剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
我那天还在想事 皮特
I was thinking the other day, Pete,
我在监狱时
that when I was in the joint,
总是会想起过去的好时光
I used to think about the good old days
还有朋友 家人
and friends, family.
好时候
Good times.
等你终于出来了 环顾四周
When you finally get out, you look around...
你才意识到好时光
you realize the good old days...
其实也没那么好
were not really that good.
需要适应
Yeah. It's an adjustment.
是啊 适应
Sure. It's an adjustment.
因为现在我才意识到自己错过了什么
Because now I realize what I missed.
看到我女儿长大
Seeing my daughter grow up...
成为一个女人
become a woman...
结婚
get married.
她经历了这一切 我却没能保护过她
And she did all that without me protecting her.
让我痛不欲生
And that kills me.
因为作为一个好父亲
'Cause that's what a good father does.
有责任保护他们应该保护的人
Protects the ones they're responsible for.
他们爱的人
The ones they love.
然后我发现了
And then there's...
你
you.
你发过誓
You swore...
以你母亲的灵魂发誓
on the soul of your mother,
你会照顾我的妻子 孩子
you'd watch out for my wife, my kid.
你发过誓的
You swore that.
然后还有尼克
And then this Nico...
你知道吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
你他么这是在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
我没听明白
I'm not following you.
你
Did...
特么的
you...
到底
fucking...
知不知道
know?
你不知道
You didn't.
知道什么
Know what?
知道什么啊
Know what?
蛮牛
Raging Bull...
他说 我不知道该搞他还是该打他
Then he says, "I dunno whether to fuck him or fight him!"
该谁抓牌了 -文斯
Whose deal is it? - Vince.
我刚抓过了 -你抓过了
I just fucking dealt. - You just dealt?
你怎么来了
Yo! What are you doing here?
去关门
Get the door.
动我女儿
My fucking daughter?
德怀特
Dwight!
别这样
Come on!
够了 你会弄死他的
Enough already! You're gonna fucking kill him!
我女儿
My daughter.
动我女儿
My fucking daughter.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
庆幸我们远在大海之外
♪ Happy we'll be beyond the sea ♪
我再也不会
♪ And never again-- ♪
远航离开
♪ I'll go sailing ♪
你们收拾吧
You clean it up.
我知道他是你朋友 爸 但是我的天
I know he's your friend, pop, but Jesus...
我们要怎么对付德怀特
What do we do with Dwight?
下集预告
曼菲雷迪先生
Mr. Manfredi...
先生 你太高估自己了
Sir, you're overplaying your hand.
等我出手时 我会让你防不胜防
When I play my hand, you won't see it coming.
这就是你所谓的冷静处理吗
That's your idea of cooling things down?
我又不是什么外交家
Nobody said I was a diplomat.
有几个关于德怀特·曼菲雷迪的
I'd like to ask you a few questions
问题要问你
about a Dwight Manfredi.
不管你在做什么 你都得罢手了
Whatever you're doing you gotta stop.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表