剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
你坐牢时 他们陷害了你
In prison they set you up!
他们是指谁
Who's they?
皮特 -我兄弟皮特
Pete. - My Pete?
他担心你翻供
He was afraid you'd flip.
25年呢 大哥
25 years, come on!
谁能蹲得了那么久
Nobody does that kind of time.
我
I did.
你家有糖吗
Got sugar?
没 我们有 叫什么来着 龙舌兰糖浆
No, we have, uh-- what do you call it-- Agave.
那是什么鬼玩意儿
What the fuck's that?
你现在是我的人 懂吗
You work for me now, understand?
大家出去给我搞钱吧
Go out there and make some money.
这是我们的地盘 谁允许你们卖♥♥的
This is our territory. Who gave you permission to sell?
黑碎石
Black Macadam.
本地的飞车党
Local biker gang.
他们厉害吗 -不容小觑
They anything? - Well, they ain't nothing.
上吧 孩子们
Let's go, my children.
《孙子兵法》言
The Art of War states that each man
置之死地而后生
has gotta grow a set of balls.
喂 -乔 是我
Hello? - Jo, it's me.
听说你联♥系♥了蒂娜
I heard you called Tina.
杳无音信晾了我们25年
Radio silence for 25 years...
为什么现在联♥系♥ -我不知道
Why now? - I don't know.
他快死了 德怀特
He's dying, Dwight.
咱们兄弟乔伊要死了
Our brother Joe is dying.
带我飞去月球
♪ Fly me to the moon ♪
BGM: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon
在星辰间嬉戏
♪ Let me play among the stars ♪
带我见识火星和木星
♪ Let me see what spring is like ♪
上面的春日
♪ On a Jupiter and Mars ♪
让我说得更明白些 握住我的手
♪ In other words, hold my hand ♪
让我说得更明白些 宝贝 吻我
♪ In other words, baby, kiss me ♪
让我的心灵注入歌♥声
♪ Fill my heart with song ♪
让我歌♥唱到永远
♪ And let me sing for ever more ♪
你是我唯一的渴求
♪ You are all I long for ♪
我唯一的崇拜与珍爱
♪ All I worship and adore ♪
让我说得明白些 真诚待我吧
♪ In other words, please be true ♪
让我说得明白些 我爱你
♪ In other words, I love you ♪
过来吧
Come here.
没事的
It's all right.
没事
It's okay.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
让我好好看看 -你看着很不错
Let me look at you. - You look great.
你也是 你也是
So do you. So do you.
旅程还顺利吗
How was your flight?
挺好的 -是吗
It's good. It's good. - Yeah?
蒂娜在吗
Tina here?
在
Yeah.
不过 你要不先去看看咱兄弟
Why don't we go see your brother first, though,
等一会儿乱起来就没机会了
before we start the whole imbroglio.
好的 -去吧
Okay. - Yeah.
好紧张 -我知道
Just anxious. - I know.
我觉得她还没准备好
I don't think she's ready.
嘿 乔伊 看谁来了
Hey Joe, look who's here.
节哀顺变 德妮斯 -他爱你 德怀特
My condolences, Denise. - Oh, he loved you, Dwight.
我也爱他 他是个好人
I loved him, too. He was a great guy.
提起来真是伤心
Yeah. It's just so sad.
你俩这么多年没联♥系♥过
The two of you didn't speak for so many years
现在他又撒手而去了
and-- and now this.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在一个收费亭干了20年
Twenty years in a token booth...
图啥呢
and for what?
20年转瞬即逝
Goes fast.
也可以过得很慢
Well, it goes slow, too.
想祷告吗
Wanna say a prayer?
我已经祷告过了
I already did.
我去抽支烟
I'm gonna go smoke.
我一会儿出去找你
I'm gonna catch up with you.
感谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
你女儿生活得很成功
Your daughter's a wonderful woman.
拿到了园艺学学位 有自己的生意
Got a degree in horticulture, owns her own business.
她丈夫埃莫里 人怎么样
This husband, Emory, he's okay?
也是个好人 很宠她
He's a nice guy. He adores her.
他好像是做金融的
He's in, uh, finance or something.
他没让她受穷吧
Is he taking care of her?
他们家比我们长大的房♥子还大
Their condo is bigger than the house we grew up in.
我孙子们都怎么样
Tell me about my grandchildren.
特别好
They're great.
都很可爱 双胞胎
They're adorable. Twins.
我去 不是吧 -对啊
Come on. Seriously? - Yeah.
科迪和瑞安
Cody and Ryan.
能有5 6岁了吧
They're five, uh, maybe six.
他们知道我是谁吗
They know about me?
好吧 我不想再聊这个了
You know what? I don't wanna do this anymore.
我 我也不想
I don't. I-- - I don't wanna do it either.
我得进去了 -我也要进去了
I gotta go back inside. - Yeah, I gotta go too.
你要来明天的弥撒吗
You're coming to the mass tomorrow?
我想在弥撒上讲两句
I'd like to say something at the mass.
我觉得这主意不太妥当
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
听说音乐节出了大乱子
Hell of a hiccup over at the festival.
地盘之争
Territorial dispute.
几个兄弟的货被人抢了
A couple of boys had their inventory took.
我说的是笑气 你们懂吧
I'm talking nitrous oxide. You two follow?
值老钱了 -是啊
A lot of money. - Yeah.
我们可不吃这个亏
We cannot have that.
你们也想得到
As you can imagine,
我受到了上面老大的压力
I'm getting some pressure from the top dog...
要反击 希望你们能帮忙
to respond, if you will.
快速而响亮的反击
rapidly and resoundingly.
你想让我们做什么 -没听到我刚才的话吗
What do you want from us? - Did you hear what I just said?
老大不高兴了
The big man's not happy.
他希望你们能上点心
He'd like your attention on this.
快点动手
Pronto.
这里是车牌号♥码
License plate number.
是其中一个人的
One of the guys we're looking for.
说
Yeah.
你回城了 怎么还要别人告诉我
I gotta hear from strangers you're back.
出什么事了
What's going on?
知道吗 你回城了
You know, it looks bad
我却不知道 面子上很不好看
you sneak into town and I'm not aware.
我兄弟死了 你可能已经听说了
My brother died, but you probably already heard that.
但这事关帮派家族
This is family.
你懂吗 -但这是我弟
You understand? - It's my brother.
收费亭乔伊 愿他灵魂安息
"Token Joe," buonanima.
但我爸 -他怎么了
But my dad... - What about him?
你明早尽快来纽约纪念医院
Just get your ass to New York Memorial in the morning.
但我得参加我弟的葬礼 我有兄弟义务
It's my brother's funeral. I have obligations.
别忘了你首要的义务
Remember your first and highest obligation.
我爸也是你的兄弟
My father was a brother to you too.
你千万别他妈忘喽
Don't you fucking forget that.
是吗
Was I?
伍德维尔沙龙 我是查莉斯
Woodvale Salon. This is Charice.
你好 我叫泰森·米切尔
Hi. Yes. My-- my name is Tyson Mitchell.
我是极致丰臀服务公♥司♥的
And I'm-- I'm with the Acme Big Booty Service.
我天啊 他又来了
Oh, my God. He returns.
你还好吗 姑娘
What's going on, baby girl? You good?
听到你声音好多了 你死去哪儿了
Better now. Where the hell have you been?
最近在忙工作 知道吗
Ripping and running busy, you know?
对了 我现在有自己住处了
Hey, I got my own place now, so,
要脚踏实地做事了
you know, I'm grounded.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表