You can't tell anyone about this.
这事儿谁都不能告诉
OK? Could I get help here?
好吗 谁能帮帮我
This guy is my one shot at finding Bill.
这家伙是我找到比尔的线索
I'm not so good with secrets.
我不擅长保守秘密
I think you're a lot better at things
你只要相信自己
than you give yourself credit for.
很多事情都能做到的
I've been out there hollering for help for 10 minutes.
我在外面大声呼救了十分钟
I'm sorry darling. I didn't hear you.
抱歉 宝贝 我没听见
Let me get that. No. I can do it all by myself.
我来帮你拿 不用了 我自己能搞定
Just like I do everything else.
什么事不都是我一个人在应付
Would you mind telling Arlene how I'm good at things and all?
你能替我告诉艾尔琳吗 我很会做事
Sure.
不
But if you want my advice tell her yourself.
我的建议是 你自己去告诉她
You wait to tell people how you feel about them
你要是迟迟不说你对她的感觉
you never know what can happen.
未来如何谁也不知道
Sookie hold up.
苏琪 等等
You know how to use one of these?
你知道怎么用吧
I ain't that blond.
我可不是胸大无脑
Thanks Terry.
谢谢 特里
I...I've always liked you
我一直都很喜欢你
and I'd miss you if you got killed.
要是你死了 我会想你的
Just so you know.
希望你明白
I was 16.
当时我才16岁
Your daddy was doing 12 years in prison.
你老爸坐了12年牢
For a crime I didn't commit.
因为一项莫须有的罪名
Your mama didn't even tell me about you
你妈妈在把你送走前
till after she gave you away.
甚至都没跟我说起过你
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道该怎么办
The Merlottes seemed like good people.
马洛特一家看起来人不错
They had money and a big house.
有钱有房♥
They said they could give you a better life.
他们说会给你更幸福的生活
Did they?
他们做到了吗
Did you have a good life Sam?
你过得幸福吗 山姆
Till I was 15.
15岁之前还好
What happened when you were 15?
你15岁的时候发生了什么事
I think y'all know.
我想你们都知道
Was that the real reason you gave me away?
这才是你把我送走的真正原因吗
Because of what I am?
因为我不是正常人
I knew there was a chance but your daddy's regular.
我以为不会这样 你♥爸♥爸是正常人
And I prayed and I prayed that you'd turn out like him.
我整天祈祷 祈祷你能像他
Why would you pray for that?
为什么要祈祷呢
What you are is special son.
孩子 你很特别
You got something extra in you.
你有特殊的能力
You should proud of that.
你应该以此为傲
Is that right?
是吗
Because what uh being special has meant to me
但这种特别对我而言意味着
is walking this world alone not knowing what the hell I am
孤独地生活 不知自己究竟身为何物
why I am this way.
为何会这样
Sam Joe Lee may be married to a shifter
山姆 乔·李娶了一个变形人
and raising another
生了一个变形人
but there ain't no way he can understand
可他依然无法理解
what it's like to be one.
身为变形人的感受
I am so so sorry you had to
我非常非常抱歉
go through that all alone.
让你独自经历这一切
I am too.
我也深表难过
What about no one telling me
为什么没人告诉我
my whole damn life I had a brother?
怎么就突然多了个哥哥
Anybody fucking sorry about that?
没人他妈的对此感到抱歉吗
Boy don't use that tone with us!
小子 别用这种腔调跟我们说话
Joe Lee calm down. Welcome to the family.
乔·李 冷静一下 欢迎回家
You can have them.
爸妈归你了
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
She made me promise not to.
她让我发誓不告诉别人
Didn't want nobody seeing her like this.
不想让别人看见她这个样子
But six months Lafayette?
但是都六个月了 拉法耶
Alone in this place? Even she don't deserve that.
独自一人在这地方 她不应受如此待遇
She don't deserve it.
是啊是啊
You know how much it costs keeping her here?
你知道她在这儿得花多少钱吗
More than two legal jobs' worth that's how much.
