剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, it is.
一直奔跑 向另一个地方
♪ You keep running for another place ♪
要找到那救赎恩典
♪ To find that saving grace ♪
学会怎么保护自己是很重要的
It's important to learn how to defend yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能放下枪
Will you put this fucking gun down?
下集预告
我找的是肯做坏事的人
I'm looking for some evil-doing types.
我手下有几个牛仔小伙子
I got a couple of boys in the rodeo.
干掉五星上将 那可是你♥爸♥的兄弟啊
Take out the General? That's, like, your dad's brother.
所以呢 -他是个成功人士
And? - He's a made man.
他就是个传奇
He's a fuckin' legend.
现在塔尔萨这里
There's a war burning on the streets
最凶恶的摩托车帮和一个纽约黑帮老大
between the most vicious biker gang in Tulsa
正在开战
and a New York gangster.
给我搞定曼菲雷迪
I want Manfredi.
把他抓进牢里
Get him into a jail cell.
我能下手的地方
Somewhere I can get to him.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表