剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
所以 这种情况是一次性的 还是会越来越多
So, is this a one off or one of many?
现在还不好说
Too soon to tell.
派克死了 -上面有弹孔
Pike's cut. - Fucking bullet holes.
哦 不
Oh, no. No!
我不能回去 -再帮我最后一次
I can't go back there. - But you gotta do it one more time.
好吧 给我搞点东西扳倒他
Okay? Just get me something.
他有台笔记本电脑 我见过
He has a laptop. I saw it.
我看过账本了
I read the book.
你 我 还有米奇 我们三人合伙
We partner up. You, me, and Mitch.
在后面建个赌场 -那要多少钱
Put a casino in the back. - How much does that cost?
估计五十万美金才能搞定
Maybe a half a million bucks to grease the wheels.
你真以为塔尔萨就你一个罪犯
Did you really think you were the only criminal in Tulsa?
他来了 将军
There he is. The General.
最近怎么样 塔尔萨待你如何
How's it going? How's Tulsa?
听着 你打了德怀特的女婿吗
Listen, did you fuck up Dwight's son-in-law?
我不知道你在说什么
I dunno what you're talking about.
你觉得德怀特比我强
You think Dwight is a better man than I am?
什么 -你就是这么说的
What? - It's what you said.
别再扯德怀特了
Enough with this Dwight bullshit.
我刚接到电♥话♥
I got a call.
皮特心脏病犯了
Pete had a heart attack.
好了 兄弟们 还有这位女士
All right, fellows and ladies
一只手拿枪 腿微曲
You hold the gun in your hand, bend your knees,
用另一只手稳住枪托
use the other hand to steady it.
将目标放在双眼视线之间
You place the target in between the sight,
然后缓慢冷静 扣动扳机
and then you slowly and calmly pull back on the trigger.
别他妈的乱打
You do not fucking jerk it.
再来一次
Let's go again.
我不是射击的料
Oh, I suck at this.
百炼才能成钢
Ah, practice makes perfect.
我们为啥要这么炼来着
Why are we practicing, again?
你在干啥 -没干什么
What are you doing? - Nothing.
拿枪杀人这个概念
I-- look, I-- I feel very uncomfortable
让我很不舒服
with the idea of shooting somebody.
你知道什么更不舒服吗
You know what's more uncomfortable?
别人拿着枪杀你
Someone shooting you.
在你出现之前
You know, before you came along,
我都没拿过枪
I had never even held a gun before.
我是在救你
I'm trying to save your ass.
感激不尽
I appreciate it.
你踏马在干什么 -我有自己的风格
What the fuck are you doing? - I got my own style, man.
你没听到米奇的话
Didn't you hear what Mitch said to you?
还有自己的风格 你这么打下去
Got your own style? You know what your style is?
能把所有人打一遍
You're gonna hit everything except
除了你的目标
for what you're aiming at.
看
Look.
枪不是这样用的
The gun is not made that way.
你横着拿枪
You hold it sideways,
准星会左右浮动
the physics will take it that way.
这是基础的物理知识 -有问题吗 我愿意
Basic physics. - What's up, motherfucker?
还有问题吗
Yeah, what's up?
有问题吗
What's up?
有问题吗
What's up? What's up?
你说有问题吗
What's up? What's up?
问题是你会一副熊样 被人打死的熊样
What's up is you look like an idiot, and a dead one.
德怀特
Dwight.
我们这是在做什么
What are we doing here, man?
一群扶不起来的门外汉
I'm dealing with the bad news fucking bears.
是啊 谁说不是呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
我需要不怕弄脏双手的硬汉
I'm looking for some evil-doing buddies here.
你有这种想赚外快的朋友吗
Your friends need some money?
我有几个牛仔朋友 倒是想赚点钱
I got a couple boys in the rodeo that are gunning for some cash.
咱们可不是去牛仔竞技
This ain't a rodeo.
他们都是前科犯 你自己品品
They're ex-cons if that makes it any better.
那绝对有用 联♥系♥他们吧
Definitely helps. Get them.
简·韦恩 -什么
Jane Wayne. - What?
有个知名牛仔叫约翰·韦恩
There's a cowboy named John Wayne.
