剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
他走了
He's gone.
你毁了我的生活
You just destroyed my life.
德怀特一发不可收拾
Dwight is totally outta control.
忍♥无可忍♥ 干掉他
Enough already. Take him out.
再干掉他该死的女儿
Him and his fucking daughter.
他女儿
His fucking daughter?
你要是有他一半本事
If you were half the man he was,
这事也不会发生
this would've never happened.
我去停车场 马上就来
All right, I'll go park, I'll be up in a minute.
我要找很多人算账 古蒂
A lot of people are gonna get hurt, Goodie.
怎么才能平息事态 -坐下一班飞机过来
So, how do we cool this down? - Get on the next flight out here.
那个意大利人怎么了
What happened with this Italian guy?
领土纷争 他们试图强行介入
Territorial shit. They tried to muscle in,
黑碎石还以颜色 -我们得通知联邦调查局
Macadams fought back. - We should alert the FBI.
和你男朋友卡森·派克谈谈
Talk to your boyfriend, Carson Pike,
让沃特里普滚远点
and get Waltrip to back the fuck off.
你哥们儿德怀特 他想跟沃特里普谈谈吗
Your boy Dwight, he interested in sitting down
我可以安排
with Waltrip if I could arrange it?
如果你像个绅士一样来找我
If you, sir, had come to me like a gentleman,
征求我的允许
asked my permission.
不 这片土地属于你和我
No. This land belongs to you... and me.
我又没说自己是外交官
No one said I was a diplomat.
他死了
He's done.
怎么样 挖得够好了吧
What do you think? That good enough?
艺术品一样
Work of art.
好 咱们把他扔进去吧
All right. Let's get er in there.
把他的夹克留下
Better get his jacket first.
这种事是一次性的吗
So, was this a one-off?
还是会越来越多
Or one of many?
现在还不好说
Too soon to tell.
好了吗 拜拜了您内
Ready? Ciao.
血检结果棒极了
DOCTOR: Bloodwork looks terrific.
疼痛好点了吗 有好转吗
How's the pain? Getting better?
吞咽时还是会疼
It still hurts to swallow a little bit.
假以时日 你会好起来的
DOCTOR: Well, that'll get better as time passes.
别再抽雪茄了 好吗
No more cigars, though, right?
也别大声嚷嚷 让声音休息一下
And no screaming. Try to rest your voice.
我最喜欢打这种电♥话♥
These are the kind of calls I like to make.
除了好消息就是好消息
Nothing but good news.
照顾好自己 因弗尼齐先生
You take care of yourself, Mr. Invernizzi.
只要别作 再活15年
You do that, then no reason
没问题
why you shouldn't live another 15 years.
听到了吗 爸
You hear that, Pop?
真是好消息
That's great.
你好 -你去哪儿了
DWIGHT: Hello? - TINA: Where have you been?
我给你打了几个小时电♥话♥了
I've been calling for hours.
怎么了 -埃默里被人打了
What's the matter? - Emory was mugged.
什么时候 -昨晚
What? When? - Last night.
他被打得鼻青脸肿
They beat the shit out of him.
我们正在医院
We're in the hospital.
知道吗 过去两年
You know, the last two years
整个纽约都礼崩乐坏了
the whole goddamn city's going to hell.
是乔安娜的声音吗 你们在一起 -是
Is that Joanna? Is she with you? - Yeah.
好的 这很好 很好
All right, that's good, that's good.
你必须告诉我发生了什么
Now, I want you to tell me exactly what happened.
他让我和孩子们在前门下车
He dropped me and the boys off in front of the building.
他绕到后面去停车了
And then he went to go park his car.
停了很远 路上被人袭击了
Way back, some guy attacked him.
被一个人打了 还是不止一个
Okay, was it one guy, or more than one?
他不知道
Oh, he doesn't know.
他只能记起走在街上
Walking down the street's the last thing
他的钱包
he remembered. - Did they take his...
被抢了吗
did they take his wallet?
他们抢他财物了吗 -没
Did they rob him? - No.
