剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Anybody got the time?
听着 先生 我说了
All right, listen, mister, I told you to--
啊 -天啊
Aah! - Oh, my God!
出什么事了 克林特
Okay, what the fuck, Clint.
你一定就是博迪
You must be Bodhi.
对 你是谁
Yeah, who the-- who are you?
你叫什么名来着 -克林特
What's your name again? - Clint.
克林特 站到克林特旁边
Clint. Stand next to Clint.
是要抢劫吗 倒霉
Is this a robbery? Fuck.
弗雷德
Fred?
我滴天 他死了吗
Oh, my God, is he dead?
没 他只是在休息
Nah, he's taking a break.
那边的小可爱
Excuse me, sweetheart.
我还要给你下张请柬吗
Are you waiting for an engraved invitation?
我他么的嗑高了
I'm way too fucking high for this, can--
能让我就站在这里吗
can I just wait it out over here, please?
把手♥机♥放柜台上 坐下
Put your phone on the counter and take a seat.
我要看看你的记录
I need to see your books.
我的记录
My books?
对 交易往来 账目 文件
Your books, your ledgers, files,
所有一切
whatever you got.
你是政♥府♥的人吗
Are you...from the government?
我眼都不眨 把你的保安干翻在地
I just knocked your guard out, cold,
你竟然觉得我是会计师
and you think I'm a CPA?
所以你不是政♥府♥的人
So, you're not with the government.
你来带路
Let's take a walk.
数据不错 你们赚了不少钱
Look at these numbers. You're making a fortune.
这些钱都放在哪儿
So, where are you keeping this money?
存在银行
It's in the bank.
我发誓 真的存在银行
I swear, it's in the bank.
这东西只在少数州合法
Only states legalized this stuff.
你竟然把钱存银行
You put that money in the bank,
这是等着联调局来没收啊
and the Feds will have it by morning.
你再苯也该懂这一点
Even you're smart enough to know that.
我没骗你
I'm not lying to you.
我给你描绘个画面
Let me paint you a picture.
看到我鞋子了吗
You see my shoe?
看到了
Yeah.
我会用我右脚的鞋跟
Now, I'm gonna take the heel
看到这个坚硬的鞋跟了吧
of my right shoe, which is very sharp,
狠狠地
and stomp it--
跺在
very hard
你的左脚上
on the top of your left foot,
至少会踩断你三到四根跖骨
breaking at least three or four metatarsals.
挺疼的 我也不想这么做
It's excruciating. I don't wanna do it.
所以我再问一次
So, let me ask you again.
是藏在桌子里吗 微波炉里吗
Could it be in the desk? Could it be in the microwave?
也许藏在哪张蠢呼呼
Or could the safe be behind that...
的海报后面
silly poster?
何必为难自己呢
You don't need to put yourself through this.
我是真心想交你这个朋友
I wanna be your friend, I want you to be my friend.
我也实在不想把你踩伤
I don't wanna hurt your feet.
把保险柜打开吧
Just open the safe, please.
我天
My God.
这里面有多少
How much you got there?
50万
Half a million.
接下来咱们这么搞
This is how it's gonna work.
我每周要抽两成
I'm gonna take 20% a week.
我们都有各自的老板 我也得听命于人
Hey, we all got bosses, even I answer to somebody.
但至少我会罩着你 不被黑帮伤害
But in exchange, I'll protect you from the gangs.
什么黑帮
What gangs?
和法律的追究 -但这是合法的
And the law. - This is legal.
如果你们遭遇蝗虫入侵 我会帮你杀虫
And if you attacked by locusts, I'll spray 'em.
拜托 别让我拉下脸来
Please, don't make me have to be an asshole about this.
好吗 我罩着你
Okay? I protect you.
你付我保护费
And you pay me a commission.
理解吗
Capisce?
你真要拿这么多吗
That's really all you're gonna take?
我说什么来着 咱俩是合伙人
What did I just say? We're partners.
你负责赚钱 我负责帮你守住钱
You make the money, and I make sure you keep it.
达成协议了吧
Do we have a deal?
我有的选吗 -当然没有
Do I have a choice? - Absolutely not.
我的水杯呢
What happened to my bottle?
我很渴的 好吗 -别要了
I was thirsty. - You don't want it.
沾上血了脏兮兮的 把车门打开
It's got blood all over it. Open the door.
你不开出租的时候 开什么车
When you're not driving a cab, what kind of car do you drive?
害 贷款没还上被收走了
Pssh, the repo man took it.
这里有点钱
Here's some money.
你帮我买♥♥下这辆车
I want you to buy me this car.
一辆领航 -对 买♥♥辆新的 黑的
A Navigator? - Yep, new one, black,
你来当我司机
and you drive for me now.
什么
What?
一个星期2千
Two grand a week.
真够黑帮的
My gangster.
咱们去旅馆吧
Let's go to the hotel.
别满嘴黑帮黑帮的
Stop with that gangster shit.
好 泰森 明早10点
Okay, Tyson, I need you here
来见我
tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM.
穿件有领子的衣服 10点见
Wear a collared shirt, 10:00 AM.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, Mister...
曼弗雷迪
Manfredi.
能帮我叫辆出租吗
Can you call me a cab?
我们这里
Oh, we don't really get
没什么出租车
a lot of cabs around here,
但我可以帮你叫辆优步 -好的 他们电♥话♥多少
but you can call an Uber. - Oh, yeah, what's the number?
没有电♥话♥ 你可以通过手♥机♥
There's no number, you just use the app
软件叫车 -好吧
on your phone. - Oh.
你手♥机♥上有软件吗
Do you have an app on your phone?
当然
Of course.
马可纳马拉夫人 劳驾帮我叫辆优步
Ms. McNamara, call me an Uber.
生而叛逆
沙龙
我周九晚五做着这份工作
♪ I been workin' this job nine to five... ♪
低微薪水 工作繁重
♪ Minimum wage and overtime ♪
但时不时有几天
♪ But here comes a few days ♪
无薪假期
♪ Of unpaid vacation ♪
毫无疑问 我会白白浪费
♪ And there ain't no way, Jose, I'll waste 'em ♪
这位置有人吗 -随便坐
Is this seat taken? - It's all yours.
晚上好
Good evening.
你还好吗 -挺好
How you doing? - Good.
要喝什么
What'll it be?
我猜你们应该没有基安蒂红酒吧
Well, I assume you don't have chianti.
你猜对了
You assume correctly.
好吧 -点波本就对了
Okay. - What you need's a bourbon.
是吗 为什么
Yeah, and why is that?
因为我还等着你帮我点一杯呢
Well, because I was really hoping you'd buy me one.
原谅我朋友的无理
You'll have to forgive my friend here,
他是个爱占小便宜的货
mister, he's a goddamn mooch.
不碰碰运气怎么知道结果呢
Hey, the answer is always no until you ask.
三杯波本 给我和我的两位朋友
I'll have a bourbon for me and my two pals here.
看到没 -就喝波本
See? - Bourbon it is.
吧台能吃东西吗
Is it all right to eat here?
这是吃东西的最佳位置
Best seat in the house.
你有啥推荐吗
And what do you suggest?
你找不出比塔尔萨
You find better ribs in Tulsa--
更好吃的肋排了
you let me know.
那就来肋排
Ah, then ribs it is.
你是哪里人 朋友
So, where's home, friend?
给你猜两次
I'm gonna give you two guesses,
我打赌你一次就能猜对
but I bet you'll get it in one.
纽约吧 -厉害 真厉害
New York. - You're good, very good.
你这双皮靴真亮眼
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表