剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
德怀特·曼菲雷迪
STACY: Dwight Manfredi.
他在甲壳虫乐队唱红之前
I got a rap sheet in front of me.
就有犯罪记录了
Goes back to before the Beatles.
他请我喝了一杯 我俩啥都没干
He bought me a drink. Nothing happened.
我是烟酒火器管理局的特工
I'm an ATF agent.
你的照片传到了我办公室
Your picture came through my office.
去哪儿 老大
Where to, boss?
你应该去上大学
MARK: You should be in college.
他是个商人 跟着他我受益匪浅
Dude a businessman. I can learn a lot from.
既能赚到钱
DWIGHT: We'll be making money
联调局也奈何不了我们
and the feds won't be able to touch it.
我需要看证件 这个1998年就过期了
Need to see some ID. This expired in 1998.
这是实习司机许可
That's the learners permit.
大♥麻♥农场多了去了
There's other weed farms.
你价格得再降点 吉米
You got to do better on the price, Jimmy.
前十个单位1200 之后的750
1200 for the first ten units and 750 after that.
等我吃下饼干 提议就撤回
The offer expires when I swallow this cracker.
你挺会讨价还价啊
You drive a hard bargain.
跟他们的事
The thing with them.
你得把矛盾处理好
You gotta make this right.
十万应该能够了
A hundred grand would do it.
你的家人对你来塔尔萨怎么看
What does your family think about you being here?
你女儿 -蒂娜
Your daughter. - Tina.
是他 那个神经病
MAN: It's him. The psycho.
来杀我了 我想找个朋友
Here's here to kill me. I'm looking for a friend.
梅奥酒店
他应该住在你们酒店
I believe he's staying at your hotel.
哦 纽约来的曼先生 对吧
Oh, Mr. Man. From New York, right?
就是他
ARMAND: That's him.
一名警官中枪
POLICE OFFICER: We have an officer shot.
目前情况稳定
Condition currently stable.
救护车正送往塔尔萨总医院
Ambulance en route to Tulsa General.
嫌犯已被围困 周边安全
Suspect is barricaded. Perimeter is secure.
确认收到
POLICE OFFICER 2: Copy that. 10-4.
杜蒙特先生
Mr. Dumont,
现在是你和平投降的机会
I'm giving you the opportunity to surrender peacefully.
只要你配合 我们保证不伤害你
If you comply, I guarantee you will not be harmed.
滚出我的土地
Get off my fucking property!
这不是你的土地 杜蒙特先生
This is not your property, Mr. Dumont.
去死吧
DUMONT: Fuck you.
提示装甲部队
Cue the cavalry.
别激动 老杜 -基尔
Easy, Dumont! - Keel!
是你吗
That you?
你能和他谈谈吗
Can you talk to him?
听上去他立场很坚定
Sounds to me like his position is pretty clear.
你要是帮不了忙
What the fuck are you doing here
那他妈来干什么
if you're not going to help?
当目击证人
Eh, witness.
把他带出去
Get him the fuck out of here.
他们让你没得选 杜蒙特
They left you no choice Dumont.
让我把狗子放出去
I'm letting my dogs out.
别伤害他们
Don't hurt them.
都是乖孩子
They're good boys.
一手放窗外 一手握在方向盘
♪ One out the window and one on the wheel ♪
蓝天下的州际公路一望无际
♪ Open interstate and sky full of blue skies ♪
那种自♥由♥的感觉
♪ Just somethin' 'bout the way that freedom feels ♪
白色的尖桩栅栏 小镇水箱
♪ White picket fence, water tank town... ♪
那是老派洛特 -是啊 我见过他
That's old Pilot. - Yeah, I've seen him around.
他的家大概在一英里之外
WAITRESS: Lives about a mile from here.
马场的人也不管管吗
They just let him walk around like that?
管不住啊
WAITRESS: That's all him.
不是所有马儿都能被圈养
You know, not all horses are a fan of the pasture.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
你是真爱听老歌♥啊
TYSON: Do you really like this old stuff?
超爱
DWIGHT: Love it.
下一个路口左转
Make that next left over there,
别忘了打手势
don't forget your hand signal either.
早就没人这么做了
No one does that anymore--
想通过路考就必须打
Not unless they want to pass the road test.
