剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
糟了
Shit!
又遇上这种破事了
Here we go with this shit, man.
嘿 我再打给你好吗
Hey, hey. Lemme-- lemme call you back, all right?
请出示驾照和车辆登记证
Your license and registration.
手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
登记证在手套箱里
Registration is in the glove.
这个德怀特·曼菲雷迪是谁
Who's this Dwight Manfredi?
我老板 -是吗
He's my boss. - Oh, yeah?
不如请你下车
Why don't you step outta the car for me?
你没被捕 但为了我的安全
No, you're not under arrest, but for my protection,
我得把你铐上好好搜一搜
I am gonna cuff you and give you a good toss.
你带随身摄像头了吗 -怎么 你想当影星不成
You wearing a body camera? - Why? You wanna be a movie star?
这也太扯了 -照章办事
Some bullshit, man. - Duly noted.
坐下
Have a seat.
该死
Damn!
没有搜查证 不能搜车
You can't search my car without a warrant.
是吗 谁说的 -宪法
Oh yeah? Who says? - The constitution.
瞧我找到了啥
Ah, look what I found.
这玩意儿闻着像大♥麻♥
Now, this smells suspiciously like marijuana.
别这样 哥们 那不是我的
Come on, man. That's not even mine.
这车都不是我的 我早说过
This car ain't even mine. I told you that.
你是说这辆车是你偷的
So you're saying you stole this vehicle?
我是德怀特 请留言
This is Dwight. Leave a message.
留言已满
The mailbox is full
暂时不能接受新消息
and cannot accept any messages at this time.
我可能得重打一次
Hey, I'm gonna need another call, man.
我还想做个脚底按♥摩♥呢
Well, I need a foot massage
想必咱俩都不太走运
and it looks like we're both outta luck.
关闭一号♥群监
Close group one.
来几瓶94年的西施佳雅
Couple bottles of Sassicaia 94.
灰皮诺 桌上的帐我包了 -好的
Pinot Grigio. Whatever anybody else wants. - Yes, sir.
服务好 酒别停 -谢谢先生
Just take care of them. Keep it coming. - Thank you, sir.
能回家跟大家团聚真好
Ah, it's good to be home.
虽然场合有点不太理想
Of course, not under these circumstances.
抱歉 桌上一半人我都不记得了
I'm sorry, I don't remember half the people.
这都是谁来着
Who's everybody here?
这是史黛拉 塞琳娜 -我女儿
This Stella. Selena. - My daughter.
史黛拉 -是啊
That's Stella? - Yeah.
伊森 史黛拉老公
There's Ethan, Stella's husband, right?
认识你很高兴 伊森 -乔伊你认识 小乔伊
It's nice to meet you, Ethan. - You know Joe Junior?
当然认识 你长得跟你老爸真像
You I know. Of course, you look exactly like your old man. - Thank you.
谢谢 -当做是夸奖吧
That's a good thing. - Yeah. Thanks.
埃莫里 我们还没
Emory, we haven't been
正式认识过
formally introduced.
我是埃莫里 蒂娜的老公
Well, I'm Emory. I'm Tina's husband.
我们通过电♥话♥
Ah, we talked on the phone.
没错 我们简短聊过
That's right, we spoke briefly.
我之前待的地方也有电♥话♥
There was a phone where I was too, you know?
抱歉 没明白您什么意思 -我是说 在娶我女儿之前
I-- I don't follow. - Well, I'm just saying you could have called
你本可以打个电♥话♥ 征求我的同意和祝福
and sought my blessing, before you married my daughter.
你真有脸说啊 -我作风就是这么老派 抱歉
The balls on you. Wow! - I'm old school. I'm sorry.
你当时的情况不方便 记得吗
Yeah, you were also indisposed, remember?
但我人不难找 -好了
But very easy to find. - Okay.
所以你想让他经历一遍监狱搜身查体腔
So you wanted this man to endure a cavity search
就为了接受你的祝福吗
just to secure your blessing?
是你先不跟我们联♥系♥的
You're the one who stopped calling us.
很抱歉 埃莫里
My apologies, Emory.
大家都饿了吧 -我搞不明白
Everybody hungry? - I don't know.
为什么不去巴梦迪家吃 要开这么远
What was wrong with Bamonte's, we had to drive
来城里 -别提你的巴梦迪了
all the way to the city? - Stop with Bamonte's.
早没人光顾了 -沃尔特 这是四星级餐厅
Nobody eats at Bamonte's. - Walter, this is four star.
拓宽下眼界吧 -这里很不错 德怀特伯父
Broaden your horizons. - It's very nice, Uncle Dwight.
乔伊泉下也会喜欢的 -谢谢
Joey would've loved it. - Thank you. Yeah.
嗯嗯 -开什么玩笑 鹅肝都能进意饺了
Thank you. - Really, foie gras ravioli?
