剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
听说过黑碎石吗
Ever heard of Black Nick Adam?
是什么 乐队吗 -飞车党
What is that, a band? - Motorcycle gang.
这里的笑气生意是他们垄断
They run the nitrous game out here.
谁挡了他们的路
They'll kill anyone
他们会杀无赦
that gets in their way.
知道吗 说来有趣
You know, it's funny,
我以前也跟这样的人打交道
I've actually met people like that before.
没事的
It's all right.
蒂娜来了吗
Tina here?
你溜来纽约 我却不知道
CHICKIE: You know, it looks bad. You sneak into town,
挺没面子的 -拜托
and I'm not aware. - Come on!
家族出事了 -是我弟弟
This is family. - It's my brother.
我父亲也是你兄弟
My father was a brother to you, too.
你♥他♥妈♥的别忘喽
Don't you fuckin' forget that.
记住你的首要义务
Remember your first and highest obligation.
蒂娜 有没有办法
Tina, is there any way
让我们
for us just to...
从此翻篇儿 -你什么都没留给我们
to move past this? - You left us nothing.
Package: 指男性下♥体♥在紧身牛仔裤下的轮廓
只有“鼓囊”尼克·布格利奥西来看我们
Nico "The Package" Bugliosi was the only one.
这么说吧 我艰难地知道了
Let's just say I learned the hard way
他为什么会叫 -叫什么 鼓囊吗
why he's called... - What, The Package?
你知道吗
Did you know?
救命
Help!
飞行员呢
你迟到了
STACY: You're late.
我如果被炒掉 你们能帮我找工作吗
You gonna get me another job when they fire me?
来一杯橙汁和一份奶酪丹麦酥
Can I get an OJ and a cheese Danish, please.
你们以为我容易吗 我不能
You think it's easy? I can't just galivant
随心所欲想走就走 懂吗
in and out as I please, you know?
好了 别激动
All right, relax.
你要告诉我们什么 -肯定是好料
What do you have for us? - Well, this is interesting.
最好如此
I sure hope so.
我之前说过的笑气的事
I told you about the nitrous, obviously.
利润大得要命
Huge source of income.
我们帮派跟其他帮派起了冲突
Apparently my boys got into it with some other crew.
对 你已经说过了
Yeah, you told me this already.
是 但这个纽约来的
Yes, but this Italian guy
意人利人 真有两下子
from New York, he's the real deal, apparently.
什么意大利人 -罗克西
What Italian guy? - Hey, Roxy,
你是烟酒火器管理局的线人
you're an informant for the ATF.
笑气不归我们管 说点枪的事
Nitrous isn't us. Tell us about guns.
等我问清楚
Hold on a second.
那个意大利人如何了
What happened with this Italian guy?
地盘之争
ROXY: Territorial shit.
他们想强行入局
They tried to muscle in,
黑碎石回敬了一局 双方搞得很难看
Macadams fought back, it got a little ugly.
有名字吗 -那意大利人吗 有
You got a name? - The Italian? Yeah.
我男友派克做过调查
Pike, he's my old man, did a little digging.
叫德怀特什么的
Name's Dwight something.
他还搜刮了一家大♥麻♥店
He's also shaking down some weed store.
再说一遍 我们不负责调查这个
Again, not our purview.
能专注在我们的案子上吗 -别 等等
Can we just focus on what we're trying-- - HENDRICKS: Shit, wait.
这人联调局跟我们提过
This is the guy the FBI told us about.
一个刚从监狱里放出来的黑帮头目
The mob capo who just got released from jail.
你♥他♥妈♥在说谁啊
I don't know who the fuck you're talking about.
之前联调局各处发过通告 没错
They sent around notice. It was a while back, but yeah,
叫德怀特·马纳菲洛蒂之类的
Dwight Manafilotti or something.
好吧 但这跟我们有什么关系
Okay, sure, but what does that have to do with us?
谁知道呢 但总该通知下联调局
Who knows? Either way, we should alert the FBI.
他们肯定想知道他的最新动向
I'm sure they'd love to hear what he's been up to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去趟洗手间 马上回来
Gonna hit the head. Be right back.
