剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
跟玛丽莲梦露颠鸾倒凤
and sleep nightly with Marilyn Monroe
才是迄今为止他得到的最牛逼的奖项
is by far his greatest triumph.
这玩意儿够劲儿
Wow, this stuff is potent.
梅奥酒店 -你好
MAN: Mayo Hotel. - Yeah, hi.
我想找个朋友
I'm looking for a friend,
他应该是住你们酒店
I believe he's staying at your hotel.
请问住客姓名
Name of the guest, please?
曼菲雷迪
Manfredi.
好的 请稍等
Okay, just one sec.
不好意思先生 这里没有客人叫这个名字
I'm sorry, sir, there's no one here under that name.
那艾克呢 能查到艾克吗
How 'bout an Ike? You got an Ike?
请问是名字吗 -德怀特
Is that a first name? - Dwight.
曼斯先生啊
Oh, Mr. Manse.
纽约过来的对不对
From New York, right?
没错没错 就是他
Yeah, that that's right. That's him.
请稍等 我帮您转接
Okay, hold on. I'll connect you.
不用不用 是这样 我这边有人来
No, no, you know what? Somebody just walked in.
回头我给你打过去好吧
I'm gonna have to call you back, okay?
没问题 谢谢您 先生
Sounds good. Thank you, sir.
客气 谢了
Sure thing. Thanks.
先生
MAN: Sir?
这是给您的 -哦好
This came for you. - Oh, right.
请输入您的信♥用♥卡♥信息
优♥惠♥价解锁所有信息
信♥用♥卡♥信息
卡片上名字 卡♥号♥♥ 邮编 安全码
德怀特·蔓菲雷迪
解锁完整报告只需9.99美元
继续支付
克里斯蒂娜·蔓菲雷迪-格里格
曾用名
电♥话♥
已知亲属
年龄 出生日期
居住地: 纽约
地址: 纽约
喂
MAN: Hello?
你好 请问蒂娜在吗
Hi, is Tina there?
请问您是
Who's this?
她父亲 -什么
It's her father. - What?
我是德怀特·曼菲雷迪 她父亲
It's Dwight Manfredi, it's her father.
请问你是哪位
Can I ask who this is?
我是她丈夫埃默里 稍等
I'm her husband, Emory. Hold on.
不好意思 她 她不想跟你说话
Listen, I'm sorry, but she-- she doesn't want to talk to you.
那边是你们孩子吗 你跟蒂娜生的
Are those your kids? Yours and Tina's?
孩子们别闹 我打电♥话♥呢
Guys, be quiet. I'm on the phone.
你刚说什么
What's that?
能麻烦你跟她说下我想听听她声音吗
Um, can you just tell her I wanna hear her voice?
等下
Hold on.
喂 -蒂娜
TINA: Hello. Tina.
你想听我声音 -是
You wanted to hear my voice. - Yeah.
听到了 满意了
There. You happy?
我能见见你吗
Can I see you?
请等待
VOICE: Wait. Wait.
我不再见她
I stopped seeing her...
因为对她来说太难了
because it was too hard on her.
不是
No.
我不再见她
I stopped seeing her...
因为对我来说太难了
because it was too hard on me.
我爱你
I love you.
我放弃了你
I quit on you.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们做到了 -给你带了瓶巴罗洛
We made it. - Got you some Barolo.
我们在喝笑气
We're on nitrous, dude!
有人倒下了
Man down.
下集预告
五年后你要在哪儿见我
Where do you see me in five years?
你知道我是个罪犯对吧
You realize I'm a criminal, right?
我有个大♥师♥
I got a guru.
我不是来害你没命的
I'm not here to get you killed.
趴下
Down!
我差点被开枪杀死 却要起诉我
Am I being charged with almost getting shot?
我可不觉得这算是犯罪
'Cause I don't think that's a crime,
即便是在俄克拉荷马州也不算
even in Oklahoma.
有人想杀找
Somebody tried to kill me.
谁想要你命
WOMAN: Who might want you dead?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表