剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Voicemail.
他到底在哪儿
The fuck is he?
派克呢
Where's Pike?
他就没回家
He never came home.
有人把这个放在门外
This was outside.
打开
Open it.
什么鬼
The fuck?
派克死了
ROXY: Oh... - Pike's cut.
上面他妈的有弹孔 -不
MAN: Fucking bullet holes. - Oh, no!
天啊 不要 -把她带出去
Oh, Jesus, no! - Get her out of here.
求求了 别 -带她出去
No, please, no! - Get her out!
不要 拜托 别
No! No, please, no!
我的天啊
Holy shit.
联调局还允许这么干吗
I mean, can they just, like, do this?
不知道允许不允许 但反正他们干得出来
I don't know if they can, but they did.
你们把这打扫一下
You guys clean up out here.
我去收拾办公室
I got to go clean up my office.
外部磁盘插入 请输入密♥码♥
加密账户
你好
Hey, what's up?
他死了 他们杀了他
He's dead. They fucking killed him.
等等 慢着
Hold on a second. Excuse me.
你在说什么啊 谁死了
What are you talking about? Who's dead?
他们把他杀了 他没能回家
ROXY: They murdered him, he never came home.
你在说谁 罗克西 我不懂 谁啊
Who? Roxy, I can't unders-- Roxy. Who?
卡森
Carson.
他昨晚出去说要
He went out last night
去打烂几扇窗户
to send a message or something.
立个威什么的
Shoot out a few windows.
妈的 他去了哪儿
Fuck. Where did he go?
就是那些黑帮混混常去的牛仔酒吧
Some cowboy bar where the mob guy hangs out.
然后今天早上
And this morning,
他的夹克
his jacket...
沾满血 满是弹孔地被送过来
covered in blood and full of fuckin' bullet holes.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
好了 罗克西 你听我说 好吗
All right, Roxy, I need you to listen to me, okay?
你现在最重要是保持冷静
It is very important that you stay calm right now.
我会短♥信♥发给你一个地址
I'm going to text you an address,
你4点半在那里见我
and I want you to meet me there at 4:30.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Yeah.
与此同时 你离沃特里普和
And in the meantime, stay away from Waltrip
那些家伙越远越好
and all those guys.
明白吗
Understand?
好的
Okay.
我们在那儿见
I will see you there.
好久不见 五星上将
There he is. The General.
你告诉那个戴假发的混♥蛋♥
You tell that wig-wearing motherfucker,
他再找我女儿的麻烦
he comes around my daughter again,
我就把他的头扭掉
I will chop his fucking head off.
等等 怎么回事 你在说什么
Whoa, what happened? What are you talking about?
我女婿昨晚
My daughter's husband, last night.
被人揍得屁滚尿流
Someone beat the shit out of him.
这事我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
你觉得是他吗 -齐齐干的吗 不该啊
You think it's him? - Chickie? Why?
他为什么要这么做 -还是那个小瘪三 文斯
Why would he do that? - Or that punk, Vince?
那皮特能饶了他们吗 他们心里明白
Pete would fucking kill them. They know it, too.
顺便一提 尼克那件事之后
He stood up for you, by the way,
他站出来维护了你
after that thing with Nico.
谁 -皮特
Who did? - Pete.
那尼克干的好事呢
What about that thing with Nico?
德怀特 那家伙就是坨屎
Dwight, the guy was a piece of shit.
你知道吗 -他和蒂娜的事吗
Did you know? - About him and Tina?
当然不知道
Of course not.
拜托 咱俩穿一条裤子长大的
Come on, you've known me since I'm a baby.
我母亲在上 德怀特
On my mother's eyes, Dwight.
我要是知道 会亲手剁了他
I would have clipped him myself.
真的 那事没人知道
Nobody knew, I'm telling you.
来吧 咱们来喝两杯
All right, let's get something to drink.
我得说 看到来接我的人
I gotta say, I was a little surprised
我真吓了一跳 -那个年轻人吗
at who picked me up. - The kid?
是阿曼德 -哦 没事
GOODIE: Armand. - Oh, no.
听着 阿曼德没问题
Listen, Armand, he's okay.
他只是碰巧搬到了这儿
He's out here by coincidence.
别做过多解读
Don't read anything into that at all.
说得对 -喝点什么
GOODIE: Fair enough. - Drink for you?
伏特加 加冰块酸橙
Vodka, rocks, lime.
这是你的店
So, this your joint?
我跟我搭档的
Well, me and my partner here.
不赖
Not bad.
真不赖
Not bad at all.
这样吧 让我帮你
I'll tell you, let me help.
我帮你把这里变成火烈鸟俱乐部第二
I'll turn this place into the second coming of the Flamingo.
这家伙胆子真不小
You believe the balls on this guy?
来了还不到五分钟
He's not here five minutes
就开始打咱们店的主意了
and already has designs on our place.
抱歉 我是不是越界了
I'm sorry. Am I overstepping?
你刚才一跨进门槛就越界了
You overstepped when you come over the threshold,
你个傻帽儿 -不是你请我来的吗
you punk. - Didn't you invite me here?
我是拿你开涮呢
I'm breaking your balls.
看来有些感情永远不变
To some things never changing.
没事
You're okay.
别伤心
You're okay.
来吧 没事了
Come on, you're okay.
你没事儿的 来吧
You're okay, come on.
你会没事儿的 好吗
You're gonna be okay, all right?
我要你给我振作起来
I need you to pull yourself together for me.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你认为还有希望吗
Do you think there's any hope?
什么希望 -卡森
Hope for what? - Carson.
希望他没死 也许他们把他留在某处了
That he's not dead and maybe they have him somewhere,
他们把他关起来了
like, they're holding him or,
就像某种谈判的筹码
like, some kind of bargaining chip.
我认为那不太可能
I don't think that's likely.
但或许吧 谁知道呢
But maybe. You know, who knows?
更离奇的事情也发生过
Stranger things have happened.
我们乐观点 好吗
Let's keep a good thought, okay?
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我们还有工作要做 好吗
we still have work to do, okay?
什么
What?
罗克西 不管卡森发生了什么
Roxy, whatever happened to Carson, I can--
我都顺水推舟归咎到
Okay, I can lay this squarely
考兰·沃尔特里普的头上 好吗
at Caolan Waltrip's feet, all right?
但你得帮帮我 -我不能回去
I just need you to help me. - I can't go back there.
我知道的 我知道这很艰难
I know, I know it's hard.
但你必须得再做一次
But you gotta do it one more time.
好吗 给我点证据 -比如什么
Okay? Just get me something. - Like what?
不论什么 什么都行
Anything. Anything at all.
录音对话 拍摄照片
Record a conversation, take pictures.
能牵连到他的就行
Just something incriminating.
他有一个平板
He has a laptop.
沃尔特里普 我看见过
Waltrip. I saw it.
上面有什么
And what's on it?
我不知道 他在看什么数字
I don't know, he was looking at some numbers.
银行的东西之类的
Banking stuff or something.
你能给我拿到吗 -我不知道
Can you get it for me? - I don't know.
我需要你试一试 好吗 你必须得试试
Well, I need you to try, okay? You have to try.
我不想参与这破事儿了
I want to be done with this shit.
我们商量好的 罗克西 我让你免于牢狱之灾
We have an agreement, Roxy, to keep you out of jail
你也必须得遵守诺言
and you gotta keep up your end of the bargain.
我的生活怎么会到如此地步
How did my life get so fucked up?
最后一次了 好吗
Hey, this is the last time, okay?
别为我这么做 为你自己这么做
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表