剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
德怀特
Dwight?
你们在整什么蠢活儿
Is there some stupid shit going on
以为我不知道吗
that I should know about?
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
不如我去帮你问问老大
You want me to reach out to the big guy?
我问的是你 古蒂 -行
I'm talking to you, Goodie. - GOODIE: Okay,
但你女儿的事我真不知道
but I don't know anything about your daughter.
如果你是问这个
If that's what this is about.
你为什么要提起她
Why would you bring her up?
因为我寻思
'Cause I assumed--
听着 德怀特 你有什么需要
Look, Dwight, what do you need?
咱俩交情老了去了
We go back a long way.
你可以相信我 我能做些什么
You can trust me. What can I do?
我要找很多人算账 古蒂
A lot of people are going to get hurt, Goodie.
心情我理解
GOODIE: Yeah, I can hear that.
这事要怎样才能平息
So, how do we cool this down?
不在电♥话♥里说
Not on the phone.
你搭下班飞机来塔尔萨
Get on the next flight out here.
我得先跟老大报备 然后坐火车过去
I gotta run it by the big guy, and then I'm coming by train.
我飞过去没什么价值
There's not enough value to get me to fly.
你过来再说
Just get out here.
我得辗转多处藏身
♪ I gotta run to keep from hidin' ♪
我会继续骑下去
♪ I'm bound to keep on a-ridin' ♪
我又多了一枚银元
♪ I got one more silver dollar ♪
我不会被抓 不
♪ I ain't gonna let 'em catch me, no ♪
我不会让他们抓到我
♪ I ain't gonna let 'em catch ♪
午夜骑士
♪ A midnight rider... ♪
真够隐蔽的
DWIGHT: Very clandestine.
那是谁 -泰森 你认识的 我司机
Who's that? - You know Tyson, my driver.
德怀特 你来塔尔萨有什么目的
Dwight, what are you doing in Tulsa?
说真的 我需要知道
Seriously. I need to know.
什么 为什么 -为什么
What? Why? - Why?
先是有人想杀你
Uh, first, somebody tries to kill you.
一场误会罢了
That was a misunderstanding.
然后又倒卖♥♥笑气 还在敲诈
Then the nitrous dealing, and then you're shaking down
一家大♥麻♥店
some fucking weed guy?
首先 拜托你态度能不能好一点
First of all, turn the attitude down a notch, please.
第二 谁告诉你的
Second, who told you that?
不重要 我已经知道了
It doesn't matter. I know.
你既然知道 还问我♥干♥什么
Well, if you know, then what are you asking me for?
因为联调局已经在调查了
Because the FBI is all over this.
什么 -他们在纽约装了窃听器
What? - There are wiretaps in New York.
说到你和一个叫尼克的 跟你女儿有关
You and a guy, Nico? Something about your daughter.
我听不懂你在说什么 -是吗
I don't know what you're talking about. - Really?
你的手是被绞肉机划伤的了
Get your hands caught in a meat grinder?
无论你在做什么 马上停手
Whatever you're doing, you gotta stop.
沃特里普 他那堆烂事
Waltrip, whatever's going on there,
我请你马上退出 好吗
I am asking you to please back off. Okay?
别激动 -别激动
Relax. - Relax?
你想让我
You want me to--
要是被联调局挖到
If the FBI keeps digging and finds out
咱俩的关系 我就完蛋了
about you and me, I am fucked.
我还有两年就可以拿全额养老金了
I'm two years away from my full pension.
你没做错什么啊
You didn't do anything wrong.
有社交生活又不犯法
It's not illegal to have a social life.
社交
A social life?
一个联邦探员竟然跟
You know, it's generally frowned upon for
知名重罪犯同床共枕 知道这有多违纪吗
a federal agent to consort with a known felon.
我跟你说句话都有可能被炒
I could get fired for even talking to you.
我跟你说过多少遍了
How many times do I tell you that?
你就说我们是一个保龄球队的
Tell them we're in a bowling league together.
你真♥他♥妈♥的浑 你知道吗
You are a real asshole, you know that?
没办法 刻在基因里的
It's genetic.
讲真 我反正也打算跑路了
Seriously. I'm thinking about taking off anyway.
你估计也不必烦恼了
So your troubles could be over.
啥意思 -塔尔萨
What does that mean? - Tulsa.
