to find him.
调查此事 责无旁贷
Even if I do want what is his.
尽管我很想要他的女人
Then do it.
那去找吧
By the way you owe me $10 000.
顺便说一句 你还欠我1万块
Run dummy!
快跑 蠢货
I feel so strong!
感觉超爽
Stop it or you're gonna get yourself... Killed.
给我停下 不然你就会... 死
Jessica.
杰西卡
You feeling all floaty yet?
你有漂浮的感觉了吗
Kind of.
有一点
Good.
很好
Tequila and Klonopin baby girl.
龙舌兰和克诺平[抗抑郁药物]
A steady diet of that
可是灵丹妙药
and it'll keep them thoughts away till you is more equipped
能帮你远离忧虑 直到你有能力
to deal with them.
解决问题
Tara?
泰拉
It's E...Eggs.
蛋蛋他...
Come here.
过来
What happened?
发生什么了
They shot him.
他们射死了他
What? Who?
什么 谁
Andy Bellefleur.
安迪·贝弗勒
Said Eggs came at him with a knife
据说蛋蛋带了把刀去找他
confessing to killing them women
承认是自己杀了那些女人
and cutting out their hearts.
还挖掉她们的心脏
The fuck he know any of that?
该死的 他怎么知道这些
Oh my God.
天呐
Tara he came to me earlier today
泰拉 今天他来找过我
said he needed help remembering
要我帮他回忆
what Maryann made him do.
玛丽安让他干了什么
So...
所以...
So I helped him.
所以我帮了他
You fucking did not. I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥的不会吧 我很抱歉
Oh you're sorry.
你觉得抱歉
You signed his death warrant and that's all you got?
是你害死了他 光道歉就行了吗
Fuck you!
你去死
Get off her! Get off her!
放开她 放开她
Stop it Tara!
快停下 泰拉
Is you crazy?
你疯了吗
We're in the same boat! Bill's gone too!
我们应该同病相怜 比尔也不在了
What the fuck is wrong with you? That's Sookie.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事 那是苏琪
She's your best friend in this whole fucking world.
她是你最好的朋友
She didn't need to know! Get out of here!
她用不着知道 出去
I was just fucking leaving.
我本来就要走
Sorry Sook.
对不起 苏克
You remember our conversation? Yes.
你记得我们的谈话吗 记得
I asked you to do one thing for me.
我要你为我做一件事
"Bring me Bill Compton."
"把比尔·康普顿给我带来"
And you said "Done."
你说 "搞定"
So why wasn't it done Mr. Rubin?
那为什么这事还没搞定 鲁宾先生
I already told you sheriff.
我已经告诉您了 长官
By the time we got to the restaurant
我们到达餐厅的时候
he was gone and there was a cop car and there was--
他已经不见了 那儿有辆警车 还有...
You failed me.
你太让我失望了
How could you fail me?!
你怎么就成不了事呢
Eric.
埃里克
Find him Mr. Rubin
把他找来 鲁宾先生
or tomorrow's sunset will be your last.
否则明天日落时分就是你的死期
Eric.
埃里克
But sun-up's in a couple of minutes.
可再过几分钟太阳就出来了
Well then I recommend you find a day walker
那你就找一个信得过的日行者
you can trust to find him for you.
让他去帮你找
What?
什么事
You're losing it.
你这事搞砸了
How is that helpful Pam?
那该怎么办 帕姆
You need to call the Queen.
你该给女王打电♥话♥
The Queen is the last person I need finding out about this.
不到逼不得已 我是不会找她的
You're not the only one whose fate
可是这件事所关乎的
hangs in the balance here.
不只是你一个人的安危
And what do you think the Queen will do
如果我告诉女王
if I tell her I've lost the one vampire who could link her
一个知晓贩血事件的吸血鬼
to the dealing of vampire blood?
不知所踪 而我对此无能为力
And that I have no idea where he is?
你觉得她会怎么做
And what do you think she'll do
如果别人告诉了她
if she finds out from someone else?
你觉得她又会怎么做呢
Call the Queen.
打给女王
There are times when I seek your counsel Pam.
适当的时候我会寻求你的建议 帕姆
Now is not one of those times.
但不是现在
Fine. I'm going to ground then.
好吧 那我撤了
Yeah?
谁
Bill Compton. I need your help.
我是比尔·康普顿 需要你帮忙
How'd you find me all the way up here in Arkansas?
你怎么知道我来阿肯色了
You've had my blood remember?
你喝过我的血 还记得吗
Quite a bit of it.
还不少呢
Right.
没错
Oh come on in.
噢 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
May I use your shower?
能借用下浴室吗
Of course.
当然
There's uh plenty of towels in the bathroom.
浴室的毛巾够你用了
If you could spare a shirt I'd be much obliged.
如果你能给我一件衬衫 我将不胜感激
I-- I really didn't pack anything.
我随身没带什么衣物
It's kind of an impromptu road trip I'm on.
我一时兴起就开车过来了
But you could-- You could have the shirt off my back
但你可以穿我身上这件
if you want it.
如果你想要的话
I'll take what I can get.
有什么穿什么
Right.
好吧
Nice.
不错
Well thank you.
谢谢
I'll take that shower now.
我去洗澡了
Unless you'd care to join me.
愿意一起来吗
Yeah.
嗯
I think I would.
我愿意
Good.
好极了
We're gonna have a nice time.
我们会非常享受的
I hear the water in Arkansas is very hard.
我听说阿肯色的水质很硬
Come.
来吧
Don't answer that.
别接
Okay.
好
Hello?
喂
Am I speaking with Sam Merlotte?
请问是山姆·马洛特吗
You can just call me Sam.
叫我山姆就行了
This is Audrey Bishop with the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce.
我是木兰商会的奥德丽·碧肖普
I hope I didn't wake you.
希望没有吵醒您
I'm really glad you did Audrey.
很高兴你吵醒我 奥德丽
Regarding you inquiry into Melinda and Joe Lee Mickens
您咨♥询♥过梅琳达和乔·李·米肯斯的信息
unfortunately our records
很遗憾 我们的记录中
show no current address on them.
没有他们的现居地址
But I can tell you they were evicted
但我可以告诉您 三年前
from their last residence over three years ago.
他们被赶出了当时的住所
Evicted huh?
赶出去了
So you reckon they've moved on then?
你的意思是他们离开当地了 是吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
I'm not supposed to give out this kind of information
我无法向您提供这类信息
but you know their boy?
但是他们的儿子...
Well wait wait.
等等
Wait a minute they have a son?
等一下 他们有个儿子吗
Uh-huh. He works over at Cornejo Tires
嗯 他就在79号♥公路旁的
right off the 79. Name's Tommy.
科尔内霍轮胎店工作 名字叫托米
A couple weeks ago
几星期前
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表