剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Ashpet, let 'em collect our money first.
德怀特 -嗯
Dwight? - Yeah.
他们有12个
There's twelve of them.
那可是我的幸运数字啊
That's my lucky fucking number.
我们只有八个人
There's only eight of us.
你连你自己都算啊
You seriously counting yourself?
德怀特 告诉我你的计划不会
Dwight, tell me you have a plan that doesn't involve
让我脸上再挨一拳
me getting punched in the face again.
我有计划 别紧张
I got a plan, relax.
我想提个建议
I'd like to propose something.
当然可以 弗雷德 你说
Sure, Fred, what is it?
克林特和我进去
Clint and I are gonna go in,
激怒他们 胡说八道
rile 'em up, start talking shit.
等等等等 -闭嘴 好吧
Wait, wait, wait. - Shut up. All right.
当他们向我们逼近时 我们就给信♥号♥♥ 好吗
When they advance on us, we give a signal, okay?
你们都从侧翼包过来 然后猛击膝盖
Y'all come in from the flank and you can take them out
干掉他们 好吗
at the fucking knees, all right?
我喜欢 弗雷德 -对吧
I like it, Fred. - Right?
嗯 -不要
Yeah. - No!
德怀特 拜托告诉我你有实际点的计划
Dwight, please tell me you have an actual plan.
将军大计在握 菩提
The general's got a plan, Bodhi.
《孙子兵法》中说过
The Art of War states that eventually
每个男人最终都得有种
each man has gotta grow a set of balls.
走吧 孩子们
Let's go, my children.
BGM: 《War》- Edwin Starr
战争
♪ War, huh, yeah ♪
有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
完全没有
♪ Absolutely nothing ♪
战争
♪ War, huh, yeah ♪
有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
完全没有
♪ Absolutely nothing ♪
大家 再来一遍
♪ Say it again, y'all ♪
战争 小心
♪ War, huh, look out ♪
有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
完全没有 听我说
♪ Absolutely nothing, listen to me ♪
我唾弃战争
♪ Oh, war, I despise ♪
因为战争 意味着无辜生命的毁灭
♪ 'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives ♪
战争意味着千千万万母亲
♪ War means tears to thousands of mother's eyes ♪
会在他们的儿子去打仗
♪ When their sons go off to fight ♪
丢掉性命的时候流泪
♪ And lose their lives ♪
我说了战争
♪ I said war, huh ♪
上帝啊 你说
♪ Good God, y'all ♪
它有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
绝对没好处 再说一遍
♪ Absolutely nothing, just say it again ♪
战争 啊
♪ War(whoa), huh(oh Lord) ♪
它有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
绝对没有 听我说
♪ Absolutely nothing, listen to me ♪
战争 它只会让人心碎
♪ War, it ain't nothing but a heartbreaker ♪
战争 只是殡葬业的朋友
♪ War, friend only to the undertaker ♪
战争 它是全人类的敌人
♪ Oh, war, it's an enemy to all mankind ♪
想到战争我就心惊胆战
♪ The thought of war blows my mind ♪
战争在年轻的一代中
♪ War has caused unrest ♪
引起动♥乱♥
♪ Within the younger generation ♪
创造然后毁灭
♪ Induction then destruction ♪
谁会想死
♪ Who wants to die? ♪
哦 战争
♪ Oh, war ♪
上帝啊 各位
♪ Good God, y'all ♪
它有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
完全没有
♪ Absolutely nothing ♪
说吧 说吧
♪ Say it, say it, say it ♪
战争
♪ War(uh-huh), huh(yeah, huh) ♪
完全没有
♪ Absolutely nothing ♪
它只会让人心碎
♪ It ain't nothing but a heart breaker ♪
战争 只是殡葬业的朋友
♪ War, it's got one friend, that's the undertaker ♪
战争
♪ Oh, war ♪
已经粉碎了很多年轻人的梦想
♪ Has shattered many a young man's dreams ♪
让他变得残疾 痛苦和卑鄙
♪ Made him disabled, bitter and mean ♪
谢谢 米奇·曼托
Thanks, Mickey Mantle.
