剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Listen, I have an idea.
帮我拿下沃特里普
Okay. - STACY: Help me take down Waltrip.
怎么拿下 -我们可以给他下套
Help how? - STACY: We can set him up.
他有个军♥火♥库 你告诉他
You tell him you want to buy some guns.
你想买♥♥些枪 这样就永除后患了
He's got an arsenal. He'll be fucking gone.
听着 我很想帮你 但我做不到
Listen, I'd like to help you out, but I can't do it.
我不是叛徒 一辈子没被策反过
I'm not a rat. I'm not about to start now.
你知道自己可能会再坐25年牢吗
You do realize you could be looking at another fucking 25?
我做不到 -做不到还是不愿意
I can't. - You can't or you won't?
说完了吗 -就这
We done here? - STACY: That's it?
你果真不打算帮我
You're seriously not going to help me out?
我做不到
I can't.
好吧
All right.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck then.
嗯 也祝你好运
Yeah, good luck to you, too.
账户类型
个人
当前余额
等他们关门后
WALTRIP: Wait until they close.
夜黑风高 街上无人
Late, quiet. No one will be on the street.
要留什么口信儿吗
Any particular message?
我发现几发雷明顿
Well, I usually find a few rounds from
12口径的散♥弹♥枪♥
a Remington twelve gauge to be as
比任何口信儿都管用
definitive a statement as any.
在聊啥呢
What did I miss?
你♥他♥妈♥不用上班吗
PIKE: Where the fuck did you come from?
我今天下班早 生意不好
I clocked out early. We're slow today.
跟那个老油条聊得如何
What happened with the grease ball?
他说了 我听了 现在我打算下场干预了
He talked, I listened, and now I'm going to interject.
他是黑♥手♥党♥ 纽约那边的
He's mafia, though, New York.
不会很危险吗
Isn't that dangerous?
知道吗 你
You know, you...
得管管身边的女人了
might like to teach your girl some manners.
你弄啥嘞
What the fuck?
别多管闲事
Mind your fucking business.
侦查员来了
Scorcher.
这里是牧场 不是托儿所
This is a working ranch, not daycare.
我不养宠物
I don't board pets.
他们本来准备把他打成胶水的 拜托
They were gonna make him into glue, for Christ's sake.
你们这些城里人
Ah, you city boys.
爱吃香肠 却对制♥作♥过程深恶痛绝
You love the sausage, hate seeing how it's made.
这对农场生活来说太常见了
Those are just the facts of life on a farm.
所有人都要尽职尽责
Everybody's gotta pull their weight.
如果做不到 -就变成香肠
And when they don't... - Sausage.
没人比我更爱马 马就是我的生命
Hey, nobody loves horses more than I do. They're my life.
但一切是有规矩要遵守
But there's an order to things, how they work.
我有生意要做
I'm running a business here.
生意的目的不就是为了
Well, isn't the purpose of business...
你真打算骑这鬼东西吗
Are you ever even going to ride the damn thing?
不知道 我连旋转木马都没坐过 不过
I don't know. I've never been on a carousel, but,
要是给我上一两节课
give me a lesson or two...
对了 那位女士叫斯宾塞
Now, by the way, that young lady, her name is Spencer.
她负责照顾马
She's going to take care of the horse.
刷毛 喂草 换掌钉之类的
Brush it, feed it, change its shoes, whatever.
我给你一周时间
I will give you one week
让你找地儿把马安顿好
while you make proper arrangements.
别想着让我给你延期
And don't even think of asking for an extension.
曼尼 把它安排到贮窖那边
Manny! Put him over by the silo.
那边的草比较多
There's plenty of grass over there.
对了 你查出那辆车是被谁烧了么
By the way, did you ever find out who burned that car?
调查未结束 不能公开
That's an ongoing investigation.
一周
One week.
谢了
Thank you.
那个老消防员
♪ Oh, that mean old fireman ♪
优秀的老工程师
♪ Good old engineer ♪
一辆老式货运列车
♪ Mean old freight train ♪
带走了我的女孩儿
♪ Took my girl from here, I'm gonna... ♪
妈的
Fucker.
这里也许该重新装♥修♥下了
Maybe it's time to renovate.
或者一把火烧掉
It's time to light a match.
你想过找个合伙人吗
You ever think about taking on a partner?
考虑过
Well, I'd consider it
没遇上蠢到愿意接手的
if I ever met anybody dumb enough to do it.
德怀特·曼菲雷迪 幸会
Dwight Manfredi. How you doing?
你认真的吗 -算是吧
You serious? - Could be.
我在80年代的纽约 开过俱乐部
I ran a club in New York in the '80s.
你需要来点现场音乐
What you need's some live music,
有人跳舞 食物已经够好吃了
some dancers. Food's pretty good here.
但你得打开知名度
You just need a little push.
音乐的话 我自己就能弹唱
Music wise, I do a little playing myself.
行 你自己就是驻场乐队 没问题
Okay. You're the house band. No problem.
你考虑一下吧 别有压力
Anyway, think about it. No pressure.
但我有言在先 我有预感
Maybe a little bit. I got a feeling about this.
我们会成为很好的搭档
I think we'd be good partners.
好 容我考虑下 -没问题
Put it on the back burner. - All right.
你好吗 兄弟
How you doing, buddy?
早上就离开
♪ Gonna leave in the morning ♪
宝贝上了那辆流线型货车
♪ Baby on that streamline train ♪
只剩一件事 妈妈
♪ Well, there's only one thing, Mama ♪
忘掉那个人
♪ Keep your mind off this man ♪
我去停车 马上就过去
EMORY: I'll go park. I'll be up in a minute.
跑去火车站
♪ Went down to the station ♪
像个孩子一样
♪ Acting like a child ♪
我要给宝贝打电♥话♥
♪ Had to call my baby ♪
该坐哪辆火车
♪ Say what train do I ride? ♪
我明早就出发
♪ I'm gonna leave in the morning ♪
宝贝上了那辆流线型的火车
♪ Baby on that streamline train, yeah ♪
达伦
Darren!
你还好吗 -嗯
You okay? - Uh-huh.
你有枪 快去拿
You got a gun, get it!
待在这别动 宝贝
Don't move, Babe, stay!
操
Fuck!
他死了
He's done.
操
Fuck.
好吧 我考虑好了
Well...I thought it over.
你有合伙人了
You got yourself a partner.
喜闻乐见
Good to hear it.
你让我和孩子们先下车
You dropped me and the boys off,
他被袭击了 -可能是个警告
some guy attacked him. - It could be a warning.
你是不是有事瞒着我
Is there something you're not telling me?
下集预告
你觉得小牛肉好吃吗
So, what do you think of the veal?
我坐过很久的牢
I was in prison for a long, long time.
什么东西在我看来都很好吃
So everything tastes good to me.
他在这呢 将军
There he is. The General.
得到什么信息了吗 -他的大♥麻♥
CHICKIE: You got any intel? - He gets his weed
是印第安人在供货 酒吧是牛仔在开
from the Indians, some cowboy runs the bar,
司机是个黑人
and the Black kid drives him around,
在这里过得跟乡下似的
it's like the fuckin' Village People.
你杀了卡森·派克 我现在就可以抓你
You killed Carson Pike? I could arrest you right now.
我们很快就控制不了他了
He's not gonna be controllable for much longer.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表