比合法打两份工赚的钱还要多
I mean the only reason why I'm paying
我之所以付钱
because I hate her raggedy ass so much
就是因为太讨厌这个臭娘们了
I don't wanna take care of her my goddamn self.
我他妈的不想亲自照顾她
If that were true you would've left her to the state
要真是这样 你就应该把她交给国家
or on the street where you found her.
或者是她所在的街道
You think I can end up like her.
你觉得我也会变成她那样
There's some darkness in this family Tara.
这个家笼罩着不幸的阴影 泰拉
My mama your mama.
我妈妈 你妈妈
But they ain't strong enough to beat it. We are.
她们的力量不足以反抗命运 但我们可以
We've been fucking fighting tooth and nail
我们从小到大 都拼了老命
to survive this bullshit our whole life
跟这狗屁生活抗争
and I ain't letting you give up now.
我绝不会让你就这么放弃
Okay.
好吧
I get it.
我明白了
You promise?
你保证
Promise.
保证
All right now let's get the fuck up out of here.
那现在跟我离开这鬼地方
It stink in here.
这里臭死了
But hooker if you ever try to pull the shit
但是死丫头 你要是胆敢
you pulled last night again
再跟我整昨晚那一出
I swear your ass is gonna get a room next to Ruby Jean.
我发誓 你就得搬来和露比·简做邻居了
And I'm gonna make sure the motherfucker spooning your peas
而且用匙喂你吃豆的那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
ain't half as hot as Jesus.
绝没有那个约瑟一半帅
Is you feeling me? Yeah I'm feeling you.
听明白没 是啊 明白了
And we clear? We clear.
没事了 没事了
We got it. We got it.
那说定了 说定了
All right now.
好 走吧
1958 plymouth fury.
普利茅斯1958年"复仇女神"款
You know that's the same car they used in Christine?
知道吗 这是"克里斯蒂"那部片里的车型
Stephen King? Horror movie?
斯蒂芬·金的那部恐怖片吗
Yeah you think I don't know that?
这还用你告诉我吗
Probably think I can't even read.
你是不是以为我连字都不识
Hey I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
I bet they sent you to one of them
你养父母肯定还送你进了
fancy fuck schools didn't they?
该死的贵族学校 对吧
I'd give anything to be adopted
要是能被领养 我真愿放弃一切
grow up with rich normal parents
有钱又正常的爹妈多好
instead of these freaks.
我受够了这两个怪胎
Would you now? Yeah.
你现在还这么想吗 没错
Well they weren't rich
他们并不富裕
and they weren't so normal either.
而且也没那么正常
When they saw what I was they walked out on me.
当他们知道我的身份后 就抛弃了我
I'm supposed to feel sorry for you now?
我现在是不是该为你感到遗憾呢
At least you had 15 good years.
至少你过了15年好日子
Did you know you were gonna shift?
你从小就知道自己是变形人吗
Did they tell you what to expect?
他们是否告诉过你会发生什么
Yeah. Would've much rather had that than what I got.
没错 我宁愿选择你这样的生活
Oh you've known them a couple hours
你认识他们才几个小时
and all they did was cool on you and cry.
就被他们的为人父母之道打动了
You got no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Well I didn't realize this was
我真没想到 这成了
a "whose life is more fucked?" contest.
"谁的生活更操蛋"的竞赛
If it means that much to you you win.
你要是这么在乎 算你赢好了
Look I got no idea how to deal with this whole family thing.
听着 我不知怎么面对突然冒出来的家人
Never imagined I had a brother
我从没想过还有个弟弟
something like that was even possible.
做梦都没有想过
All right I'm not here to take anything away from you.
我来这里 不是要从你手里抢走什么
Yeah well good because I ain't got nothing to take.
很好 反正我也没什么好被抢的
I need to run cool down.
我得去跑跑 发泄冷静一下
Care if I join you?
介意我和你一起吗
No.
不介意
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表