自从我来到这里 一切就一团糟
It's been a shit show since I got off the boat.
不光对我 所有人都一样
Not just for me, but for everyone.
我打算收拾行囊去西伯利亚 忘却前尘
I'm gonna just pack it in and go to Siberia. Move on.
是啊 这招绝对他妈有用
Yeah. That'll solve everything.
德怀特 有些人本就活在乌云之下
Dwight, some people live under a cloud.
比如你和我 好吗
That's you and me, okay?
你走到哪儿 乌云就跟到哪儿
It's gonna follow you wherever you go.
我的建议 找点在乎的事做
My advice is find something to give a shit about.
小史
Stacy...
你想我留还是走
You want me to stay or go?
就当你想我留了
I'm taking this as a yes.
菩提
Bodhi.
有人在捶你家门
Someone's pounding on your door.
啥
What?
有人在捶你家门
Someone's pounding on your door.
你是劳伦斯·德格曼
AGENT: Laurence Daggerman?
是 但你们应该已经知道了
Yes. But I have a feeling you already know that.
我是联调局的奥斯卡·鲁伊斯探员
I'm Agent Oscar Ruiz with the FBI.
想问你几个关于
I'd like to ask you a few questions
德怀特·曼菲雷迪的问题
about a Dwight Manfredi.
随便一个曼菲雷迪吗
Any Dwight Manfredi,
还是你们已经想好问哪个了
or did you have a particular one in mind?
有收获吗 -一无所有
Anything? - AGENT: Nothing here.
只有T恤和卷纸
Except t-shirts and rolling paper.
大♥麻♥都藏哪去了
Where the hell's all the weed?
老大 我们在后面发现一个保险箱
Hey, boss. Found a safe in the back.
他现在想谈了
CHICKIE: Now he wants to talk?
他上周发疯把我司机打死时
What was wrong with last week?
怎么就没想谈谈呢
Before he beat my driver to death?
所以咱们怎么办
GOODIE: So what do we think?
我要去见德怀特 准备订车票了
I'm gonna go see Dwight, I gotta book the Amtrak.
你过去跟他坐下聊聊 能了解下
Well, can't hurt to sit down and take a peek
他那边的经营情况也蛮好的
at what he's got going on out there while you're at it.
我也正有此意
That's where I landed too.
如果是陷阱呢
What if it's a trap?
他会斩了信使吗
He's gonna kill a consigliere?
不不 他没这么傻
No, no. That's not gonna solve it.
说不好 老爷子
I don't know, Pop.
他行事疯癫
He's nuts.
订票吧
Book your ticket.
咱们听听他要说啥
Let's hear what he has to say.
只要他按时上交收成
As long as he keeps sending envelopes full of cash...
我愿意倾听
I'm all ears.
请跟我一起 想象这个画面
WALTRIP: Imagine with me, if you will,
一个男人用数年的时间
a man spends years building a business
为他的家人和社区打下了基业
in his own community, his home.
再试想一下 这个男人结束了一天的辛苦工作
Further imagine this man returns home after a hard day's labor
回家后发现厨房♥里有个陌生人 一个闯入者
to find a stranger in his kitchen, an interloper.
正从他自己的
And he is taking the food
孩子嘴里抢食吃
from the very mouths of the man's children.
现在 曼菲雷迪先生 你告诉我
Now, Mr. Manfredi, you tell me...
你会怎么处理这个闯入者
what should be done about this interloper?
首先我要说 刚才的画面很诗意
First of all, I want to say that was almost poetic.
很励志 至于怎么处理
So bravo. As for what should be done...
这就复杂了 朋友
That's complicated, pal.
何以见得
Oh? How so?
你的故事里有瑕疵
Well, there's a few flaws in your allegory.
你刚提到为这里的人和社区
You mentioned that your business started
建立基业 谁知道具体啥意思
in a man's community, whatever the fuck that means.
但我注意到 你的声音
But I detect, correct me if I'm wrong,
又尖又快 如果说错了欢迎纠正
a slight lilt in your voice,
有点像《幸运符》里的矮精灵
kind of like the Lucky Charms leprechaun
这证明你不是美洲原住民
that tells me you're not exactly a Native American.
这里不是你的家 这里绝对不是我家
This is not your home. This definitely ain't my home.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表