剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
德怀特·曼菲雷迪 外号♥将军
CHICKIE: Dwight "The General" Manfredi.
我想让你去塔尔萨
Tulsa, I want you to go there.
真的吗
Are you serious?
我为你们家做了这么多
After everything I've done for this family.
你不懂帮派怎么做事
You don't understand how this fucking works.
我不懂
I don't understand?
看在以前的情分上 我就不计较了
But I'm gonna overlook this for old time's sake.
一开始你每周上交五千
You'll kick up five grand a week to start.
我叫泰森 欢迎来到塔尔萨
Name's Tyson. Welcome to Tulsa.
去哪儿
Where to?
今后这么办
DWIGHT: This is how it's gonna work--
你负责赚钱 我负责帮你守住钱
you make the money and I make sure you keep it.
我有的选吗 -当然没有
Do I have a choice? - Absolutely not.
今后你就是我司机
You drive for me now.
是我喜欢的黑帮调调
My gangsta, ha-ha!
对了 我叫米奇 -德怀特
I'm Mitch, by the way. - Dwight.
我们本来要请你参加派对的
We're gonna invite you to the party.
那应该算不上派对吧
I wouldn't really call that a party.
那你说什么才算派对
What do you call a party?
我玩的很开心 -还能再见吗
I had a good time. - Maybe I'll see you around.
一个黑♥手♥党♥高层头目
A high-ranking Mafia capo who has decided
决定来塔尔萨焕发事业第二春
to grace Tulsa with his presence.
真是操了
Oh, fuck me.
亲爱的爸爸 这张钞票是我的零花钱
用它买♥♥个礼物吧 我想你 爱你
蒂娜
梅奥酒店
克里斯蒂娜·蔓菲雷迪 32 纽约
快速寻找失散的亲人
克里斯蒂娜·蔓菲雷迪-格里格 曾用名:克里斯蒂娜·蔓菲雷迪
年龄:32 居住地:纽约 已知家庭成员:6人
请输入您的信♥用♥卡♥信息
优♥惠♥价解锁所有信息
给你
MAN: There you are.
你好吗 -你好
How you doing? - Good.
这个我想连夜寄到纽约
I need to send this to New York overnight.
有易腐物品 锂电池
And any perishables, lithium batteries,
易燃液体或枪♥支♥吗
flammable liquids or firearms?
这里面吗 没有
In the box? Nah.
价格为28.32美元
Looks like it'll be $28.32.
维萨卡还是万事达卡 -现金
Visa or Mastercard? - Cash.
我们已经不接受现金了
Yeah, we don't accept cash anymore.
我必须要问一句
You know, not for nothing,
我知道规矩不是你们定的
and I know you don't make the rules--
但这世界到底怎么了
what the fuck is going on with the world, huh?
现金为王 你听过这个说法吗
Cash is king. You ever hear that expression?
没听过 抱歉 -多好的一句话
No, I'm sorry. - It's a great expression.
抱歉先生 我信♥用♥卡♥忘酒店了
Excuse me, sir, I forgot my credit cards
想问一下
back at the hotel, and I was wondering,
能不能我把现金给你 你帮我刷下卡
if I give you cash, could you put it on your card?
没问题
Sure.
真是我的大英雄
You're a freaking hero.
德怀特的双份浓缩
WOMAN: Dwight? Double espresso?
请问 你们这没有玻璃咖啡杯吗
Young lady, do you have a glass coffee cup?
您真环保 但我们已经不提供玻璃杯了
Super cool you're green, but we don't use glass anymore.
连个正经杯子都没了
So, no real cups no more?
很抱歉
Sorry.
德怀特·大卫·曼菲雷迪
GIBSON: Dwight David Manfredi.
1947年7月出生于纽约布鲁克林
Born Brooklyn, New York, July 1947.
西西里黑帮的长♥期♥成员
Long-time member of Cosa nostra,
科萨诺斯塔:西西里黑♥手♥党♥,简称黑♥手♥党♥,其成员经常称其为Cosa nostra
初代美国人
first-generation American,
老爸是理发师 老妈是家庭主妇
dad was a barber, mom, a homemaker.
