剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Seems like a good man.
坦率直接
Straight shooter.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我本以为自己到了这个年纪
You know, I hit the point where I was getting
也许交不到什么朋友了
a little too old to be making new friends.
然后有一天 这家伙就像从黑帮电影
Then one day, this fella, looks like he stepped
中走出来一样 走进我的酒吧
out of some mob movie, walks into my joint.
我冥冥之中有种感觉
Can't say what, exactly, but something told me...
这个人会改变我人生
this man was gonna change my life.
欢迎加入我的聚合链抢劫
Welcome to the great chain robbery,
区块链 币安 比特币基地 以太坊货币钱包都包括在内
as in Blockchain, Binance, Coinbase, and MetaMask.
就是加密货币那一套 对吧
It's like crypto, right?
对 完全正确
Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
沃特里普所有的用户名 文件 区块链钱包
Any of Waltrip's usernames, files, blockchain wallets,
苹果账户都很易受到攻击
iTunes, all vulnerable.
苹果账户 -脸谱网
iTunes? - Facebook,
照片墙 苹果账户
Instagram, iTunes.
这些都是潜在的门户
These are all potential portals.
设置一个虚拟热点
You set up a bogus hot spot,
发送恶意木马软件
send in a malware Trojan horse...
就有访问权限
and unfettered access.
你从哪学会这些东西的
How did you learn all this shit?
我在一家互联网初创公♥司♥干了五年
I spent five years working at an internet startup.
欸 你没收电脑时 它是开着的吗
Hey, was this thing on when you confiscated it?
塔比斯用生物识别技术开机的
Tebbits opened it up, with biometrics.
他找到了指纹
He lifted a fingerprint.
沃特里普的档案里有好几个
Waltrip had more than a few on file.
天啊 -怎么了
Holy shit. - What?
这孙子真有钱
This motherfucker really does have money.
也许我该说 刚才还很有钱
Or should I say..."did"?
怎么回事
What the fuck just happened?
不知道啊
I have no idea.
老大 你得过来看看
Hey, boss? You need to come see this.
不 不 操
No! Oh...shit!
早日康复!
虽然不够报答你的 但是...
德怀特
爱你
账户余额
她收到了吗 -收到了
She get it? - Yep, she get it.
东西放下我就走了
Just dropped it off.
去哪儿 -不知道
So, where to? - I'm not sure.
你还好吗 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
就是觉得不该把你
I'm just feeling like I shouldn't've
扯到这摊事里
dragged you into all of this.
这个话题不是聊过了吗 我没事
We talked about this already, it's fine.
你该听你父亲的话
You should've listened to your father and found
找个正经活儿 -我就想干这一行
another job. - This is what I want to do.
我现在只想做这个
This is what I wanna do right now.
要是你有个三长两短可怎么办
What if something happens to you?
我就算开出租也可能出意外
I coulda got killed driving a cab, boss.
天有不测风云 每天都会死人
Wrong place, wrong time, it happen every single day.
知道吗 在遇见你之前
You know, before I met you,
我都不知道一天会有两次三点钟
I barely knew 3: 00 happened twice a day.
我已经习惯早晨起床 上班
Used to wake up in the morning, go to work,
下班回家
come back home,
飞飞叶子 然后睡觉
smoke some weed, go to sleep.
第二天循环往复
Next day, do it all over again.
我现在的生活自己做主
I'm my own man now.
有自己的公♥寓♥ 自己的选择
My own crib. My own choices.
对自己的认同感
My own identity.
不是我妈和我爸强加于我的
Not what my momma think, not what my daddy think.
不为任何人而活
Nobody else.
有种生活方式是
There's a way to live your life.
选择为自己的信仰而活
Stand up for what you believe in.
想要什么就去争取
Take what you want.
照顾周围的朋友
And look after your friend.
是你教会我的 兄弟
You showed me that, man.
你是个好小子 泰森
You're a good man, Tyson.
很高兴那天坐上了你的车
I'm glad it was you that picked me up that day.
是我喜欢的黑帮调调
My gangster!
行动
Go!
今晚就在空中
♪ Coming in the air tonight ♪
哦 上帝
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
我的一生
♪ For all my life ♪
上帝
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
我能感觉到空气的躁动
♪ I can feel it in the air tonight ♪
哦 上帝
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
哦 上帝
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
我能感觉到
♪ Well, I can feel it... ♪
你伤到哪儿了 伤到哪儿了
Where are you hit? Where are you hit?
胳膊 -来
My arm! - Come on!
过来 止血
Come here! Stop the blood.
照顾好他 格蕾丝
Get him, Grace.
我去毙了那狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna kill that motherfucker...
在空中
♪ In the air tonight ♪
这一刻我等待已久
♪ And I've been waiting for this moment ♪
等了一生
♪ For all my life ♪
你还觉得我不自量力吗
Do you still think I overplayed my hand?
别逼逼
Would ya fuck off?
三个月后
很好 他很喜欢你
Very good. He likes you.
咱们骑快点 -不要快
Let's go fast! - Let's not, huh?
跑快点
Giddyup!
你笑啥呢
What're you laughing at?
你说你有匹马 我以为
When you said you owned a horse, I just...
会看到那种专业打扮的骑师
imagined jockeys in silks.
不 这匹马是为了娱乐
No, this horse is Central Park.
不是为了赛马 -好吧
It's not Belmont Park. - Right, okay.
埃默里如何 -挺好的 他很忙
How's Emory? - He's good. Busy.
小牛仔们玩得开心吗
Well, how's the little cowpokes?
玛格丽特
Margaret!
这是玛格丽特
This is Margaret.
这是我女儿蒂娜
This is my daughter Tina.
她从纽约来看我了
She's visiting from New York.
欢迎 -玛格丽特是这里的老板
Welcome. - Margaret owns the joint.
厉害 -取决于你问谁了
Oh, wow. - Well, depends on who you ask.
幸会 -这俩是我外孙
Nice to meet you. - Oh, and those are
科迪和瑞恩
my grandkids, Cody and Ryan.
他们看起来真棒 -棒极了
They look good. - They look fantastic.
我去拍几张照片
I'm gonna go take some pics.
好
Okay.
你好久没来了
I haven't seen ya in a while.
你是不是有点想我呢
Did you miss me a little bit maybe?
好吧 当我没问
Okay, we'll forget that.
我最近在忙着
It's...taken me a little time
整理各种事情的头绪
to put a few things together, you know?
整理好了吗 -谢天谢地 终于好了
And are they? - Yeah, thank God, yeah.
今晚我们要开业了
Oh, tonight is the grand opening,
我最近在忙的酒吧重新开张
or re-opening, of this nightclub that I'm putting together.
有音乐 有吃的
There's music, there's food.
我保证你会玩的开心
I guarantee you'll have a great time.
我听说
From what I hear...
你喜欢小赌怡情
you like gambling a little bit?
我今晚有个慈善活动
Uh, I got a charity event tonight.
那好吧 -我改天再去光临吧
All right. - Can I take a raincheck?
当然
Definitely.
姥爷 过来呗
Grandpa, come ride him!
你俩能行的 骑得很好
You guys got this, you're doing great.
来吧 老爸
Oh, come on, Dad.
爸
"Dad."
好 这就过去
All right, I'll be right there.
这下将我军了
I have no choice now.
踏出马镫 -很好
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表