剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
你是新手司机吗
So, you a new driver?
我刚从纽约搬来
I just relocated from New York.
我80年代去过一次纽约
I went to New York once in the '80s.
最鼎盛的年代 -我跟我父母
The heyday. - Parents and I got mugged
被一个拿武士刀的抢劫了
by a guy with a samurai sword.
也不是所有人都喜欢
It's not for everybody.
你在参加驾考 在等红灯时
So, you're at the light taking your driver's test,
然后 -趴下
and then... - Down!
我们在系统里查过你名字
You know we ran your name through the system.
那你一定知道我是个狮子座 -他可以走了
Then you know I'm a Leo. - He's free to go.
他身上还有更重要的调查
Part of a bigger investigation.
你来鸟不拉屎的俄克拉荷马做什么
What are you doing here in Cow Patty, Oklahoma?
除恶扬善 保卫中西部呗
Stopping bad guys from blowing up our country.
这里工作不好做吧
Tough day at the office.
塔尔萨是烟酒火器管理局的众多流放地之一
Tulsa is one of the ATF's many versions of Siberia.
这是什么 你看像不像是FR
What's that? Look like "FR" to you?
离这里大概五英里远
Place about five miles from here.
费纳尼奥太太 -叫我德维洛小姐就行
Mrs. Fennario? - Miss Devereaux.
有辆车被偷后又被烧毁
Car was stolen and set on fire,
这是我在后座找到的
and I found this in the backseat.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -那我还是个航♥天♥员呢
I'm a private investigator. - Right, and I'm an astronaut.
你介意我四处问问吗
Well, do you mind if I ask around?
在我的地盘上吗 当然介意
On my property? Yeah, I do mind.
没毛病
Fair enough.
里奇 悠着点
Oh, Ritchie, easy.
拜托别让她速度超过160
Keep her under 160, for Christ sake.
得了吧 曼尼 她都没出汗
Come on Manny, she ain't even gonna break a sweat.
三天后还有场小马驹比赛
She's got a baby race in three days.
我想让她在周六前保持体力
I want a little sugar left in the tank still come Saturday.
这么心疼 还不如用她去拉巡游花车
Seems like you're gearing her more for a hay ride.
她要是在比赛中成绩不好
Yeah, well, it ain't you getting ripped a new one
被老板骂的又不是你
if she goes flat ahead of the stretch.
再骑五分钟 就让她休息
Ten more minutes, then cool her down.
你准备走了吗 -去去就回
You headed out? - Yeah, I'll be back.
家里有事处理
Just got some shit at home to deal with.
我入不敷出 勉强维系
♪ I'm living paycheck to paycheck ♪
拆东墙补西墙
♪ My money's all gone ♪
你好 宝贝
Hey, babe.
送完孩子后我要去趟廉价超♥市♥
I'm gonna swing by WinCo after I drop the boys.
需要带什么吗
You want anything?
他觉得很好笑是吧
Thinks it's a fucking joke.
行吧 要是买♥♥错了麦片
Okay, well, don't complain
到时候别怪我
when I don't remember what cereal you wanted.
什么 -去去就回
What? - I'll be back in a bit.
草泥马的混♥蛋♥
Motherfucking bastard.
我他妈要杀了他
Fucking hit him.
后备箱关上 -老天 我就知道
Close the trunk. - Jesus, I knew it.
我早他妈知道
I fucking knew it.
跪下
Get on your knees.
我会提到一个名字
I'm gonna say a name,
你只用是和否来回答
and you're gonna answer me yes or no.
就这么简单 齐齐
It's very simple. Chickie.
齐齐 齐齐怎么了
Chickie? What about Chickie?
转过来 -我不知
Turn around. - I don't...
马上交代 不然我一枪
Better start talking or I promise your brains
让你脑花溅厨房♥
are gonna be all over this fucking kitchen.
齐齐什么 我他妈根本不知道
Chickie what? I got no fucking idea
你到底在问什么 哪个齐齐
what you're asking me. Chickie what?
你把话说完 我保证马上交代
Just tell me and I'll tell you, please.
是他派你来杀我的吗 是不是
Did he send you here to kill me, yes or no?
不不 我都20年没见过齐齐了
No! No, I haven't even seen Chickie in over 20 years.
那是谁指使你的 -指使我
So, who hired you? - Hired me?