我在想走条捷径
♪ I was thinkin' 'bout a shortcut I could take ♪
但我似乎犯了一个错误
♪ But it seems like I made a mistake ♪
需要我来开吗
TYSON: You want me to drive?
我能行 -你确定
I got it. - You sure?
我不介意来开车
I don't mind driving.
你当然不介意 我钱给到位了
Oh, you shouldn't mind. I pay you enough.
正想提这事呢 -不会吧
About that, uh-- - Hey.
你不会这么快就
I know you don't have the balls
斗胆要求加薪吧
to be asking me for a raise this soon.
好吧 那我问你
All right, well, let me ask you this.
你觉得我五年之后会做什么
Where you see me in the next five years?
高速公路也许不是好选择
♪ The expressway is not the best way ♪
凌晨五点就拥堵不堪
♪ At five o'clock it's much too crowded ♪
我觉得 -之后会怎样
Where do I-- - See me?
对 五年之后
Yeah. Five years.
你知道我是个罪犯吧
You realize I'm a criminal, right?
我上网查过 把你摸得门清
I got Google, man. I know all about you.
那你自己觉得呢
Where do you see you
自己5年之后会做什么
in five years?
应该是身居高位手握权力吧 比如 帮派首领
Like a position of power or something, like a-- a capo?
你当不了首领 -因为我不是意大利人
You can't be a capo. - Oh, 'cause I'm not Italian?
没错 外加其他原因
Ye-- that and beyond that.
其他原因 什么 为什么
"Beyond that." What? What? Why?
听着 孩子
Listen kid.
你虽不是循规蹈矩的童子军
You're not a boy scout,
但也不是坏人
but you're not a bad guy either.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
来 你来开吧
Come on, you drive.
反正你开得比我好
You're a better driver anyway.
BGM: "MVP" by Wiz Khalifa
猜猜谁又带着一卷好货
♪ Guess who's back in the motherfucking house ♪
钻进了屋子里
♪ With a big fat joint ♪
女孩都朝我涌来 让我应接不暇
♪ Girls get close, rub me in my ointment ♪
女孩对我频送秋波 我得一个一个来
♪ So many chicks, gotta make an appointment ♪
她的朋友呼朋引伴
♪ So many dips all her friends wanna join in ♪
生活才不无聊 跟男友分手吧
♪ Life ain't boring, broke up with boyfriend ♪
这是干嘛 低配版的伍德斯托克音乐节吗
What's this, a cut-rate Woodstock?
伍德斯托克音乐节 上世纪60-70年代的音乐节
伍德斯托克音乐节是啥 -伍德斯托克都不知道 天
What's Woodstock? - "What's Woodstock?" Jesus.
请你闭嘴行吗
MAN: Will you shut the fuck up?
不用付房♥租 住在仓库里
♪ Live rent free in my mind that's storage ♪
叶子多到爆 看起来像森林
♪ Whole lotta tree, it look like a forest ♪
你不想做♥爱♥
♪ You don't wanna fuck ♪
请自己出去
♪ You know right where the door is ♪
好恶心 -纯粹是胡扯
GIRL: Gross. - No different from baloney.
我也不会吃这玩意
I wouldn't eat that either.
停在卡车上 全白是我的幸运色
♪ Pull up in a truck, all white that's a fortune ♪
年度最佳球员 没错 我名至实归
♪ Player of the Year, that's right I'm awarded ♪
最佳球员 没错就是我
♪ MVP, baby, that be me ♪
别人靠付钱 但老子靠刷脸
♪ Some might pay, but I get mines free ♪
这游戏我才是老大
♪ I run G-A-M-E ♪
比利 这里还有笑气 哥们儿
Billy! They got nitrous, dude!
这家伙干趴了 -行吧
Man down. - Word.
我去那边拿瓶啤酒
I'mma run over here, get a beer.
你从他那什么也得不到
♪ You can't get nothing from him ♪
没人能做到
♪ No can do ♪
你什么都得不到 没人能得到
♪ You can't get nothing, no, no can do ♪
来两瓶 两瓶啤酒
Can I get two? Two beers?
你来了 -我给你带了瓶巴罗洛
You made it. - Yeah, I got you some Barolo.
巴罗洛葡萄酒吗
Barolo? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢 你没必要带的
Thanks. You didn't have to do that.
现在知道了
I can see that now.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表