剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
借用伍迪·格思里的一句话 这小子来自俄克拉荷马
And to quote Woody Guthrie, who actually was from Oklahoma,
伍迪·格思里 创作歌♥手与民俗音乐家,代表作《这是你我的土地》
这片土地属于你和我
this land belongs to you and me.
如果你要是能像个绅士登门拜访
If you, sir, had come to me like a gentleman,
摘下帽子 请求我的允许
hat in hand, asked my permission,
给我分些甜头
offered me a taste...
就不会有
none of these unpleasantries
这些不愉快了 对吗
would have unfolded, now would they?
现在 你别误会
Now, don't get me wrong,
因为我不想继续卖♥♥笑气了
because I have no intention to continue selling nitrous,
也因为我想探索其他生意途径
because I'm going to explore other options.
但要是我改了主意
But if I change my mind,
这话没有冒犯的意思哈
and I mean this with all due disrespect,
到时候无论是你
there's not a thing you...
或任何人
Or anybody...
都拦不住我
Is gonna do about it.
谁都拦不住
Nothing.
先生 你太高估自己了
Sir, you're overplaying your hand.
等我出手时 你会防不胜防
When I play my hand, you won't see it coming.
下次约我见面
And next time we meet,
找个有空调的地方
pick a place with a fucking air conditioner.
这就是你说的降级事态
That's your idea of cooling things down, huh?
从没人说我是外交家啊
No one said I was a diplomat.
这杯酒敬穿红鞋的女孩
Here's to the girl with the little red shoes.
她花我的钱 喝我的酒
She spends my money and she drinks my booze.
她失去了纯真 但这不是罪
She lost her cherry, but that's no sin
因为纯真之外 该有的她全都有
'cause she still got the box that the fruit came in.
德怀特 我们怎么对付这个沃特里普
Dwight, what are we going to do with this fucking Waltrip guy?
我们不能跟飞车党开战
We can't go to war with these bikers.
他们人太多 敌众我寡
There's too many of them. It's bad math.
所以笑气分销的事我们得重新考虑
So we got to rethink this nitrous stream bullshit.
听我说 我有主意
Check it out. I got it I got it.
我们可以做成动物气球 卖♥♥给孩子
We'll do nitrous animal balloons for the kids.
你可真会动脑子 -我点子一向多 你知道
Always thinking. - I'm always clicking, you know me.
好的 伙计 -有想法
Yeah, okay, pal. - It's going.
德怀特 德怀特
MANNY: Dwight. Dwight.
你去哪儿了 -就遛溜弯儿
Where you been? - Oh, just hanging around,
看看老朋友 种种花
seeing old friends, tending to the garden
顺便被联调局审问和搜个家啊
and getting interrogated and raided by the fucking FBI.
真的吗 -当然
Seriously? - Yeah, I'm fucking serious.
对了 他们把保险箱清空了
Oh, and by the way, they cleaned out the safe.
拿走了所有的现金和产品
Took all my cash as well as my product.
我之前怎么跟你说的 -别落井下石
What did I tell you? - Too soon.
米奇 你想来吗
Mitch, you want to do the honors?
不太想 但交给我吧
Not really. But I got this.
什么鬼 -放松兄弟
What's happening? - Easy, pard. The last thing
我也不想用手抚摸你身体
I wanna do is run my hands over your lumpy body.
我得给你搜身
I gotta pat you down.
首先 你要是能先擦个手
For starters, it would have been really thoughtful
就会很贴心
if you'd have wiped your hands first,
毕竟你刚吃了肋排
considering you just ate ribs.
喂 那不是窃听器
Okay, that's not a wire.
他没问题 算你欠我的
He's clean. You owe me.
第二 你♥他♥妈♥过分了 德怀特
And second, are you fucking kidding me, Dwight?
谁也不知道你去过哪儿
I don't know where you've been.
最坏的推测 你可能被策反了
For all we know, you could have flipped.
被策反的人会一上来就告诉你
Do people who flip usually lead off with the fact
被联调局的人录过口供搜过家吗
that they were interrogated and raided by the Feds?
一般不会 但你都跟他们说了什么
No, they don't, but what did you tell them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我们是商业伙伴
That we're business partners.
商业伙伴吗 -对
Business partners? - Yeah.
