剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
It's ugly.
我现在知道了
I know now.
我总算是知道了
Now I do.
怎么样
How'd it go?
十瓶气都卖♥♥完了
We went through all ten of the tanks.
不错 -本来还可以卖♥♥更多
Yeah. - We could've sold more
但只带了十瓶 -笑气这玩意儿
if we had them. - Laughing gas.
让我们一路笑到银行 哈哈
Laughing all the way to the bank, huh?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
今晚还有活动吗
Something going on tonight?
对 明晚也有
Yeah, and tomorrow night, too.
好吧 我们去趟米奇那儿
All right, let's swing by Mitch's
多取几瓶来
and pick up some more tanks.
拿着
Here.
买♥♥点好看的东西奖励自己
Buy yourself something pretty.
我可能会买♥♥个你那种戒指
I might get me one of them rings.
知道吗 我这个已经戴旧了
You know what? This one has lost its luster.
送你吧 -你认真的
Here, take it. - You serious?
当然 拿去 你应得的
Yeah, take it. Come on, you earned it.
我去
Fuck.
所以
So...
要是我没听错的话 小伙子们
if I'm hearing right-- and lads, by all means,
我要说错 你们随时打断我
jump in and stop me if you feel different.
你跟戴维就让他们大摇大摆地走了进来
You and Davy here, you just let them waltz on in.
支起摊子 你俩什么都没做
Come in, come in and you let them
让他们从我们手里抢吃的
take the food right off our table.
我说的对吗 -我们觉得不跟你商量
Did I get that right? - We didn't think it wise
就动手不太合适
to start any shit without checking with you first.
怂的一批
Weak fucking links.
他们扛不起事 优柔寡断
They're unreliable, indecisive,
现在更是彻头彻尾的怂逼
and now revealed to be total pussies.
怂的一批
Weak fucking links.
就这么被几个搅局的嬉皮士截胡了
Easily exploited by interloping hippies.
我们连自己地盘都守不住 像什么样子
I mean, who are we if we can't protect what's ours?
他们让我们陷入被动
They've left us all exposed.
你们
This.
犯得不是小错 不
It's no minor fuck up. No.
这件事
This is a threat
威胁到了我们的存亡
to our very existence.
你就为这事打断我吃早餐
You interrupted my breakfast for this?
德怀特 这是古董啊 19世纪的
Dwight, it's an antique. It's like 19th century.
纯铜的 你看过《美国拾荒者》吗
Pure copper. You ever see American Pickers?
大家对这玩意儿趋之若鹜
People go crazy for this shit.
是呢 所有美国家庭的必需品
Sure, what household couldn't live without one of these?
我是说 你可以把它卖♥♥了
I'm just saying, you could sell it,
能值两万块
could be worth, like, 20 grand.
你怎么不卖♥♥ -我卖♥♥不掉
So, you sell it. - I can't sell it,
他们会知道是我偷的
they'll know I stole it.
我去卖♥♥ 人家会怀疑是我偷的
If I sell it, they'll think I stole it.
你这些年铲马屎是不是把脑子铲坏了
I think shoveling horse shit has affected your brain, Armand.
拜托 德怀特 我真的绞尽脑汁了
Come on, Dwight, please. I'm trying over here.
我尽力了 别苛责我
I'm really trying. Give me a break.
在被人发现之前
Take it back there before someone looks up
原样不动还回去
and sees it's missing.
我要的是现金
Cash, Armand.
为了偷它 我差点把脖子摔断
I nearly broke my neck getting that thing down.
该死
Fuck!
婚礼什么时候举♥行♥
When's the wedding?
什么 -你手上戴的
What? - Are you telling me that ain't
不是订婚戒指吗
an engagement ring on your finger?
老爹 你真幽默 今天心情不错哈
Oh, you got-- you funny. You got jokes today, right?
这之前是我老板的
It was-- it was my boss'.
为什么之前是 -他送给我了
What you mean "was"? - He gave it to me
为了表彰我对工作的投入
to acknowledge the hard work I've been putting in.