有子女吗 -有个女儿 克里斯蒂娜 30出头
Any kids? - Daughter Cristina, early 30s.
没查到前妻信息 -行吧
Nothing on the ex-wife. - Okay.
你查这个干什么
Can I ask what you need this for?
有线报说他来塔尔萨了 我跟进一下
We got a tip that he's in town, so, you know, following up.
得了吧亲爱的 -怎么了
Honey, please. - What?
咱俩都认识多久了
How long do we know each other?
他请我喝了一杯 啥也没发生
He bought me a drink. Nothing happened.
他请你喝了一杯 -对
He bought you a drink? - Yeah.
披头士红起来之前他就有犯罪记录了
I got a rap sheet in front of me goes back to before the Beatles,
包括两起谋杀
including two murders.
我刚说 我俩啥都没干 好吗
I just said nothing happened, okay?
他都杀了谁
Who'd he kill?
第一个叫理查德·麦克利维 代号♥离谱
First, a guy named Richard McLeevy, aka Ripple.
第二个是在监狱自卫时杀的
Second, a self-defense in prison.
嗯 -怎么了
Huh. - What?
警方前后做过他6次思想工作
They tried to flip him six different times.
他愣是没开口 选择坐牢25年
Did a 25-year stretch rather than talk.
这一点值得敬佩
Well, you gotta admire that, right?
真的吗 他可是混黑帮的
Do you? He's a fucking gangster.
我只是说 至少他够有种
I'm just saying, at least he's got some integrity.
就是这种冷峻还有底线的杀手
Nothing sexier than a cold-blooded killer
最容易让人沦陷
with principles.
下次我过去咱俩见一面
I'll see you next time I'm in town.
谢谢了
Thank you.
您已越线 请等待
VOICE: Wait.
请等待
Wait.
我都等一辈子了
Been waiting my whole life.
请等待
Wait.
真是难以置信
WOMAN: Can you believe that?
宇宙的中心
WOMAN: Center of the universe!
原来如此啊
Is that what this is?
也不是 只不过大家都这么叫
Not really, it's just what they call it.
你站进那个圆圈
Oh. - You stand in that circle,
外面的人就听不到你讲话
and nobody outside it can hear a sound.
不会吧 -不信你试试
No shit? - Try it.
我要说什么
What do I say?
啥都行 反正我也听不见
It won't matter, I won't be able to hear you anyway.
好吧
All right.
马
Horse.
喂 你听到了吗
Hey, did you hear that?
听到我说什么了吗
Did you hear that?
我都说了 里面啥也听不到
I told you, nobody can hear anything.
那是跟上帝说知心话的地方
People talk to God in there.
等等
Hold up.
给你
Here you go.
为啥
What's that?
给自己买♥♥点好吃的
Get yourself something good to eat.
我才不要你的脏钱
I don't want any of your scuzzy money.
所以 最近状态怎么样
So, how goes the battle?
时好时坏的
Good days, bad days.
酗酒的问题呢
How's the drinking?
不错 我觉得自己控制住了
Really good. I think I am nailing that.
爱德华呢
Edward?
你俩有联♥系♥吗 -不太联♥系♥
You guys talking? - Not much.
他开始约会别人了
He's...he's dating a lady.
你自己呢
How 'bout you?
这都一年多了 也该重新约会了
Been over a year. You're entitled.
但我不会称其为约会
I wouldn't say that I'm dating anyone.
有跟人睡过吗
Slept with someone?
睡过
Yep. I did.
他人怎么样 -年纪挺大
What was he like? - Old.
多大 -真的很老了
How old? - Really fucking old.
他75了
Like, he's 75.
他还是个罪犯
And he's also a criminal.
你打算再跟他约吗
Are you planning on seeing him again?
不 没打算
No. I'm not.
好 那就好
Okay. Good.
哟 来了 感觉如何
There he is. How you feeling?
下颌骨断了三处
Fucking mandible's broke in three places.
抱歉了 兄弟 -这就完了
Sorry, bro. - That's it?
就用这话来搪塞我
That's all you gotta say?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表