剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥别血口喷人
You know, you got some fucking balls,
知道吗 -有吗
you know that? - DWIGHT: Do I?
要是你在红绿灯被人偷袭
Let someone try to take you out at a stoplight
你头一个想到的会是谁
and we'll hear your list of suspects.
你什么意思
What are you referring?
我镇不住人吗
That I'm weak?
我带不好自己的队伍吗
That I can't control my own fucking crew?
我跟文斯说了 翻篇儿了 都过去了
I told Vince it's over. It's fucking over.
把你脆弱的自尊收好 齐齐
Fuck your bruised ego, Chickie,
袭击我的人是个带着滑雪面罩的
I got shot at by some ball-less sack of shit
没种傻♥逼♥ -好的
in a ski mask. - Okay.
我明白 好吧
I get it, all right?
但我已经回答过你的问题了
And I gave you my answer.
顺便一提
But by the way,
就算不论你跟我爹多年的交情
your lifelong friendship with my father aside
从商业决策的角度来看
just as a pure fucking business decision,
我得是疯了才会想杀你
I got to be out of my mind to take you out.
你多能赚钱啊
You're a great earner.
当然了 你说的对
Of course. What was I thinking?
那换我问你
Now let me ask you,
你是跑外头去树敌了还是什么
you make any enemies out there
是不是睡了别人老婆之类的
fucking some cowboys wife or something?
别侮辱我
Don't insult me.
那你自己去搞清楚 行吗
Well, you figure it out. Okay?
搞清楚了记得通知我 但你现在应该没事吧
You let me know. But you all right, though?
不然也不会来找我了
I mean, otherwise.
是啊 我是天选之人
Yeah, I'm blessed.
你♥他♥妈♥的可是有九条命呢
You with the nine fucking lives.
真是谢谢你帮我数着
DWIGHT: I'm glad somebody is counting.
替我向你父亲问个好
Give your father a kiss for me.
行
Yeah.
暂停
Stop.
这是基兰·沃尔特里普
That's Caolan Waltrip.
他是黑碎石帮的老大
He's the head of Black Macadam,
那是个非法的摩托帮
a one percenter motorcycle gang.
那天双方在那栋屋子僵持的时候
He showed up during the standoff at the house
他也来过
the other day.
不知道为什么 他还有他的手下
For some reason, he and his crew
突然开始全副武装了
are suddenly arming themselves to the teeth.
用致命武器袭击他人 谋杀未遂
Assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder,
盗窃未遂 再是谋杀未遂
attempted larceny, attempted murder.
他在阿蒂卡监狱蹲了6年 重大持械抢劫罪
He did six years in Attica. Major armed robberies.
被放出来之后又重操旧业了
Got released and picked up where he left off.
这是埃德加·杜蒙特 沃尔特里普的前任狱友
Ooh, that is Edgar Dumont. Former cell made of Waltrip's.
就是把自己炸飞的那个疯子
He's the lunatic who blew himself up.
罗比·特鲁科特还有卡森·派克
Robbie Trucotte and Carson Pike.
任何人想接近沃尔特里普的身
Yeah, nobody gets within 20 feet of Waltrip
都得先过派克这一关
without going through Pike first.
这怪人又是谁
Who's this wacko?
这是通称罗克西的罗谢尔·哈灵顿
STACY: That is Rochelle "Roxy" Harrington.
她是个弹♥药♥专家
She's actually a munitions expert.
三次被派驻阿富汗 沃尔特里普很听她的
Did three tours in Afghanistan. She's got Waltrip's ear.
作为一个在犯罪集团里
Kinda thin file
地位这么高的人 她的前科好像不多
for someone moving that far up the food chain,
她估计打破了职业的天花板
She probably hit the glass ceiling.
现在杜蒙特死了
With Dumont out of the picture
我们应该优先调查这三个人
I think we focus on these three guys.
詹妮弗
JOHN: Jennifer?
你家屋顶呢
JENNIFER: How about your roof?
你家屋顶吗 -说得好
JOHN: Your roof? CONTESTANT: Good answer!
嗨 保罗 -曼菲雷迪先生
Hello, Paul. - PAUL: Mr. Manfredi.
您怎么来了 -我总得来看看你
This is unexpected. - Hey, it's the least I can do.
电视节目为美国节目《家庭问答》 是团体智力答题游戏
瞧瞧你 这么多慰问品
Look at all these goodies.
