剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
but no one puts a 100-acre grow
和浓缩大♥麻♥实验室建在美国85号♥公路路边
and a shatter lab on the side of U.S. 85.
真好闻
Smells good.
你好啊 我叫德怀特
How you doing? I'm Dwight.
他是吉米表亲 疤脸
This is Jimmy's cousin, Bad Face.
要比谁盯的久是怎么着
This a staring contest?
你姓什么 白人佬
You got a last name, wasicu?
什么意思
What's that mean?
直译过来是指贪婪的偷肥肉的
Literal translation is a greedy non-Indian person
非印第安人
who steals the fat.
还是头一回听说
That's a first.
姓什么
You got a last name?
不说有意见么
You got a problem?
意见大了 王八犊子
I got serious problems, motherfucker.
行吧 这个开场白相当不愉快
Okay, so we got off to a really bad start here,
但我觉得还是可以斡旋的
but I think we can turn this around.
你骑过马吗
You ever been on a horse?
你用过生命维持机器吗
You ever been on life support?
等等等等
JIMMY: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
嘿 别冲动 各位 别这样
Hey, take it easy, guys, come on!
嘿 吉米 -别急眼
Hey, Jimmy. - Easy, easy now.
没什么不愉快是上好大♥麻♥解决不了的
Nothing a little bit of the fine Chiba won't fix.
都不用穿桑拿服
DWIGHT: You don't even need a sauna suit.
也许我在不自知的情况下就下了地狱
Maybe I went to hell and I don't even know it.
自便
Help yourself.
谈判的时候我不飞叶子
I negotiate with a clear head.
这个就够了
I'll stick with this.
没谈判一说
There'll be no negotiating.
芽的话1200一个单位
It's $1,200 a unit for the buds
10单位起订
based on a 10-unit order.
咱们走 大♥麻♥农场多的是
Let's go. There's other weed farms.
而且 每单位我会附赠一箱宠物滴剂
And...I'll throw in a case each of CBD Doggie Droppers
和飞升贴合人体润滑剂
and Rapture Patch personal lubricant.
润滑剂
Lubricant?
价格方面再降点 吉米
You gotta do better on the price, Jimmy.
量大从优 你得付一大笔钱
But for the glut, you're gonna be paying over a deuce.
要想单价低于1200 除非买♥♥光剥夺品种的
You won't do better than $1,200 unless you're into DEPs.
光照不足 催熟品种
Light-deprived, forced ripe.
你想要多少单位
So, how many units you want?
你不介意的话 我也想问几个问题
I'll ask the questions, if you don't mind.
先说下 这个很好吃
This is delicious, by the way.
你经营这摊生意是纵向一体化的吗
So, is your operation vertically integrated?
你是种大♥麻♥的
You're a cultivator.
可你手上有催熟的 丁烷大♥麻♥油 提纯萃取装置 浓缩物
You got DEPs, BHO, CRC, blast concentrate.
是不是中转站我一眼就能看出来
I know a trans-shipment station when I see one.
所以你们占地多少
So, what do you got here?
500英亩 也许更多
500 acres? Maybe more?
说不定月球上都能瞧见这片地呢
Probably see this place from the fucking moon.
是挺大的
It's big.
大到你想把丰收之后留下的
Big enough that you wanna sell me bruised fruit
烂果卖♥♥给我 我还得
from your bumper crop, and I'm supposed to be touched
感恩戴德
by your generosity?
我要300单位
I'll take 300 units.
头10单位1200 之后10单位1100
$1,200 for the first 10 units, $1,100 for the next 10,
再然后的10个单位是1000
$1,000 for the 10 after that,
之后剩下的270个单位都按750的价格给我
and $750 each for the remaining 270 units.
我得算算
I'll have to do the math.
那就算快点儿 等我吃完这个饼干
Well, do it fast because the offer expires
报价就作废
when I swallow this cracker.
你还挺会讨价还价
You drive a hard bargain.
但价格公道 -成交
But fair. - Deal.
什么时候抽根讲和烟
When are we gonna smoke the peace pipe?
有这必要么 -有
Do we need to? - Yeah.
毕竟一开始我跟疤脸不大愉快
Me and Fuck Face got off to a bad start.
疤脸
Bad Face.
那事儿不好意思啊
And I'm sorry about that.
