剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
真的吗
Seriously?
也就是说
That would make you, what...
你得有七十五了
Seventy-five big ones.
我天啊
Oh, my God.
开什么玩笑 我以为
Are you kidding me? I mean...I
我以为你撑足了55岁
I would've said you were a hard 55.
关键是要撑得足 不是吗
Hard's the key word here, isn't it?
抱歉 呃
Oh, I'm sorry, you know what,
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
是因为年龄代沟吗
Is it the age gap?
这都不叫年龄代沟了
No, this is not an age gap.
是年龄天坑
This is an age canyon.
你饿吗 我可以叫客房♥服务
Are you hungry? I could call room service.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thank you.
你都不知道你叫啥
I don't even know your name.
最好还是别知道了吧
You know, probably better to keep it that way.
一般来讲 我会开车送你回去的
You know, normally I would drive you home,
但我可以帮你叫优步 我刚下载了应用
but I can call you an Uber, 'cause I just got an app.
不用 谢谢你 真的
I'm good-- thank you, seriously.
说实话
Um, really...
你知道 我
you know, I had...
我玩得很开心
I had a good time.
也许还会再见
Maybe I'll see you around.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
再见
Bye.
这就是塔尔萨
So, this is Tulsa.
挺不错一地方
Nice enough place,
但于我来说 也跟监狱没差
but for me a prison, nonetheless.
这不是抱怨 是事实
That's not a complaint, it's just a fact.
是一辈子的错误选择把我送到了这里
The result of a lifetime of bad choices.
你好 -艾迪 我是阿曼德
Hello? - Eddie, it's Armand.
那个俄克拉荷马小子
The Oklahoma Kid.
听我说
Listen to me.
我刚在塔尔萨看到德怀特·曼弗雷迪了
Is there any fuckin' possibility
有这个可能吗
I just saw Dwight Manfredi in Tulsa?
你可以说我被驱逐了
I guess you could say I was banished.
流放了 被剥夺了一切 都没关系
Exiled, sentenced to start from scratch, and that's fine.
我接受 我会卷土归来
I'll do it. I'll rebuild.
你们想让我赚钱
You want me to earn?
那我就赚呗
I'll earn.
赚的钱多到扼住你们的喉咙
I'll earn so much money you'll choke on it.
除了价值50多万美元的
And in addition to over half a million dollars
涉黑武器 我们也追踪到了
of stolen ammo, we're also tracking
一批偷来的AR-15步♥枪♥ 可能会卖♥♥给
a shipment of stolen AR-15s, which more than likely will go
当地民兵组织中的最高竞价者
to the highest bidder among the local militia groups.
最后 我们联调局的朋友警告说
And finally... our friends at the FBI
这家伙来到了我们地盘
have alerted us to a new visitor.
虽然不归我们管 但有个黑帮头目
Not really our purview, but a high-ranking mafia capo
最近刚出狱
who was recently released from prison
要来塔尔萨焕发事业第二春
has decided to grace Tulsa with his presence.
德怀特·曼菲雷迪
Dwight Manfredi...
我♥操♥ -又名艾克 有时也叫
Oh, fuck me. - ...AKA Ike, or sometimes
蔓菲雷迪·德怀特
黑帮头目 最近刚被释放
有赌博记录
有赌博设备
殴打及暴♥力♥
非法持有枪♥支♥
5星 意大利语中五星的意思
Cinque Stelle, which means "five star" in Italian.
他至少参与了90年代的
At least two murders to his credit,
两起谋杀案 目前还不能说
both in the '90s, but we are not to assume
他已经完全失势力
he's some toothless tiger.
放弃我 排斥我
Abandon me? Ostracize me?
让我远离朋友 家人
Alienate me from my friends and family?
亲爱的爸爸
这张钞票是我的零花钱
用它买♥♥个礼物吧
我想你 爱你
蒂娜
和所有我爱的人吗
All the people I love?
我会活下去的
I'll survive.
我依然站在这里 遍体鳞伤 但未被打败
And here I am. Bloodied but not beaten.
倒下但没有出局
Down but not out.
从这一刻起
And from this point on,
这座城市和它的一切
this city and everything in it
都属于我的
belongs to me.
你应该开车门 -真的吗
you'd open the door. - Seriously?
不 但那样会更好
No, but it would've been nice.
我要和你的供应商谈谈
I need to talk to your supplier.
你姓什么 外来佬
You got a last name, wasicu?
这是什么意思 -不是印第安人
What does that mean? - Non-Indian person
却来偷印第安的肥肉 -学到了
who steals the fat. - That's a first.
你的家人对你来这里怎么看
What does your family think about you being here?
文斯的事 你得让这事过去
That thing with Vince. You gotta make this go away.
不是你的黑帮家人 是你真正的家人
Not your mob family. Your real family.
我18年没见过我女儿了
I haven't seen my daughter in 18 years.
我在纽约一无所有
There's nothing left for me in New York.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表