这我能用吗 -可以啊
Okay if I use this? - I guess.
谢谢您
Thank you.
您真是太客气了 非常感谢
Not necessary, but very much appreciated.
不用跟我客气
Don't mention it.
所以警方知道是谁干的了吗
So, the police, do they know who did it?
他们没查到
They're coming up short.
他们缺人
They're understaffed.
我在想 或许你可以帮帮他们
I was thinking maybe you could help out.
我吗 -对 保罗 你
Me? - You, Paul. You.
对了 有东西要给你 是慰问卡
Got something for you. Get well card.
打开看看
Open it.
这是什么 -我看着像是一万块
What is this? - Looks like ten grand to me.
什么一万块 -小声点
$10,000? - Shh!
这是我该做的
This is the least I can do
给你补偿一下受的这些痛苦折磨
to compensate for your pain and suffering.
感觉我不应该收
I don't know, this seems wrong.
你会觉得不应该收
It only seems wrong
是因为你觉得自己不配
because you feel like you didn't earn it,
那我们就这样
so here is what we're going to do.
那是一辆蓝色的雪弗兰凯浦瑞丝
It was a blue Chevy Caprice.
这是车牌前4位数
These are the first four numbers on the plate.
我希望你能联♥系♥你在车管局的朋友
I want you to call your buddies down at the DMV
看看他们能不能查到些什么
and see what they come up with.
警方不是应该
Shouldn't the police--
我很为你骄傲 保罗
I'm proud of you, Paul.
说说看 如果你能自己修好就能帮你省下一大笔钱的
JOHN: Name something that you'd save a fortune on
是什么东西 -这是重播集
if you knew how to fix it. - It's a rerun.
电视机可以吗 -你的电视机
How about "television?" - JOHN: Your television.
说得好
CONTESTANT: Good answer!
还有两个回答 -祝你早日康复
JOHN: Two answers remain. - Feel better.
油都汽车旅馆
那什么玩意儿 巧克力豆曲奇吗
What's that, chocolate chip?
这什么 -你的遣散费
What's this? - Your severance.
你看见那辆车上的弹孔了吗
You see the bullet holes in that car?
还有碎掉的窗户
The missing windows
窗户后的本来会是你
where your head could have been?
我看到了
Yeah, I seen it.
我来不是为了害死你的
I'm not here to get you killed.
那辆车在你家门口停了一晚上
It's bad enough that thing was parked
这就够糟糕的了
in front of your house all night.
万一你妈妈 你姐妹
God forbid your mother, your sister,
或者是个路人经过
somebody walks by
然后被误认成我 -听着 我明白你的意思 好吗
and gets mistaken for me. - Look, I hear you, okay?
我只是想说 我愿意付出努力
I'm just saying that I'm willing to pay my dues.
什么努力
What dues?
我知道你觉得我是个游手好闲的混混
Look, I know you think I'm some punk ass bitch,
但我不是 我愿意努力证明自己
but I'm not, I'm willing to put the work in,
只要你能给我个机会 -小孩 你听好
just give me a chance. - Listen, kid.
我不是小孩了 我都25了 我什么都懂
I'm not a kid. I'm 25 years old. I get it.
这是你自己选的
This is your choice.
对
Fine.
你要我♥干♥什么
Now, what do you need?
首先 我需要一辆新车
First of all, I want a new car.
所以给我去找那个经销商
So go see that guy at the dealership.
没问题
Done.
不要林肯领航员 也不要黑色的车
And not a Navigator, and not black.
我懂你意思 -而且得是免费的
Oh, I get it. - And I want it for free.
免费的 这什么意思 -那辆车是辆次品
For free? What you mean? - That one's a lemon.
随随便便就能打穿
It's got bullet holes all over it.
犯罪现场 请勿进入
曼菲雷迪先生 我是塔尔萨车管局的
PAUL: Mr. Manfredi, this is Paul Cheevers
保罗·奇弗斯
from the Tulsa DMV.
你
The, um,
你要找的东西 是被塔尔萨卫♥生♥部♥门处理了
object you're looking for was dumped and tagged
目前被安置在
by Tulsa Sanitation
橡树大道和奥兰多大道附近的
at an abandoned lot
一个废弃停车场里
near Oak and Orlando.
不用给我回电♥话♥了 真不用了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表