别逗了 他这种给我来10个都行
You kidding? I could use 10 like him.
对了 我应该跟你说
Mm, and...I should probably tell you.
你吃的那个杏仁酱
that apricot preserve you're eating?
很好吃
Perfecto.
里头掺了四氢大♥麻♥酚
It's infused with THC.
掺了多少
How infused?
相当多
Heavily, man.
这里可是大♥麻♥农场
It's a weed farm.
怪不得我感觉这么好呢
I was wondering why I was feeling so good.
靠
Gee.
我尝个试试 -嘿
Let me try one of these. - Hey.
至于么
Damn.
嘿 德怀特 上头了是么
Hey, Dwight, you feeling it?
有这可能
There's a possibility.
来点儿不 -不了
Want some? - No.
好啦 -来点儿
Okay. - Want some?
给 -慢了
Here. - Beep.
你是想再给抽走么
Are you just gonna pull it away again?
不会 当然不会啦 信我
No, of course not. Trust me.
行吧 -拿不到
Yeah. - Boop.
给你
Okay.
我也想你嗨一点
I want you to get a little nuts too.
烂柯人(Rip Van Winkle),民间故事人物,在野外睡了一觉,醒来后发现世间已过几十年
我感觉自己像是烂柯人
You know, I feel like Rip Van Winkle.
25年后醒来
You wake up after 25 years,
通用汽车公♥司♥开始搞电车 迪伦上市了
GM has gone electric, Dylan's gone public,
电♥话♥变成了照相机
a phone is a camera.
咖啡 竟然卖♥♥五块钱一杯
Coffee, five bucks a cup!
还有滚石乐队 上帝保佑他们
And the Stones, bless their heart,
还在巡演 -真的吗
they're still on tour. - Word?
这才叫音乐
Now that, that's music.
声音调大
Turn it up. Turn it up.
声调大点 菩提 -我能理解
Turn it up, Bodhi. - I understand,
但我也控制不了
but I don't have control over that.
大脑转起来 -做不到
Turning your brain up. - That won't do it.
我问你们件事啊
Let me ask you guys something.
说真的 很严肃的问
Seriously, I mean, seriously...
现在这个国家
what's going on with this country
到底是怎么回事
in general nowadays?
就你们这一代人 好好说说
I mean, like, your generation, seriously, come on.
还有这些代词
And these pronouns,
这些代词都几个意思
what the fuck is with the pronouns?
他 她 他 他们 它 一堆有的没的
He, she, him, they, the, boom, bang, ba, fa, foo.
你知道我的代词是什么吗 猜猜看
You know what my pronoun is? Guess.
时间到 是它
Uh... - Time's up. "It."
就是 它再也受不了这堆狗屁玩意儿的那个它
As in, it can't take this shit anymore.
我是支持改变的 真的
I'm all for change, I am. I really am.
但就是有人一直不停试探底线
But somebody keeps moving the goalposts.
我小时候 在我住的那片
When I was a kid, in my neighborhood,
最起码我是知道我是谁的
at least I knew who I was.
或者说我觉得我是知道的
Or I thought I did.
但讲真 谁又能什么都懂
But truthfully, nobody knows nothing.
你住的那片有兄弟吗 老炮儿
You had any brothers in your neighborhood, OG?
我还没说完呢
I'm not done.
你有听说过阿瑟·米勒吗 那个剧作家
Did you ever hear of Arthur Miller, the playwright?
你们肯定没听说过 我想啥呢
Of course, you haven't, what am I doing?
阿瑟·米勒写过一部剧说的就是我住的那边
Arthur Miller wrote a play about my neighborhood
叫《桥上的风景》
called "View From the Bridge."
不是亨利·米勒
Not Henry Miller.
亨利·米勒写的是《北回归线》
Henry Miller wrote "Tropic of Cancer."
写的还成 算是能看
Which was okay, not bad.
但亚瑟·米勒 可是跟
But Arthur Miller, who banged, whacked,
玛丽莲梦露天雷勾地火 床上大战三百回合
tick-tapped, double-whap-packed Marilyn Monroe,
然后还娶了她 还赢了那个普利策奖
and married her, and won the freaking Pulitzer Prize.
但在我看来 他每晚
But in my opinion, him getting to bang
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表