每天都在打仗
♪ To spend fighting wars each day ♪
战争不能给予生命
♪ War can't give life ♪
它只能带走生命
♪ It can only take it away, oh ♪
战争啊 上帝啊 你们说
♪ War, huh, good God, y'all ♪
它有什么好处
♪ What is it good for? ♪
完全没有
♪ Absolutely nothing ♪
再说一遍
♪ Say it again ♪
战争 天呐
♪ War, oh Lord ♪
有什么好处呢
♪ What is it good for ♪
你告诉我
♪ You tell me ♪
说啊说啊
♪ Say it, say it, say it, say it ♪
战争 上帝啊
♪ War, huh, good God, y'all ♪
有什么好处呢
♪ What is it good for ♪
我得回家了
I gotta get home.
你不把啤酒喝完吗
You're not gonna finish your beer?
干杯
Cheers.
恐怕这不是你想象中的
I'm afraid this isn't the bonding moment
父子亲密时刻 孩子
you think it is, son.
马克
Mark.
感谢你的参与
Thank you for your participation.
给
Here you go.
好吧
All right.
你总是有家可回的 泰森
You always have a home, Tyson,
除非你自己不愿意
unless you choose not to.
所以你自己选吧
So, make your choice.
今晚其实 -挺过瘾的
Tonight was actually... - Cathartic.
如果你不介意的话 我要回家了
I'm gonna head home, if that's all right.
等等
Hold up.
我该把这钱扣到我欠你的账上
Should probably put that towards what I owe you.
不不不 一♥码♥归一♥码♥
No, no, no, here. That's apples, this is oranges.
去买♥♥台新的割草机吧
Buy a new lawnmower.
阿曼德 -嗯
Armand. - Yes?
我们的协议仍然没变
Our arrangement still holds.
妈的
Fuck.
乔安妮来电
嗨 -嗨 我很抱歉
Hey. - Hey. I'm sorry,
我知道都凌晨了
I know it's really early.
不 没关系 我在 我没事
No, it's okay. I'm here, I'm fine.
如果你想和乔谈谈 我觉得你最好
If you want to talk to Joe, I think it's best
现在就去 -嗯 好
that you do it right now. - Yeah, okay.
他还能说话吗 -不能
Can he talk? - No.
但大家都在过来的路上了
But everyone's on their way over.
他快死了 德怀特 要不行了
He's dying, Dwight. He's shutting down.
我们的兄弟乔快死了
Our brother Joe is dying.
他能听到我们说话 所以你 说吧
He can hear us, so you-- you just talk.
之前我问他要不要我给你打电♥话♥时
And he squeezed my hand before when I asked him
他还捏了我的手
if he wanted me to call you.
跟他说说话吧 他毕竟是你弟弟
Just talk to him. He's your little brother.
好
Okay.
嘿 乔伊
Hey, Joey.
乔 我是你哥哥 德怀特
Joe. It's your brother, Dwight.
你生病了 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry you're not feeling good.
我对很多事都感到抱歉
I'm sorry about a lot of things.
前几天我在想复活节那事儿
I was thinking the other day about Easter.
你还记得吗
You remember that time
老爷子让我们去拿八角饼干
Pops had us pick up some of those anise cookies?
米兰诺夫人给的
From Mrs. Milano?
我抄了近路
And I took that shortcut.
有 有个人
There was-- there was this guy.
很壮实 你记得不
He was heavy set, you know...
穿着白色的衣服 白胡子 白头发
dressed in white, you know, white beard, white hair.
你还记得你问了他什么吗
Do you remember what you asked him?
记得 你看 他听到了
Yes. Look, he hears you.
你问他是不是上帝
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表