剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
No need to call back. Ever.
跟OJ辛普森一样 先戴上手套
Okay, OJ got on them Isotoners.
我懂
I see you.
火需要氧气才能烧起来
Fire needs oxygen to burn.
这蠢货把窗子都关死了
This idiot kept the windows closed.
二甲基亚砜 -二甲基亚砜
DMSO? - DMSO.
二甲基亚砜(DMSO)是一种含硫有机化合物 常温下为无色无臭的透明液体
是一种吸湿性的可燃液体 也被誉为“万能溶剂”
这是一种用于给马减轻炎症的
It's a liniment used to reduce inflammation
阵痛油
in horses.
高度易燃
It's highly flammable.
这什么 你看着像FR吗
What's that? Look like "FR" to you?
对 是FR
That's FR.
搜关键词FR加上马
DWIGHT: Type in "FR" and "horses."
离这里5英里开外
Place about five miles from here.
有个芬纳里奥牧场
Fennario Ranch.
你要去吗
So you want to go?
这次我自己去
I'm gonna do this alone.
你们老板在吗 -应该在那边的马厩里
Your boss around? - Check the stables out back.
打扰一下
DWIGHT: Excuse me.
是芬纳里奥太太吗
Mrs. Fennario?
是德弗罗小姐
Miss Devereaux.
芬纳里奥只是牧场的名字而已
Fennario is just the name of the ranch.
我还以为我们是同乡呢
See, that's me thinking you're a paisan.
我喜欢意大利美食 这能算吗
Well, I like Italian food. Does that count?
当然算了
Of course it does.
有什么可以帮到你的吗 先生 -马可尼
How can I help you, Mister-- - DWIGHT: Marconi.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
我的一个顾客 有人偷走了他的车 还给烧了
A client's car was stolen and set on fire,
这是我在后座上找到的东西
and I found this in the back seat.
这些玩意儿就是浪费钱
Ah, these things are a waste of money.
每次一买♥♥来就被偷
Get stolen as soon as I buy them.
我还找到一罐二甲基亚砜 -所以呢
Also found a can of DMSO. - Okay, so?
你觉得你们这儿会不会有员工
Do you think anybody working here
做出这种事呢
is capable of doing something like that?
烧车吗 -对 还有开枪杀人
Burning a car? - You know, or shooting somebody.
我不知道你是什么人 或者你想干什么
Like, I don't know who you are or what you want.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -我还是个宇航员呢 骗鬼去吧
I'm a private investigator. - Right. And I'm an astronaut.
我这儿有171个员工
I employ 171 people.
我能保证他们在这里干活的时候只做正经事
I can vouch for the work ethic while they're here,
但他们一出这里大门
but once they're through those gates--
那你介意我到处打听打听吗
Well, do you mind if I ask around?
在我这儿吗
On my property?
当然介意了 -也有道理
Yeah, I do mind. - Fair enough.
你还有别的事吗 -有
Anything else? - DWIGHT: Yeah.
你们这儿有马术课吗
Do you give riding lessons?
打官网上的电♥话♥去
Call the number on the website.
我喜欢这个州
DWIGHT: I like this state.
你觉得你厉害了是吧
TYSON: You think you so badass, huh?
偷袭我兄弟
Run up on my boy?
偷袭我兄弟
Run up on my boy?
还随便扫射
Take potshots?
悄悄跑过去埋伏袭击别人是吧
Sneak up and ambush some motherfucker?
你这就太蠢了
Oh, that's a bad move,
你知道的吧 我跟他
'Cause you, uh, you know me and him...
我们关系可铁了
we tight
我们关系可铁了
We tight.
你对他下手
You make a move on him,
就等于对我下手
you best make a move on me, too.
你对他下手
You make a move on him...
就等于对我下手
You best make a move on me, too.
到处乱扫射一通
Coming in guns blazing.
我会杀了你的
I will kill you.
你还好吗 -我捡了条狗
How are you doing? - I got a dog.
流浪狗 年纪大了点 精力不旺盛
He's a stray. He's a little old and beat up.
看来你就好这一口
Well, somebody's got a type.
你等会儿有空过来吗
You around later?
抱歉 有事要办
DWIGHT: Sorry. Plans.
没事
Oh, that's okay.
你准备给狗起名叫什么
What are you naming the dog?
我想给他起名叫机会
I was thinking about naming him Chance.
是重新做人的机会 还是最后通牒的机会
As in second or last?
不知道 我还没想那么多
TBD. I haven't gotten that far yet.
我得挂了 有事及时找我
I gotta go. Keep me posted.
兄弟 我的小兄弟 你还好吗
ARMAND: Hey my man! My little man! How are you?
好孩子 你还好吗 -快进来 爸
How's my best boy? - TOMMY: Come on, Dad!
好孩子 你还好吗 -我可好了
ARMAND: How's my best boy? - TOMMY: I'm so great!
学校里今天怎么样
ARMAND: How was school today?
我人生的三分之一的时间都在坐牢
I went away for a third of my life
你还想杀我
and you try to shoot me?
我太太马上就回来了
My wife is going to be home any minute now.
我会给她留信的
I'll leave a note.
赶紧赚钱去
Go out there and make some money.
要来个气球吗
You guys want a balloon?
这里是我们的地盘
This is our territory.
这笑气就是我们的命根子
This nitro is our existence.
你读过《孙子兵法》吗
You ever read "The Art of War?"
你说真的吗 -我已经想好了
Really? - DWIGHT: I got a plan.
你会需要很多帮助的
You need all the friends you can get.
走吧 小伙子们
Let's go, my children.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表