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
脑震荡 尺骨骨折
A concussion, fractured ulnar,
肋骨处挫伤 还有几处擦伤
bruised ribs, a few abrasions.
听我说
Listen...
你和埃默里必须
I want you and Emory
带上孩子来俄克拉荷马
and the kids to come to Oklahoma.
等等 去俄克拉荷马
Wait, to Oklahoma?
就为这事 -只为了以防万一 蒂娜
Because of this? - Just as a precaution, Tina.
你是不是有事瞒着我 -当然不是
Is there something you're not telling me? - No, no, of course not.
那不行 我们的生活在纽约
Then no. Our life s here.
我也不想这么告诉你 蒂娜
Look, I don't like this, Tina.
但他们可能在警告我们 -是啊
It could be a warning. - Yeah, well,
落谁头上也不好受
I'm not really having a ball myself,
但除非你告诉我
but unless you give me specific information
你手里的具体信息
that you want to share,
我就把这事当做
I'm just going to chalk this down
某种可怕的巧合
to some horrible coincidence.
我不喜欢巧合
I don't like coincidences.
有其他消息 我再打给你的
I'll call you if there's anything else.
好的 不过
All right. Yeah. Just--
你随时都可以给我打电♥话♥
Just call anytime.
那请你开着手♥机♥好吗
TINA: Can you just keep your phone on, please?
里面用包点什么吗
Should I wrap something up in it?
比如一条死鱼 派克鱼(也叫梭子鱼)
Like a dead fish? Pike?
白斑狗鱼 比目鱼
Northern? Flounder?
不 夹克就够了
No, the-- the jacket's enough.
到达2号♥站台的下一班火车
MAN ON PA: The next train to arrive on platform two
班次为18
would be the 18...
装饰风艺术 -什么艺术
Art Deco. - TYSON: Art-- Art who?
这栋建筑是装饰风艺术风格的
Art Deco, this building.
这是一种建筑的风格
It's an architectural style.
我妻子克拉拉很懂这些
My wife, Clara, she knows all about this shit.
她学过设计课 -真酷
She took design classes. - Oh, that's-- that's cool.
酷个毛线啊 纯粹浪费钱
You think so? Fucking waste of money.
她现在在沃尔玛收银
She works at Walmart now.
你是泰森吗 -古蒂
You Tyson? - Goodie?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么也在啊 -别激动 我住在这里
What the fuck are you doing here? - Relax. I live here.
你们好吗 一切都好么
Y'all good? Is everything--
没事 遇到一位老朋友
It's fine. Old acquaintances.
我现在跟德怀特合作了
I work with Dwight now.
好的
Okay.
我得给你搜你身 -啥
I got to pat you down. - What?
我要搜你身 -做梦
I gotta search you. - Nah, I don't think so.
我坐火车的原因之一
One of the reasons I take the train
就是为了避免搜身
is to avoid shit like this.
你带枪了吗 -你觉得呢
You got a gun? - What do you think?
一会儿车里我坐在你后面
I'm going to sit behind you in the car,
别做傻事
so don't do anything stupid.
要开多久
How long is the ride?
大概要一个半小时
It's about an hour and a half, give or take.
能抽烟吗
Can I smoke?
当然 把车窗摇下来就行
Yeah, for sure, just roll your window down.
戒指不错 -谢谢
That's a nice ring. - Thanks.
多少钱买♥♥的 -一千块吧
What'd that set you back? - Like a thousand bucks.
哟 不少钱呢
Hmm. That's a pretty penny.
说真的 你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
So, seriously, what the fuck are you doing out here?
我刚才就是认真的 我住在这
I was serious before. I live here.
从98年离开纽约 一直住这
Since '98, when I left New York.
是啊 你像个鼠辈一样逃窜了
When you ran like mascara?
你留下又得到了什么
Yeah, what'd you get for staying, huh?
我得到了什么
What'd I get?
我得到了自己的徽章
I got my button.
这让我一眼就能看出来
And that makes me the fucking augur
谁能活 谁会死
of the living and the dead.
我是派克 请留言
VOICEMAIL: You've reached Pike. Leave me a message.
转语♥音♥信箱了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表