作为司机
As a chauffeur?
不只是司机 老爸
It's more than a chauffeur, Dad, I'm--
我还保护他安全 -保护他什么安全
I'm also like security, too. - Protecting him from what?
他是个成功人士 老爸
Whatever, you know, he's a successful guy, you know.
会招来羡慕嫉妒恨的
People get jealous of him.
这人是黑帮吧 -马克
This man a mobster? - Mark.
你干嘛非要这么说
Why would you even say something like that?
只有两类人戴尾戒
Only two types of people wear pinky rings--
黑帮和英国贵族
mobsters and British aristocracy.
我估摸着你老板不能是英国贵族吧
And something tells me your boss ain't no aristocrat.
你都意识不到这话他妈的多偏见
That's some real prejudiced shit right there, I don't know
吃饭不许说脏话 -马克 让孩子好好吃饭行吗
Hey, language at my table. - Mark, let the boy eat.
泰森能分清对错
Tyson knows right from wrong.
上面的钻石是真的吗 -当然是
That a real diamond, Ty? - Of course it is.
随便你吧 爸
Whatever you say, Dad.
你好
Hello?
乔 是我
Jo, it's me.
你声音苍老了许多
Christ, you sound old.
听到你声音我也很高兴
It's great hearing your voice, too.
毕竟都25年了
Twenty-five years.
你期望我能说啥
What do you expect?
听说你联♥系♥了蒂娜 -对
I heard you called Tina? - Yeah.
如果你希望我去劝劝她
Well, if you're looking for me to intervene,
那你找错人了
you're barking up the wrong tree.
我几乎很少见她
I hardly ever see her myself.
不过说实话 我几个小时之后会见到她
Truth be told, I'm gonna see her in a couple of hours.
是吗
Yeah?
那很好啊
That's-- that's nice, good.
是乔伊的事
It's Joe.
他得了淋巴瘤
He's got lymphoma.
我们在轮流照顾他
And we all take turns doing shifts.
我也过去吧
Should-- should I come?
有用吗 现在吗
What for? Now?
他也是我兄弟啊 我们的兄弟
He's still my brother. Our brother.
你这是干什么 这是什么分步心理治疗
What are you, in some bullshit step program
完成道歉之旅吗
doing your apology tour?
你能不能别挑我毛病 哪怕就一会儿
You want to stop busting my balls for about five seconds?
那我再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you again.
什么是现在
Why now?
讲真 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我说不清
I don't know anything.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个人物 知道吗
You're a real fucking beaut, you know that?
杳无音信晾了我们25年
Radio silence for 25 years.
我会跟你更新乔的情况
I'll keep you posted about Joe.
当心 各位
Hey, heads up, y'all. Hey, look,
我早跟你们这帮混♥蛋♥讲过
we told y'all motherfuckers that we--
别这样 哥们
Come on, man.
别这样啊
Come on! Come on!
我跟佛罗里达奥卡拉的一个房♥产中介
I scheduled a Zoom with a real estate agent...
约了视频会
from Ocala, Florida.
是吗 那里倒是有很多马场
Oh yeah? That's-- that's horse country.
对 我也不敢保证什么
Yeah, I'm not promising anything.
就
It's just...
就先谈一谈 仅此而已
worth a conversation, that's all.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Fucking unbelievable.
是那群说需要许可的人打得你们吗
So, these are the same guys that said you needed permission?
那天晚上的那群人
The guys from the other night?
是 另外还来了五个人
It was them, and it was five other guys.
六个
Six.
拿走了我们的气罐 现金 一切
They took our tanks, our cash, all of it.
很抱歉 老大
I'm so sorry about that, man.
没什么好抱歉的
You've got nothing to be sorry about.
你坚守了阵地 但输了 现在该重振旗鼓了
You held your ground, you lost. Now it's time to regroup.
他们有说老板是谁吗 -没
They say who they work for? - No.
没 但几个人的夹克上
No, but a couple of guys had
绣着 黑碎石
Black Macadam embroidered on their jackets.
是当地的摩托帮
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表