剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我要曼菲雷迪
I want Manfredi.
我们的工作命悬一线 考兰
We're on the clock, Caolan.
好 你给我听着 傻♥逼♥
All right. You listen to me, you fucking shit stain.
等我割你喉咙的时候 你的工作就没那么重要了
You're not gonna need that job once I slit your fucking throat.
抓住曼菲雷迪 送他进监狱
Arrest Manfredi, get him into a jail cell,
一个我能整死他的地方
somewhere I can get to him.
我以什么理由抓他
Arrest him for what?
你♥他♥妈♥的是个脏警
You're a corrupt fucking cop.
这还用我教吗
Think of something.
哥们 我♥干♥嘛要跟这个德怀特
Man, why I gotta get in this casino racket, huh?
掺和办赌场呢
With Dwight?
自从跟曼先生合作之后
Well, since throwing in with Mr. Manse,
我被联邦探员策反过 绑♥架♥过 搜查过
I have been co-opted, abducted, raided by the Feds.
但是呢
But?
他能让你力量倍增 这点毫无疑问
He's a force multiplier, no question.
所以我就要跪舔伟大的白人爹吗
So, I gotta go to the Great White Father?
得到的还不如意大利蔬菜汤里的薄荷多
For what, a fuckin' grubstake in the minestrone mint?
但你反正都在跟他做生意了
I mean, you're already doing business with him. Right?
成功细中来 富贵险中求
In for a penny, in for a pound.
管他呢 富贵险中求
Fuck it, in for a pound.
咱们去趟生而叛逆酒吧
Hey, let's swing by the buck.
我想跟米奇聊聊 -没问题
I wanna talk to Mitch. - Oh, that's cool.
那我就去趟星巴克
Well, I'mma-- I'mma go by Starbucks.
我想买♥♥杯叫什么来着 怎么回事
I wanna get me a-- Oh, what the fuck is that?
还是那个警♥察♥
Same cops again.
交给我
I got this.
是德怀特·曼菲雷迪吗
Dwight Manfredi?
把手从该死的外套里拿出来
Take your fucking hand out from under your jacket.
照做
Do it.
好了 听仔细了
All right. Listen up, carefully.
我正握着一把.357口径马格南手♥枪♥
My hand is wrapped around a fucking. 357 Magnum
Grain 旧时公制单位 1grain=0.06g
装载158格林的中空弹
with 158 grain hollow points that will leave a hole
能给你身上开个拳头大的洞
you could put your fucking fist through.
今晚还想见到老婆孩子吗
You wanna see your loved ones tonight?
那就再想想那些弱智飞车党
I want you to rethink whatever stupid, ill-conceived
给你们灌输的愚蠢 拙劣的想法
idea that moronic biker is putting you up to.
上车 挂挡
Get in your car, put it in gear,
快他妈开车走人
and drive the fuck away.
我们知道你住哪儿
We know where to find you.
我也知道你们住哪儿
That goes both ways.
刚才咋回事
So, what was that about?
尾灯坏了
Broken taillight.
我把枪忘酒店了
I forgot my gun back at the hotel.
你是个不错的人
You're a nice guy.
但要不是局里强制我治疗
But if I wasn't mandated to be here,
你♥他♥妈♥永远不可能再见到我
you would never fucking see me again.
好吧 原谅我有话直说 但那听起来
Well, forgive me for stating the obvious, but that sounds
像某人想要逃避讨论自己的问题
like someone who wants to avoid discussing their problems.
不 我在解决自己的问题
No. I'm handling my problems.
通过借酒消愁吗
With alcohol?
通过脚踏实地做事
By getting shit done.
能展开讲讲吗
Care to elaborate?
并不想
Not really.
那个有型的意大利佬呢
Paco Rabanne man?
年龄跟令尊一样大的家伙
The one who reminded you of your father?
你有再见到他吗
Have you seen him again?
你不会把这个也记到诊疗里了吧
Please tell me that's not in my personnel file.
不会
It's not.
但听起来 你的一些行为
But it sounds like you're veering into behavior
可能导致你丢掉工作
that could cost you your career.