首先 你的任务是获取考兰·沃特里普的信息
Okay, first of all, your job is to get information
不是什么意大利人的鬼料
on Caolan Waltrip, not bullshit Italians.
你得马上把情况控制住
And I need you to cool that situation down now.
你什么意思 -跟你男友
What do you mean? - I mean talk to
卡森·派克聊聊
your boyfriend, Carson Pike,
让沃特里普别再插手
and get Waltrip to back the fuck off.
给我找点他的把柄
And get me some shit on him.
财务 账户 他洗钱的公♥司♥
Finances, accounts, businesses he's laundering money through.
让我有证据起诉 -不如我一边搞核裂变
Something I can bring a prosecutor. - How about I split some atoms
一边帮你拉一泡流心糖豆
while I shit jelly beans for you too?
我还赍喜欢流心糖豆的
I do like jelly beans.
完成任务
Just get it done.
你真该吃点东西
You really should eat something.
我不饿 -好吧
I'm not hungry. - Yeah, well...
伏特加不是你想藏就能藏住的
vodka is more noticeable than you think it is.
胆大妄为
CHICKIE: Totally out of control.
完全践踏了规矩
Completely off the fucking reservation.
我知道他是你朋友 老爸 拜托
I know he's your friend, Pop, but Jesus.
我朋友 他可是你的教父
My friend? He's your godfather, for fuck's sake.
他在你受洗礼上发过言
He stood up for you at your christening.
就直接冲进俱乐部
In the club, though?
没有警告 什么都没有
No warning, no nothing.
烂摊子五个小时才清理完
Five hours it took to clean up.
这事都谁知道 -知道什么
Who knew about this? - About what?
尼克和他女儿之间的事
About whatever was going on between Nico and the daughter.
知道吗 德怀特来医院看我
You know, Dwight came to visit me in the hospital.
怒发冲冠的
He was very, very agitated.
我只知道 尼科以前常去他家
All I know is Nico used to go over there.
但那都是几年前的事了
But that was years ago.
皮特 我插一句-要是我们早有觉察
Pete, if I can interject, if any of us had any inkling,
早就把尼克做掉了
any idea, we would have took Nico out ourselves.
更重要的是 我们该把德怀特怎么办
The bigger question is, what do we do with Dwight?
给够他脸了 把他干掉
Enough already. Take him out.
他跟他女儿都干掉
Him and his fucking daughter.
你说什么 过来
What'd you say?
你没事吧
You all right?
他女儿
His daughter?
还他女儿
His fucking daughter?
他女儿做错了什么
What did his daughter do? Huh?
尼克
Nico...
尼克 那个王八犊子
Nico, that fucking cocksucker.
是我也会活剥了他的皮
I'd have skinned him alive.
明白了
CHICKE: I hear you...
但我们还要让这个德怀特
But how much more disrespect are we gonna take
骑在我们头上多久 -德怀特
from this fucking Dwight? - Dwight.
德怀特 操你自己的心吧
Dwight. Dwight. Dwight. Worry about yourself.
你若有他一半能力 这事就不会发生
If you were half the man he was, this would have never happened.
还敢舔着脸来问我
Why do you make me treat you like this? Huh?
你来做什么 我以为你回塔尔萨了
What are you doing here? I thought you went back to Tulsa.
我想先跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you first.
嘿 你干嘛
Hey, excuse me.
就简单聊几句
Won't take long.
天 你手上的是血吗
My God, is that blood on your hands?
让我把该说的说完
Let me just say what I gotta say.
我觉得我不想听
I don't think I want to hear it.
让我说完吧
Let me talk.
拜托了
Please.
他走了
He's gone.
告诉我不是你干的
Tell me you didn't do it.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Tell me that's not true.
是真的
It's true.
我已经用自己的方式放下了
I was handling it in my own way.
我也用我的方法放下了
And I handled it in mine.
天啊
TINA: Jesus Christ.
他死了
He's dead.
我活了这么久 已经明白
I've been around long enough to realize
有条线 一旦越过就再也回不来了
there's a line you do not cross and expect to come back from.
他越过了底线 给你留下了一生创伤
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表