剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我要跟你父亲谈谈
I'm gonna talk to your old man.
他睡了
He's asleep.
下次我打你电♥话♥ 你要随叫随到
And the next time I call, you come right away.
那你不如养条可卡犬
You ought to get a cocker spaniel,
你一叫它就来了
they come every time.
长官 打扰下
Sir. Excuse me, sir.
我需要马上去洗手间
I need to go to that bathroom, right now.
挺急的 我尿急 -没人拦你啊
It's urgent. I need to go. - Who's stopping you?
没人拦我吗 我该去哪儿上
Ain't nobody stopping me, where I'm supposed to go?
拜托 警官
Officer, please,
我真的很急 真的
I have to go right now, for real.
这是你的手♥机♥ -是的
This your phone? - Yeah, it's my phone.
密♥码♥是什么 -别这样
What's your password? - Come on now--
别逼我求你 警官
Don't make me beg you, officer.
这就对了 带他去洗手间
Bingo. Show the man the head.
好嘞
My pleasure.
怎么想起给我打电♥话♥了
So what do I owe the pleasure?
想念你友好的声音了
Just wanted to hear a friendly voice.
想见面喝杯咖啡吗
You wanna meet for coffee or something?
不行啊 我在纽约
I can't. I'm in New York.
你在音乐节大闹一场后
You just booked it outta here,
就拍拍屁♥股♥走人了
after your run in at the music festival?
我见到我女儿了 -情况怎么样
I saw my daughter. - How'd that go?
不怎么样 她都不听我说话 -很抱歉
It didn't. She really wouldn't let me talk. - I'm sorry.
不足为奇 意料之中
I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.
毕竟18年没联♥系♥过
It's been 18 years.
别放弃 她会想明白的
Just keep trying. She'll come around.
你真这么认为 -我又懂个啥
You think so? - The fuck do I know.
天啊
Oh, God.
听着 这些卖♥♥笑气家伙
Listen, these nitrous guys,
他们没那么简单的 知道吗
there's more to them than meets the eye, okay?
怎么不简单 -我不想在电♥话♥里说
Such as? - Not over the phone.
听着
Listen, uh--
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this phone call.
我回来再联♥系♥你 好吗
I'll call you when I get back, okay?
好 一路平安
Yeah, safe travels.
泰森
Tyson.
喂 泰森 你在吗
Hello? Tyson, are you there?
给他套上
Bag him.
米切尔 泰森·米切尔
Mitchell. Tyson Mitchell.
在 -该退房♥了
That's me. - It's check-out time.
住得愉快吗 -太难受了 哥们儿
Enjoy your stay? - Shit, man, weak as hell.
那我记一下
I'll make a note,
下次我们会给你升级到
and next time, we'll upgrade you
更难受的住处
to less comfortable accommodations.
不会再有下一次了
There will be no next time, man.
我的车呢 -扣押在国王街
Where my car at? - Impound on King Street.
还有我的手♥机♥ 快点 别逗我
And my phone too, man. Quit playing with me.
上面说没扣押你手♥机♥
It says here you don't have no phone.
也没扣押任何现金
No money, either.
等等 我来时身上有1200
Whoa, I came here with $1,200.
我要是你 会给你们议员写信反映的
If I were you, I'd write your congressman.
这里是曼菲雷迪宅邸
You've reached the Manfredi residence.
请留言
Please leave a message.
嘿 德妮斯 我是德怀特
Hey, Denise, it's Dwight.
还能在留言机上听到
It's really nice hearing my brother's voice
我弟的声音真好
on the machine.
我有些心里话
There were some things I wanted to say--
本该在教堂说的
should have said-- at the church,
但我想现在说出来 所以
but I'd like to say them now, so...
我写了几句话
I wrote something down.
以下
Here it goes.
弟 你是个伟人
"Little brother, you were a giant.
一个大人物 做了一辈子微不足道
A big man who did the little things,
却又重若千斤的事
the things that really matter.
你善于倾听
The sympathetic ear.
乐于助人
The helping hand.
有颗金子般的心
The heart of gold.
又通情达理
The voice of reason.
你稳如磐石
Steady as a rock...
坚定不移
you were always there.
不仅对家人如此
Not only for your family, but...
对喜欢的工作也是如此
to do the job you loved.
我虽不知你为什么喜欢这份工作
I'm not sure why you loved it...
但你做到了
but you did.
乔伊这样的人品贵重又难得
Guys like Joe are a rare and precious find.
慷慨到极致
Generous to a fault.
别人会辜负你的事
Going long,
他不会
where others fall short.
他们深谙仁慈和怨恨
Made of mercy and malice.
他们充满力量和弱点
Full of force and foibles.
他们不攀龙附凤 他们收拾残局
They don't drop names, they pick up the slack.
他们不吆五喝六
They don't raise their voices,
但总能让事态降级
they lower the temperature.
他们不会记仇
They don't hold grudges.
却能释放双方的潜力
They unlock potential.
他们从不炫耀
They don't show off...
但会在需要时出现
they show up."
嘿 -曼尼
Hey! - Manny.
你前几天那话
So, what the fuck were you talking about
究竟是什么意思
the other day?
怎么 想否认奥拉拉音乐节那人
You wanna pretend like that wasn't you
是你吗 -我承认是我
at Ogallala-land? - No, it was me.
就想问问 你说给我提个醒
I'm just asking you, like, what did you mean
是什么意思
by word to the wise?
你听说过黑碎石吗
Ever heard of Black Macadam?
没 啥玩意儿 是个乐队吗
No, what is that? A band?
差得远 摩托车帮
Not hardly. Motorcycle gang.
是一群人
One percenters.
我老爸是护♥法♥队长
My old man's sergeant at arms.
是吗 像是兽群领袖那种吗
Yeah? Kinda like leader of the pack?
你尽可以开玩笑
Yeah. Keep laughing.
但笑气生意一直是他们在垄断
They run the nitrous game out here,
他们不会吃这个亏的
and they're not to be fucked with.
你什么意思
Meaning what?
也就是说谁挡了他们路 必死无疑
Meaning they'll kill anyone that gets in their way.
有趣的是
Huh, you know, it's funny,
我以前跟这种人打过交道
I've actually met people like that before.
你不如先上网查查他们是谁
Why don't you Google 'em,
看你还觉不觉得有趣
and then let me know how funny you think it is.
泰森·米切尔 讲讲这个人
Tyson Mitchell, tell me about him.
我都不认识他 我跟他不熟
I barely know him. I barely know him.
但你的名字却
And yet your name
出现在他手♥机♥里的常用联♥系♥人
is in the frequent contacts of his cell phone?
我跟他老板德怀特·曼菲雷迪有生意往来
I do business with his boss, Dwight Manfredi.
他是谁
And he is?
是我人生的一大劫啊
The bane of my fucking existence.
我猜这个曼菲雷迪
I take it that Senor Manfredi
就是那位老人家喽
is the older gentleman.
是
Yeah.
那你怎么定义
And what is the nature
你们之间的生意呢
of your business together?
称之为敲诈最合适不过
I believe the term is "extortion."
你小子还会敲诈啊
You extort people?
是他敲诈我
He's extorting me.
他从你这敲诈什么了
What do you have that he wants?
不过就是大家都想要的东西
What does everybody want?
钱
Dosh.
他的错
Well, his mistake.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表