Hey, you ain't paid your check.
你们还没有给钱呢
Where's my whiskey? Keep a bottle back here
我的威士忌呢 要给我留一瓶
special for me, and all of y'all know it.
你们不是都知道吗
Give me back my fucking whiskey!
把他妈的威士忌给我拿来
What is his problem?
什么毛病啊
Let's, uh, take it easy, Sam.
别激动 山姆
Kiss my ass.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, you're hurting. I can tell.
看得出来 你有苦衷
Let's go out back and talk about it.
不如我们去后面谈谈
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
I'm your friend. I'm your boss.
我是你朋友 我是你老板
This is the liquor talking, Sam. It ain't you.
你说的都是醉话 这可不是你 山姆
No, it is me.
这就是我
All right, get back in the kitchen,
好了 回厨房♥去
you shell-shocked motherfucker.
脑子震傻了的蠢货
Sam Merlotte.
山姆·马洛特
You're gonna hate yourself for saying that.
你会为你说过的话后悔的
You apologize to Terry right now.
快去向特里道歉
No.
不
How could you be so hateful and mean?
你怎么变得这么招人嫌
He breaks his back for you.
他为你拼命地工作
He looks up to you. He loves you.
他敬重你 爱戴你
That ain't my problem.
不关我的事
Look, I get that you're in a mood,
我知道你正在闹情绪
but you're polluting our positive energy vibes,
但你破坏了这里的氛围
and it's killing our tips.
同时也让我们丢了小费
Quit scaring the customers off.
别把客人都吓跑了
Just go home and pass out.
回家发酒疯吧
Hey, let's get this straight. I don't take shit from you.
嘿 搞清楚 我不听你的那些鬼话
Okay? You work for me. This is my place.
明白吗 你们为我工作 这是我的酒吧
So you bitches do your job and shut the fuck up.
你们这些婊♥子♥全都闭嘴 好好干活
Sam!
山姆
Nobody talks to me that way, okay?
从来没人这样跟我说话
You wait your own goddamn tables.
你慢慢玩 老娘不伺候了
Come on, Arlene, let's go. Grab the salt.
阿尔琳 我们走 把盐罐拿着
Why? I forgot to bring mine.
干吗 我的忘拿了
Leave a message.
请留言
Sookie, where are you?
苏琪 你在哪儿
Hut!
开球
Come on, get this. Hut!
来啊 接着 开球
Hut! Run!
开球 快跑
Hut!
开球
Hut!
开球
Hut!
开球
Kitch, you said you'd come back to the house with me
凯奇 你说过会回去
and watch me try on outfits.
看我试穿衣服的
Go!
快
You don't quit right now, I'm going without you.
你再不走我就不管你了
Go ahead.
随你便
Hut!
开球
Dildo.
烂人
Hut!
开球
Fine. I'll wait for you in the parking lot.
算了 我在停车场等你
Hurry up. Let's go.
你快点 我们走
Hut!
开球
Hut!
开球
Damn. Oh, damn!
见鬼
Hut!
开球
Go deep!
跑远一点
Dude?
搞什么 老兄
Let's go, let's go! Pick it up!
快点 快点 把球捡起来
Practice ain't over yet!
练习还没有结束
Come on. Let's go. Pick it up, pick it up!
快点 球捡起来 快捡起来
What are you doing here at this time of night?
这么晚了你在这儿做什么
It didn't work, Mrs. Fortenberry.
根本没用 福坦巴里夫人
Hoyt doesn't want me.
霍伊特不喜欢我
Oh, darn it all to heck. Dagnabit.
真是见鬼 怎么会这样
Shitfire. I could ring his big old neck.
我真想宰了这臭小子
How could I bring up a child so willful and dumb?
我怎么养了这么个没心眼的蠢货
I... I even offered him my virginity,
我都准备把第一次给他了
and he turned me down flat.
但他还是彻底拒绝了我
Oh, Summer. I appreciate that.
莎莫 我很感谢你所做的一切
Even if you broke God's law.
虽说你违背了戒律
It's my fault. I'm not tall like her.
都是我的错 我没有杰西卡那么高
I can't even reach stuff on my own closet shelf
我连拿自家橱柜里的东西
without a grabber.
都需要用长夹子
And I'm not pretty like her.
而且我也没她漂亮
Oh, don't say such a thing.
别说这种话
She's not even alive,
她连活人都算不上
and you are cute as pigs.
而你是那么的可爱
I baked for him, I opened up my heart to him.
我为他做点心 敞开我的心怀
Even showed him my best underwear.
甚至把我最好的内衣穿给他看
There's nothing else I could do.
我已经无能为力了
You are not to blame, honey.
亲爱的 你不该责怪自己
That redheaded bloodsucker
那个红毛吸血鬼
put a spell on him.
给他灌了迷魂汤
I'm sorry I failed you.
对不起让你失望了
I'll never get over my bear.
我是走不出胖熊的阴影了
Oh, don't you dare give up.
千万别放弃
We are not finished.
我们还没完
Not by a long shot.
绝不能这样结束
Who had the fries?
谁点了薯条
I could use some help here.
我需要帮手
I can see that.
看得出来
Too bad I ain't working tonight.
可惜我今晚不工作
Thanks a lot.
谢了
Hey, Tara.
你好 泰拉
Mind if I sit?
介意我坐下吗
Well, no. I guess not.
不 我想不介意
How you doing?
最近好吗
Looks like Sam had one too many.
山姆看起来喝高了
I never saw him, uh, this way.
我从来没见过他这样
If you're hungry, you can eat my rings.
你要是饿了 可以吃我的洋葱圈
I didn't touch 'em.
我还没动过呢
My stomach ain't what it was, you know.
我的胃口没以前那么好了
I used to drink hot sauce straight out of the bottle.
以前我能喝掉一整瓶辣酱
That was a good time.
好时光一去不复返啊
I need a refill. You want anything?
我去续杯 你要喝点什么吗
I know about Eggs.
蛋蛋的事我都知道了
You must think you're pretty slick.
你以为干得滴水不漏
Yeah, you're the shit.
真让人恶心
Got your picture in the paper and a big promotion.
你出了名 升了职 拿了奖
Andy Bellefleur, American hero.
安迪·贝弗勒成了美国英雄
It's all working out so good, right?
一切都挺顺的 是吗
But I see what you are.
但我看透了你们
Liars, murderers.
骗子 杀人犯
Jason killed him, and you covered it up.
杰森杀了蛋蛋 而你袒护了他
You're a dirty, dirty cop.
你是个肮脏不堪的臭条子
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么样
What can I do?
我能怎么样
Nobody cares about Eggs except me.
除了我 没人关心蛋蛋的死活
And I'll miss him for the rest of my life.
我这一辈子都会想着他
But the three of us
只有我们三人知道
will always know he didn't deserve to die.
蛋蛋根本不该死
Well, I don't feel like a hero.
我并不觉得自己是英雄
I never wanted nothing like this to happen.
我从来不希望这样的事发生
It was all Maryann.
这都是玛丽安的错
He was innocent.
他是无辜的
God help me.
上帝保佑
If I could do it again,
如果我能再选择一次
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表