True Blood S03E03
《真爱如血》第三季 第三集
Eric!
艾瑞克
Holy shit. V.
天啊 有吸血鬼的血
Stay back Sookie. Don't shoot him.
别动 苏琪 不要开枪
He knows. He knows what?
他知道内情 什么内情
Who do you work for?
谁派你来的
Give me a taste fucker. Come on.
妈的 快让我喝一口 快
Who sent you? II can't
谁派你来的 我不能...
I can't talk.
我说不出来话
For the last time:
我再问最后一次
who is your master?
你为谁卖♥♥命
Think you can mad-dog me you fucking fanger?
你个傻♥逼♥吸血鬼 以为这样就能迷惑我
You got nothing on Jackson.
你在杰克逊什么都查不到
If I tell you I'm as dead as you are.
我要供出来 就跟你一样变成死鬼了
You might as well kill me now.
倒不如现在就把我杀了
As you wish.
如你所愿
Oh.
啊
I got your rug all wet. Heh.
抱歉 把你的地毯弄脏了
Oh Lorena Lorena. Oh dear. I'm so sorry.
罗瑞娜 天哪 真是太遗憾了
I'm fine. Come here.
我没事 到这来
I'll heal in a minute.
我马上就会恢复
The Celtic tapestry was a gift
这条凯尔特挂毯
from the lord of Glyndyfrdwy in 1387.
是1387年格林达法杜伊爵爷送的礼物
We'll find a way to clean it up.
会有办法清理干净的
Hm.
哼
Or we'll put a planter or two in front of it
或者我们可以在前面摆个花盆
and we'll hide the burn marks.
挡住烧焦的地方就行了
Really it's like Armageddon in here
说真的 有人打破一个甜品杯
anytime someone chips a dessert glass.
就大呼小叫 弄得像世界末日来了一样
Okay now if everyone could please
好了 现在请大家离开
leave me alone with Mr. Compton.
我要与康普顿先生私下谈谈
We could all use a moment to let um
正好利用这段时间
cooler heads prevail.
"冷静"一下
This maye difficult for a Louisianan to understand
大概路易斯安那州的吸血鬼不太了解
but in the kingdom of Mississippi
但在密西西比王国
our appetite for unprovoked violence is nil.
无缘无故的暴♥力♥行为是绝对禁止的
Fangs.
收起来
You know it was Miss Krasiki who recommended you.
要知道 推荐你的正是卡拉斯基小姐
If we are to be working together
如果我们要长♥期♥合作
I suggest you learn to get along.
我建议你还是和她好好相处
You do Lorena's bidding now?
你现在听罗瑞娜指挥了
Oh that's what she thinks.
不 那不过是她一厢情愿
But given your privileged standing with Queen Sophie Anne
鉴于你在苏菲·安妮女王身边的特殊地位
I'd rather have you for my own.
我当然很愿意让你为我所用
Whatever lies Lorena has told you
无论罗瑞娜在你耳边吹了什么风
she has motives of her own.
要知道她有她的小算盘
I am well aware.
这点我很清楚
She really is quite unsophisticated
她的年纪也不小了
for someone so old.
还这么不成熟
Do you know that she wanted me to make you watch
你知道吗 她想让我逼你亲眼看着
while she killed your human?
她杀死你情人的过程
And speaking of vampire to vampire...
同为吸血鬼 你老实告诉我
how much do you really love that human of yours?
你到底有多爱那个人类
Why not turn her
为什么不把她变成吸血鬼
as I turned Talbot centuries ago?
就像我几个世纪前对托博那样
Spend eternity together.
生生世世在一起
Mm. That's a commitment.
这才是真正的生死相守啊
That is impossible.
不可能的
Well the alternative is to subject her
这样的话 她就只能接受
to the vicissitudes of mortality
凡人世界的无常变化
and to the mercy of forces
任凭强者随意摆布
such as for instance me.
比如说 我
Your Majesty that is no choice.
