and I thought...
还能是什么情况 又来了
"What else could it be? Here we go again."
我就崩溃了 -有情可原
I freaked out. - It's understandable.
做我们这行就不行
STACY: Not in my line of work.
在你们这行
What happens in your work...
如果有人情绪崩溃 让同伴暴露在
If someone loses their shit and puts their...
危险之中
associate,
那会怎么样
someone who counts on them at risk?
结果可能不堪设想
Probably wouldn't turn out so well.
还记得我们上一次见面
Do you remember the last time we were together?
你说
You said...
如果我被抓 你帮不了我
you couldn't help me if I got jammed up.
我能说啥呢 看来我不是个好探员
What can I say? I guess I'm shitty at my job.
咱们俩再也不能
This cannot and will not...
也不会有下次了 -好的
happen again, okay? - Okay.
你别笑
Stop smiling. No.
这鞋需要我帮忙吗
You need some help with this shoe?
不用 我能行 谢谢
No, I've got it. Thank you.
我可以帮你脱下来
I helped you get it off.
谢谢你请我吃饭
Thank you for dinner.
史黛西
DWIGHT: Stacy.
如果你找到了想杀我的人 就告诉我
Let me know if you find out who tried to shoot me.
突然接到你的电♥话♥ 真开心
CHICKIE: What do I owe the pleasure?
我可开心不起来
DWIGHT: I think the pleasure might be one sided.
你什么意思
CHICKIE: What do you mean?
有人昨天想杀我
Somebody tried to kill me yesterday.
等等 什么
CHICKIE: Whoa, what?
我天哪 出什么事了
Get the fuck out. What happened?
这人趁我等红灯时
DWIGHT: Stopped at a light.
二话不说开始射击 -谁干的
Guy started shooting. - Who was it?
我还想问问你呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
我怎么会知道
How the fuck should I know?
我只会问一次
I'm going to ask you this one time
你最好跟我说实话
and you be straight with me.
是文斯的人干的吗
Is this Vince's hand?
我已经把各方矛盾摆平了
Hey, I mediated a fair outcome with all parties.
这件事已经翻篇了
The issue is dead.
所以你确定不是这个小杂种
DWIGHT: So you're telling me there's no chance
由于嘴里飙粪
of this punk going rogue
被我打断下巴
on account of me breaking his jaw
自己不服气寻仇的吗
because of his big fucking mouth?
他个傻♥逼♥说什么呢
What's he fucking saying?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表