剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
You asked him if he was God.
还记得他说了什么吗
Remember what he said?
我们俩都站在那里 像看海市蜃楼一样看着他
We were both standing there, looking at him like a mirage.
他说 如果你说我是上帝
And he said, "Well, if you say I'm God,
当你看到祂的时候 祂一定就长这样
when you saw him, then that's who he must be."
总之
Anyway...
如果你看到了 这个人
if you see this guy...
我觉得他没问题
I think he's okay.
我觉得你应该跟他一起走
And I think you should go with him.
还有
And...
咱们
you and me...
待会儿再叙 乔伊
we'll catch up later, Joe.
曼尼 你整晚上都跑哪去了
Manny, where the hell have you been all night?
回屋里去 拉里
Get back in the house. Larry!
拉里
Larry.
我不会因为老了就放弃
♪ I ain't gonna stop just because I get old ♪
我们五分钟后要和那个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
We have that Zoom meeting with that real estate agent
开视频会议 -我们已经有家了
in five minutes. - We already have a home.
做着别人告诉我要做的事
♪ And doing what I'm told ♪
在我变冷之前 我会被埋在六英尺深的地方
♪ I'll be six feet deep before I get cold ♪
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我在考虑染发
I'm thinking about dyeing my hair.
什么颜色 -琥珀色
What color? - Amber.
那就染吧 做你自己
So, do it. Go ahead, be yourself.
有何不可 -做我自己
Why not? - Be myself.
做你自己
Be yourself.
我喜欢 做我自己
I like that. Be myself.
我常常想起过去的美好时光
and I used to think about the good old days...
殡仪馆
下集预告
过去的美好时光并没有那么美好
the good old days were not really that good.
现在 我意识到我错过了什么
Now, I realize what I missed--
错过了看着我女儿长大 结婚
seeing my daughter grow up, get married.
没有我的保护 她就这么长大了
And she did all that without me protecting her.
布莱克·麦克亚当 他们会杀了任何挡道的人
Black Macadam, they'll kill anyone that gets in their way.
好父亲就该这么做
So, that's what a good father does--
保护他们负责监护的孩子
protects the ones they're responsible for.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表