陛下 这根本不是选择
Of course it is.
当然是
Is it your human's welfare you value
你是要那个人类幸福生活
or your own desire?
还是选择自身的欲望
You are a fraction of my age.
你现在还年轻
One day you'll see
总有一天你会明白
you can't have both.
两者不能兼得
Well we're all a little frazzled
好了 今天遇到那么多头疼的事
by the worries of the day.
我们都有点累了
Why don't you uh...
不如你...
sleep on it?
睡觉时再考虑
Fresh graves are ideal for disposing of an unwanted body.
新坟最适合藏匿尸体
The ground's already disturbed
反正土刚被翻过
so no one would think to dig again.
所以没人会怀疑
So much for keeping him alive so we could question him.
要是你没杀死他 我们还能套些话
Well that's what I was planning.
我原先是这么打算的
But then you saw his brand.
但之后你看见了他的标记
Brings back many memories.
想起了以前的事
Unpleasant ones.
不爽的事
If you'd given me a chance to listen to his thoughts--
如果你能让我听听他的想法...
You have no concept of how dangerous werewolves are.
你完全不知道狼人有多危险
They're virtually silent.
他们基本上没什么想法
They have no fear of death.
对死亡也毫无畏惧
And when they've had a bit of our blood
只要让他喝一点儿我们的血
their strength can be a challenge.
力量猛增 那就很难对付了
Even for me.
即便是我
Like I said
再说一次
thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救我一命
How's your bullet wound?
枪伤怎么样了
Well it would have healed a lot faster if you had--
有个办法能愈合得快些 如果你能...
I will never fall for that again.
我再也不会上你的当了
Maybe the next time you shoot me.
下次对我开枪 我们再商量
I'll walk you back.
送你回去吧
Do you know anyone named Jackson?
你认识的人里有叫杰克逊的吗
It's the only thing I could make out in his thoughts.
我当时就听见了这么一点
Maybe that's the person he's working for.
可能是他的上级
Jackson is where he lives.
杰克逊是他老家
He had a Mississippi accent.
他有密西西比口音
Can't you people tell the difference?
你们人类听不出来吗
Oh my God he's from Jackson?
天呐 他是杰克逊人
Do you think that's where Bill is?
你觉得比尔会不会在那里
Eric we have to go like yesterday.
艾瑞克 我们得像昨天一样追过去
I can't.
不行
Not yet.
现在还不行
The problems of the world consist of more
除了找你失踪的男友
than finding your missing boyfriend.
我还有别的事要做
You shouldn't go by yourself either.
你也不能独自前去
These werewolves are looking for you.
狼人们都在找你
You're no good to Bill or to me if you're dead.
你要是死了 对我和比尔都没好处
How can you expect me to sit around when we have a lead?
既然有了线索 我怎么可能坐得住
It'll be morning by the time you get to Jackson.
你现在赶到杰克逊 天也亮了
If you're planning on rescuing a vampire during daylight
你要是想顶着大太阳救一个吸血鬼
I have seriously overestimated your intelligence.
我就真要怀疑你是不是智商有问题了
At least take the day to think it over.
花一天时间好好想想吧
Fine. I'll leave tomorrow.
好 我会等到明天再走
But I have to go. Bill would do it for me.
但必须要去 比尔会为我做同样的事情
I don't expect you to understand.
我不指望你能理解
I understand very well.
我非常理解
If I do get into some kind of trouble you'll feel it right?
如果我遇到麻烦你会有感觉 是吗
How fast can you get to Mississippi?
你赶到密西西比需要多久
Probably not fast enough.
很可能来不及
Stay out of trouble Miss Stackhouse.
别惹麻烦 斯塔克豪斯小姐
It'll do us both a favor.
那对我们俩都有好处
Go go. Go ahead. Bite me.
来吧 快 咬我
Go on fucking do it.
来呀 快他妈的咬
What the hell? I said you could bite me.
你搞什么 我叫你咬我
No.
不
Why not?
为什么
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表