因为我们就是
Because we are.
就这些 你只说了这个
That's it? That's all you said?
还说了一些让他们别再骚扰我的话
That and something to the effect that they can fuck off
但主要说了这个
and leave me alone, but essentially, yes.
你为什么要这么说
Why'd you say that?
说实话 我不懂为什么你走进我店里第一天
Honestly, I don't know why I didn't
怎么没联♥系♥联调局
call the FBI the day you walked into my shop.
我就该报♥警♥的 但我没有
I probably should have, but I didn't.
提前送你个圣诞礼物
Christmas came early.
待着别动
Stay there.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这是什么
What's that?
你以为被没收的东西
Everything you thought you lost.
我预感到他们要来突袭
I got a feeling these guys were gonna raid,
早就帮你收好了
so we put it all on ice.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥敢亲我
Hey. Don't you fucking kiss me.
介意我加入你们吃晚饭吗 -必须的
Do you mind if I join you for dinner? - Please do.
我是个好男孩
♪ I'm just a good old boy... ♪
你好吗 兄弟
TYSON: What's up, my man?
没叉子吗
BODHI: No forks?
甜心
Sweetheart.
这个可以撤掉了 -不饿吗
You can take that away. - Not hungry?
被我约的人放鸽子了
Well, looks like my date stood me up.
他一般这个点会踏着马蹄步
Usually he comes clomping along here
大摇大摆走过来
around this time, and...
哦 你是说飞行员啊 抱歉 它要被安乐死了
Oh, you mean Pilot. I'm sorry, he's being put down.
安乐死 为什么
Put down? Why?
牧场付不起罚款 它总逃出来扰民
The fines. He keeps breaking out.
他们什么办法都试过了
They've tried everything, apparently.
我们还没正式认识过 我叫德怀特
We haven't met. My name is Dwight.
斯宾塞 -你好 斯宾塞
SPENCER: Spencer. Hey, Spencer.
终于正式认识了 但我要不干了
Nice to meet you officially. But I'm actually leaving.
今天是我的最后一天
Today's my last day. Oh.
你找到别的工作了
You have another job?
没有 还在找
Not yet. Still looking.
你喜欢马么
You like horses?
喜欢啊 怎么了
I love horses. Why?
你好
How you doing?
我想买♥♥匹马
I'm looking to buy a horse.
是匹白色的 对 就在那儿
It's a white-That's him right there.
抱歉 先生
STABLEHAND: I'm sorry, signor.
善后人马上就到了
Knocker's on his way.
他是主人吗
That's the owner?
善后人就是处理动物尸体的人
A knocker is a person that gets rid of dead animals.
真的吗 -他们会把动物射死
Seriously? - They shoot him, sir.
用它生产狗粮 胶水 皮革
They make dog food, glue, leather.
它是匹好马 性子倔 但真不错
He's a good horse. Stubborn, but good.
就是一直跑出去
He keeps running away.
他给你多少钱 -善后人吗
How much is he giving you? - The knocker?
我们付他钱 先生
We pay him, signor.
你们还付他钱 好吧
You pay him. Okay.
我给你3O0块买♥♥下这匹马如何
How about I give you $300 for the horse
然后把它带走 -对
To take this animal? - Yeah.
太好了 这钱足够了 谢谢
Well, that's plenty, sir. Thank you.
会有个叫阿曼德的人
There's a guy named Armand. He got a trailer.
开拖车过来 把这匹马带走
Now, he's gonna come around here, pick this horse up.
这个小女孩 抱歉 是年轻女士
This girl-- Young lady, sorry.
斯宾塞 -你好
Spencer. - Hi.
她负责确保马匹交接
She's gonna make sure everything goes smoothly
的整个过程
and hang out with the horse.
如有问题 你有我的电♥话♥ 对吧
You got my number if there's a problem, right?
明白 -好
You got it. - Okay.
飞行员
Pilot...
先生 我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you, sir, a question?
为什么要买♥♥这匹马 它又老又蠢
Why this horse? He's old, he's stupid.
已经不中用了
Not good for anything anymore.
但它一刻也不让你放松
He kept you on your toes.
你好 -是我
Yeah? - STACY: Hey, it's me.
听着 我有个主意
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表