He took the v and his gun with him.
他身上有吸血鬼血和枪
Now I gotta call fucking New Orleans,
我现在还要打电♥话♥去新奥尔良
Tell 'em what a clusterfuck you got up here.
把你们惹的这堆烂事告诉他们
Sons of bitches, backwater hicks.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 这破地方
Where's my luckies? Somebody bring me my luckies.
我的烟呢 谁去给我买♥♥包烟
Nice.
好样的
Way you just fucked yourself and me both,
你可把我们俩都害惨了
that's pretty impressive.
干得真漂亮
And thanks for spilling the beans about Eggs to Tara.
我还要谢谢你把蛋蛋的事告诉泰拉
Andy, this ain't about us.
安迪 这不仅关系到你我
There are bigger things.
还关系到别人
Like what? A girl?
比如说 姑娘吗
Like a whole lot of other people
关系到很多很多
who ain't rely able to fend for themselves.
生活艰难的人们
Well, I hope you realize you just screwed your one chance
我希望你明白 你刚刚毁掉了一个
of ever making something of yourself.
能使你改头换面的机会
Sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing.
有时候做正确的事在别人看来却不对
And I know I did the right thing.
但我知道自己做的是正确的事情
Come here, come here.
来 来
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
What the fuck is happening to me, Jesus?
我究竟是怎么了 约瑟
My first memory is of my mama
我最开始就记得我妈
talking to motherfuckers who wasn't there.
跟空气在对话
Is... ? Is that what's happening to me?
是不是我也有了这种毛病
I don't think so. All right? I really don't.
我觉得不是 不会是那样的
I think you just opened up something inside you.
你也许无意识地打开了内心的一扇门
You're just much more sensitive now.
现在只是变得比较敏感而已
I don't want to be sensitive to that shit.
我可不想对那种东西敏感
I want it as far away from me as it can be.
我希望它离我越远越好
Listen to me, Lafayette. Look.
听我说 拉法耶
When my Tao Luca started teaching me magic,
希·卢卡开始教我法术的时候
I was in a sweat lodge for three days,
我在一间不透气的小屋里呆了三天
and the earth started talking to me,
直到我听见大地在和我说话
Literally, with multiple faces.
我说真的 它有不同的面孔
This shit don't make me feel better.
这些屁话安慰不了我
After, I started seeing things
从那之后 我开始能看见
that people wanted to hide.
人们想隐藏的事情
But i-it wore off.
但这种幻觉慢慢消失了
Or I just got used to it, I don't know.
或者我已经适应了 我也不清楚
Now, wait a minute.
等一等
You said somebody taught you magic?
你刚刚说有人教你法术
Yeah.
是的
You kind of need to be taught.
你需要有人引导
What are you? Huh?
你是什么人
I'm a brujo.
我是巫术师
a witch. you're a witch.
巫师 你是巫师
You're a witch who's a nurse who's a dude.
你是身兼护士身份的美男子巫师
Oh, well, shit, I guess I lucked out, then, huh?
天哪 我想我这是中头彩了
Oh, my god.
天呐
I love it.
我喜欢这个发型
Really?
是吗
I just needed to make a change.
我只想做出改变
Change is good.
改变是好事
Feels like forever since we just hung out.
这种感觉真是久违了
It has been forever.
这种感觉从未改变
I've been such a bitch to you.
我之前对你太刻薄了
Hey, don't beat yourself up,
在你经历这么多事之后
not after everything you've been through.
别这样责怪自己
I hate being mad at you.
我讨厌对你生气的样子
I know. You're basically my sister.
我明白 我们本来就情同姐妹
We shouldn't be mad at each other.
不应该生彼此的气
What the hell happened up in your bedroom?
你卧室里面是怎么回事
You don't even wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Vampire? Werewolf.
吸血鬼 狼人
I'm gonna run over to Merlotte's for a little while.
我过会儿要去马洛特酒吧看看
I need to see Lafayette.
我要去看看拉法耶
Will I see you later?
等会儿还能见到你吗
Yeah. I won't be gone long.
是的 我不会去太久的
Good, 'cause I don't wanna be alone right now.
很好 因为我现在不想独自一人了
Bye.
再见
We're done now, right?
我们两清了 对吧
My dad's out of debt. You leave him and my family alone.
我爸还了债 你不要再去招惹他和我的家人
Just kill me, viking.
杀了我吧 维京人
Take your fucking revenge.
向我复仇吧
That was the original plan.
起初是这么打算的
Then I was thinking,
后来我又想
how do I know beyond the shadow of a doubt
我怎么能毫无疑义地认定
that you won't find some sort of peace afterwards?
你不会去追求安宁的生活呢
Heaven. Oh, dear.
你是说天堂吧 宝贝
I can't bear the thought of you finding any redemption.
我一想到你获得救赎 心里就接受不了
Wrapped in silver, encased in concrete.
封在银中 困在混凝土内
You won't be going anywhere for at least a hundred years.
起码有一百年你哪儿都去不了
A hundred years, that's nothing to me.
一百年对我来说算不了什么
That's a nap.
小睡而已
That's 100 years with no escape from your grief.
这一百年 你的痛苦忧愁都无法排解
No escape from knowing I took what you love most
不能忘怀我夺走了你的最爱
and you will never get it back.
而且你永远都找不回来
A hundred years during which you will go mad.
在这一百年里你会彻底疯掉
Madder even than you are now.
甚至比现在更为癫狂
And you are as mad as a fucking hatter.
癫狂至极 不可救药
A hundred years for me to plan
我有一百年时间
exactly how I'm gonna kill you both!
仔细计划怎么杀了你们俩
Have fun.
祝你愉快
This is who I am, Godric.
这就是我 格瑞克
This is what you made!
这就是你造成的
Do you not see that he is the one who is mad?
你难道没看到 他才是疯子吗
Speaking to phantoms?
对着幻影说话
All I can see is how utterly powerless you are
我看到的是 即将被活埋的你
knowing that you're about to be buried alive.
是多么的无能为力
And honestly, it's a thing of great beauty.
实话说 这景象太好看了
You will regret this.
你会为此后悔的
Maybe.
也许吧
But right now, it feels fucking good.
但是此时此刻 我感觉棒极了
When fate presents one with such a grand opportunity,
遇到这么千载难逢的机会
what else is one to do?
我还能怎么做呢
This is Ruben.
我是鲁本
It's Northman.
我是诺思曼
I want you to find my progeny, Pam, and kill her. Now.
我要你马上找到我的后裔帕姆 杀了她
Ah. No peeking.
不许偷看
And no using special vampire powers, either.
也不许用吸血鬼的超能力
Okay.
好吧
Easy, easy. I gotcha.
慢点 慢点 我来扶你
All right.
好吧
A little dip.
注意有个小坑
There we go.
好了
Would you please come in?
你愿意进来吗
It smells funny.
闻起来怪怪的
Hoyt.
霍伊特
I hope you like it. I already paid the deposit.
我希望你喜欢 我已经付定金了
It's totally cute.
非常可爱
No, I mean, it could be really cute. Can you paint it?
不 我是说 还可以更好 你能刷漆吗
Oh, of course. Gonna do all kinds of stuff.
当然可以 还有很多事情要做呢
But, uh, building a totally tricked-out hidey-hole for you
但是 为你造一个漂漂亮亮的小窝
is first on the list, though.
是首要任务
You wanna live together?
想一起住吗
I wanna marry you.
我要娶你
But... uh, we can't.
但是 我们不能
Says who?
谁说的
People become ministers on the internet.
现在都可以上网注册成为牧师
So, what's to keep me from becoming a minister
我怎么就不能自己当牧师
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表