我都听不懂你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
睁眼说瞎话 那天要杀我的人
You gonna tell me that wasn't you
不是你吗
who tried to take me out the other day?
谁指使你的 -你跑来塔尔萨要杀我
Who sent you? - You came here to kill me.
我还能怎么办 坐以待毙吗
What the fuck was I supposed to do, wait?
我有老婆有孩子
I got a wife, I got kids.
我在商场看到你了 以为齐齐
When I saw you at the mall, I figured Chickie's the one
派你来杀我了
who sent you here to kill me.
我本人跟你没过节 德怀特
I got no beef with you, Dwight.
跟你 纽约 和你们那群人都没过节
Not you, not New York, not fucking anybody.
但让我问问 你♥他♥妈♥来塔尔萨干嘛
But Jesus Christ, why the fuck else would you be in Tulsa?
有糖吗 -什么
Sugar? - What?
你家有糖吗
You got sugar?
没有 我们有龙舌兰糖浆
No, we have-what do you call it, agave.
那是啥 -不知道
The fuck's that? - No idea.
所以我来捋一捋啊
So, let me get this right.
我来到这个偏远的小地方
I'm here in the middle of nowhere,
好巧不巧
and just by some coincidence,
你竟然也在这 你以为我是来杀你的
you're here too, and you try to shoot me
所以决定先下手为强
because you think I'm here to shoot you?
这就是你的辩护词吗
Is that the line of defense you're going with?
我以我孩子起誓
On my kid's eyes, I fucking swear,
都是千真万确的事实
it's the Gods honest truth.
老婆马上就回来
My wife's gonna be home any minute now.
她什么都不知情 -我会给她留张便条的
She doesn't know anything. - I'll leave a note.
蒂克·塔瓦雷斯
Tico Tavares.
什么 -蒂克·塔瓦雷斯
What? - Tico Tavares.
他怎么了 -他们在监狱里陷害了你
What about him? - In prison, they set you up.
我想要警告你 但没成功
I tried to warn you but I couldn't get through.
你说他们想陷害我
You said they tried to set me up.
他们是谁 -皮特
Who's they? - Pete.
我兄弟皮特
My Pete?
你撒谎 -他担心你会翻供
You fucking liar. - He was afraid you'd flipped.
毕竟判了25年啊
Fucking 25 years, come on.
谁能忍♥受蹲那么久
Nobody does that kind of time.
我 -我知道
I did. - I know you did,
但大多数人都觉得
but most of these guys...
我知道了这些 怕被他们灭口
I was afraid they'd kill me because of what I knew.
所以我才逃走了
That's why I skipped town.
我已经在这住了19年 德怀特 有了新生活
I've been here 19 years, Dwight. I built a life.
皮特
Pete...
你家草坪是自己修的吗
You mow your lawn?
什么 -你自己割草吗
What? - Do you mow your grass?
当然 -我从没
Yeah, sure. - You know, I've never...
修剪过草坪 这辈子都没有
mowed a lawn, never. Not once in my entire life.
你在布鲁克林长大
You grew up in Brooklyn, so.
德怀特 很抱歉 我没告发任何人
Dwight, I'm sorry. I didn't rat on anybody.
也没伤害任何人 我只想退出
I didn't want to hurt nobody. I just wanted out.
你知道 规矩不是这样的
You know that ain't the way it goes, right?
阿曼德 你在25年前
Our thing, 25 years ago, Armand,
就搞砸了
you fucked up,
我奉献了自己三分之一的人生
and I went away for what became a third of my life.
而你
And then you...
却想一枪置我于死地
tried to put a bullet in my head.
我对天发誓
I-- I swear to God,
我只想 -我还没说完
I was just trying... - I'm talking.
你今后为我卖♥♥命 懂了吗 就跟你以前一样
You work for me now, understand? Like you always have.
今后每周六都要交上缴份额
I expect an envelope every Saturday.
从300开始
We'll start at 300 bucks a week.
德怀特 这里是塔尔萨 跟纽约不一样
Dwight, this ain't New York. It's fucking Tulsa.
谁叫你搬到这里的
I didn't tell you to move here.
我就晚来了这一次
Of course, the one time I am running late.
我会给你们送点糖
I'll send over some sugar.
天啊
Oh my God.
知道吗 你做得不对
You know you're doing that wrong.
你体态不对
Your form.
嘿 哥们
Hey, pal.
你说啥 -朋友
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表