我把你叫做简·韦恩 像是对他的致敬
I'm saying Jane Wayne, it's kind of a takeoff on it.
谁教你这么射击的
Who taught you to shoot like that?
我爸
My dad.
是吗 很好
Yeah? It's nice.
你跟老爸关系不错 这很好
So, you had activities together. Nice.
也不是
Yeah. Not really.
这我也理解 -你不理解
Well, I understand that, too. - No, you don't.
他两年前开枪自杀了
He shot himself two years ago.
天啊 真抱歉
Shit. I'm sorry.
我们为什么要练这个
Can I ask why we're doing all this?
有人在追杀我们吗 我很好奇
Are there people after us? Just very curious.
我对用枪杀人这个东西很排斥
'Cause the last thing I wanted to do was shoot a gun again.
学会如何保护自己很重要
It's important to learn how to defend yourself.
没错 但凭什么我们
Of course. But what the fuck did we do
要卷进你的破事里
to get dragged into your shit?
你们是无辜的 这事都算我头上
You didn't do anything. This is all on me.
但现在算到我们所有人头上了
Except it isn't. It's on all of us, too.
自愿与否 我们都过上了德怀特的生活
Whether we like it or not, we're living the Dwight life.
我不知道还能说什么 格蕾丝
Look, I don't know what else to say, Grace.
那就说声抱歉好吗
How about you're really fucking sorry
抱歉把我们的生活搞得乱七八糟
for turning our lives upside down?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我认真的 -好吧 谢谢你
I mean it. - Fine. Thank you.
我们都是成年人了
Listen, we're all adults, okay?
我们都知道 动了别人的蛋糕
We know what happens when you play
会发生什么事
with other people's toys.
所以我们哪儿也不去
So, we're not going anywhere.
你是个聪明人 你是我们的领袖
That said, you're a smart guy, our leader.
带我们走出泥潭吧
So, lead us out of this shit.
但下次行动前 麻烦你也考虑下
And next time, just take a moment and think about
我们小人物的正常生活 好吗
being careful with our little just regular lives, okay?
好
Okay.
别拿枪在我面前晃悠
Will you put this fucking gun down?
你把她埋哪了
Where'd you bury her?
你 你说什么
I-- I beg your pardon?
别装做不知道
Are you begging my pardon?
罗克西·哈灵顿
Roxy Harrington.
我不知道你指谁
I'm afraid I don't know who that is.
是吗 我可太惊讶了
Really? Surprising.
那我帮你回忆一下
Well, maybe let me refresh your memory.
卡森·派克的女友 你把她杀了
Carson Pike's girlfriend. You murdered her?
哦 她呀
Yeah. Her.
知道
Yeah.
但我没见过她
No, I haven't seen her.
想起来了 我最近也没见过派克先生
Haven't seen Mr. Pike either, come to think of it.
我还没说完呢 混♥蛋♥
I'm not done with you, asshole.
对 但我听够了
Yeah, but I'm done with you.
我们会找家匿名信托机构
So, your involvement in the casino will be obscured
掩护你和赌场的关系
by an anonymous trust structure.
这样我就不用向政♥府♥备案了
So, I won't have to file with the state.
完全正确 你的名字与资产
Exactly. There'll be nothing to associate the assets
不会出现直接关联 免去了
with your name, shielding you from many
潜在法律问题的担忧
potential legal problems, you know, whatever.
好 你们需要我拿到赌场执照
Okay. I understand me getting the casino license,
但这家酒吧怎么获得印第安人豁免权呢
but how does this bar qualify for a Native American exemption?
因为它坐落在切罗基人的土地
Well, it's situated on Cherokee land.
我们只想把所有权转到你名下
We just transfer ownership to your name.
或者疤脸名下 -绝对不行
Or Bad Face's. - Fuck no.
疤脸肯定拿不到酒类销♥售♥执照
Bad Face would never get a liquor license.
他进过太多次监狱了 就我们说话这会儿
He's got way too many arrests. As a matter of fact,
他正在监狱里呢
he's a guest of the government as we speak.
不会吧 怎么回事 -他袭击警♥察♥
Come on. What happened? - He hit a cop,
自己右手断了三根指关节
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表