乔伊叔棺材板儿
I mean, come on. Uncle Joey is rolling
都压不住了 -蒂娜
in his freshly dug grave, right now. - Oh, Tina!
我难道错了吗
Am I wrong? Okay.
重点根本不在乔伊叔喜欢什么
This isn't about what Uncle Joey would like.
也不在我们喜欢什么
This isn't even about what we would like.
重点在于德怀特像个大人物华丽出场
It's about what makes Dwight look like a big shot.
我只想找个高档地方 聊表心意而已
It's a nice place. That's all. It's a gesture.
真有面子啊 对吧
Big splash, right,
鲜花环绕
with the massive spray of flowers
信封里厚厚一叠钱
and your big fat busta.
心意我们都看到了 伯父 不过
Not for nothing, Unc, but...
你怎么把丧葬墓碑的费用也付了
you settled the tab with Mikey C at Supreme Memorials?
我们很是感激 但没人让你付啊
We appreciate it, but nobody asked you to do that.
德妮斯 这事你不用开口的
Denise, you didn't have to ask.
好啦 他只是想帮忙罢了
All right. So he was just trying to help.
可不是吗 每次我需要帮助
Right. Because whenever I needed help,
第一个想到的人总是我爸呢
first person I thought of, was my dad.
大家喝一个吧
A toast...
为乔举杯
to Joe.
愿他灵魂安眠
May he rest in peace.
也祝愿
And to...
我们与过去告别
wiping out the past...
在座的各位都能
and everybody just enjoying
抓住当下 享受生活
the here and now, while we can.
干杯
Salut.
干杯
Salut.
我表示深切哀悼 婶婶 我爱你 -蒂娜
My deepest condolences, auntie. I love you. - Tina.
没关系 大伙儿慢慢享用晚餐 好吗
It's okay-- you guys enjoy dinner, okay?
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 走吧 晚安 -晚安 亲爱的
I'll call you tomorrow. Come on. Good night, uncle. - Good night, sweetheart.
你喜欢雷明顿什么 -什么都不喜欢
So, what did you like at Remington? - Nothing.
安抚下那匹马 里奇
Get that horse cooled down, Richie.
嘿 没想到你私底下还是条硬汉
Hey there. Heard you've been moonlighting as a tough guy.
啥
What?
在音乐节上斗殴
Tussle at the festival?
土著野人 老先生和瘾君子 你们帮派来头真不小
Seminoles, Seniors and stoners. Quite a gang you run with.
你别他妈妄加揣测 -别激动 老大
You a fucking smartass? - Easy, jefe!
只想跟你提个醒
Just a word to the wise.
我天 能不能快出牌 -淡定
Goodie, come on. Fucking go already, would you? - Relax.
别磨磨蹭蹭 我们知道你手里啥都没有
Quit your hemming and hawing. We know you ain't got shit.
你不知道的都能写本书了 -可惜他读不懂
Hey, what you don't know could fill a book. - Too bad he couldn't read it.
我他妈一人揍你们一拳 -注意用词
I'll give youse all a fucking schiaff. - Language.
好了 快点 -将军来了
All right, go ahead. - The General approaches.
你好啊 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
尼克 古蒂 女士们 -德怀特
Nico, Goodie. Ladies, hi. - Dwight.
德怀特 你还好吗 -很好 你们呢 尼克
Dwight, how are you doing? - Good. How are you doing, Nico?
来城里久吗 -稍后就回 怎么了
In town long? - In and out, why?
这都打俩喷嚏了
Here we go. That's two.
会是四个吗
Do I hear four?
谁有纸巾 -幸好我备着
Got a tissue? - Let me be of service.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
好好学学 这才叫绅士
Now, that's a gentleman.
得 一点就着 -你他么干什么 想让我难堪
Oh, here we go. - Come on, what are you trying to do, show me up?
我出现在这儿你就已经难堪了 -行啊你
I show you up by showing up. - Oh, yeah, that's right.
够了 这里可是医院 -文斯 别这样
Hey, hey. Even in the fucking hospital? - Vince, come on.
你跟他说去 -已经翻篇儿了
Talk to him. - It's over.
文斯 -咱们走
Vince. - Let's go.
齐齐 谢谢了 -你算是救了他一命 尼克
Chickie, thank you. - You know, you ought to be a lifeguard, Nico.
来啊 再打我啊 我不介意再多收你几十万
All right. Go ahead. I'll take more of your fucking money.
文斯坐下 -我在军队里学了个词
Vince, sit down. - You know, I learned the word in the military.
服从
Deference.
意味着尊重
It means respect.
军队
Military.
你是说迪金森学院吗
You talking about Dickinson Academy?
没错 -那是家军事学院
Yeah. - It's a military school.
我是那儿的等级学员
I was a ranked cadet.
一副肩章可不能把你变成华盛顿
A pair of epaulets doesn't make you George Washington.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表