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
聊完了 结束吧
That's over. It is done.
你好吗 -德怀特叔
How you doing? - Uncle Dwight?
你在吗
You there?
谢谢你接电♥话♥
Thank you for picking up.
当然 -听着
Of course. - So, listen.
你可能知道
You probably know
我爸昨天下葬了
we buried my dad yesterday.
是的 请节哀
Yeah. I'm sorry for your loss and condolences.
但我也不是伪君子 齐齐
But I'm not a hypocrite either, Chickie.
内部有人想要干掉我
Man tried to have me killed on the inside.
德怀特 -25年人生 没了
Dwight. - 25 years of my life, gone.
德怀特
Dwight.
我懂的
I get it.
打给你是因为我想放下过去
I'm calling because I wanna move past all that.
放下过去 才有未来
We have to for the sake of our future.
好的 我在听
Okay. I'm listening.
暗斗 纠纷 所有的不和
The infighting, the arguing, all the bad blood.
我们给内部传递了啥信息
I mean, what kind of message are we sending in-house?
更别说这让我们在其他
Not to mention it makes us look weak
家族面前显得软弱
in front of the other families.
如果我们要生存
If we're gonna survive,
你和我 我们得重归于好
you and me, we gotta make amends.
对此你有什么建议吗
And how do you suggest we do that?
让我们把杀戮
Along with my dad,
与我们间的一切破事和我爸一起入土
we bury the hatchet, all this nonsense between us.
文斯 尼克 以及你和阿曼德的那些事
Vince, Nico, whatever you got going on with Armand.
老实说 我屁都不在乎
Honestly, I don't give a shit.
现在那些都是过去事了
That's all behind us as of right now.
昨天 看着我爸的棺材被放入地底
Yesterday, watching them lower my father's casket
知道我明白啥了吗 德怀特叔叔
into the ground, you know what I realized, Uncle Dwight?
你是我父亲留下的
You are the last vestige
最后一个老臣
of my father that I got left.
我要去拜访你
I'm coming to visit.
我 文斯 古迪
Me, Vince, Goodie.
我们吃晚餐 我们分面包
We have dinner, we break bread.
要让所有人知道 我们团结起来了
We show everybody that we are unified.
我觉得没什么必要吧
I don't know if that's necessary.
不 不 我想这么做
No, no. I-- I-- I want to.
前事要一笔勾销
We need closure here.
好 你知道该在哪找我
Okay. You know where to find me.
你自己保重
You take care of yourself.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
奥斯卡最佳男演员 齐齐·因韦尔尼奇
And the Oscar goes to...Chickie Invernizzi.
干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥
Fuck that piece of shit.
抓到他了吗
Did you get him?
我们找不到他
We couldn't find him.
这是什么鬼意思
The fuck does that mean?
事情没发生 他不在附近
Didn't happen. He's not around.
你跟我说你知道他住哪的
You told me you know where he lives.
他不在这 你想我告诉你啥
He wasn't there. What do you want me to tell you?
无能的废物
Incompetent piece of shit!
我们会继续找 考兰
We'll keep looking, Caolan.
抱歉 -操 不必了
I'm sorry. - Fuck it! Don't bother.
操
Fuck!
怎样
Well?
这面里有沙丁鱼吗 -这是西西里菜
Are these sardines in here? - It's Sicilian.
喜欢吗
You like it?
是的 不错
It's good. Yeah.
真有趣
It's interesting.
你今晚怎么这么晚回来
Why were you so late tonight?
工作的事 -是吗 工作怎样
Just work stuff. - Yeah. How is work?
最近你没怎么聊工作
You haven't talked about that lately.
挺好 你懂的
Fine, you know.
罗克西不干了
Roxy quit.
啥 -她走人了 我不知道
What? - She's gone. I don't know.
突然就不来了 没人知道她去哪了
Just stopped showing up. Nobody knows where she is.
佩吉有些害怕
Peggy's a little freaked.
嘿 最近有和你那位朋友聊聊吗
Hey, have you talked to that--
在博伊西的朋友
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表