It's the blood.
是因为血
It's you.
是因为你
Maybe a little.
可能是吧
When we broke up,
我们分手后
I felt like someone had cut off my arms and my legs.
我好像被砍去了双手双脚
I can't do nothing without you.
没有你 我什么也做不了
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you.
我想你
Wait, wait. Hey. Um...
等等 等等
If my arms and legs did get cut off
如果我的手脚被砍了
and I drank your blood,
喝了你的血之后
would they grow back?
是不是可以恢复
We got more important things to discuss.
我有更重要的事要跟你说
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
That's all that's important to me.
这就是我最重要的事情
You save me.
你救了我
Yeah, but you don't know.
但是你不知道
Don't know, don't care. Kiss me.
不知道 也不在乎 吻我
I killed a trucker.
我杀了一个司机
I'm sure that you had to.
我知道你是身不由己
I didn't.
不是
It was an accident.
那是一场意外
How?
怎么回事
It was after we broke up,
我们分手后
and I got too hungry, and I drained him dead.
我很饿 就把他吸死了
But that was before I learned how to do it right.
那时我还不知道正确的吸血方式
This is what you think you love.
这就是你所爱的人
This is what I really am.
这就是我的真面目
I tried, but I can't live on true blood.
我试过了 但就是无法以人造血为生
I drink human blood, and I'm not gonna stop.
我要喝人血 而且我不会停手
Drink me.
喝我的血吧
Talbot adores this one.
托博很喜欢这幅画
Adored.
曾经喜欢
I'm having trouble switching tenses. You understand.
你明白的 我一时还无法适应
Why did you do it?
你为什么那样做
Talbot never harmed you.
托博从未伤害过你
You loved him more than anyone.
他是你的至爱
So he had to die.
所以他必须死
I'm about to put an end to your insignificant existence.
我马上就要结束你这条微不足道的性命
This is not the time to be obscure.
到此时还不肯说实话吗
A thousand years ago,
一千年前
you brought your wolves among the Vikings
你带着手下的狼人来到维京人的地盘
to butcher a human family.
屠♥杀♥了一家人
My family.
那是我家
Apparently, you wanted my father's crown
显然 你觊觎我父皇的王冠
for your vast collection of meaningless shit.
以满足你那毫无意义的收藏癖
My, my.
哎哟 哎哟
To lose the one man I ever loved
就因为你思念爸爸妈妈
because you miss your mommy and daddy?
就让我痛失至爱
Well, that is a kick in the pants.
真是出乎意料啊
And there are consequences, even for Russell Edgington.
即便是罗素·爱丁顿你 也要付出代价
Life is absurd.
生命真是荒谬啊
Still,
尽管如此
I'm excited to destroy you.
我还是很高兴结果你
My loved ones are dead,
我所爱的人都已逝去
and now Talbot is dead. We're even.
现在托博也死了 我们扯平了
Don't beg for mercy. It's such a bore.
别摇尾乞怜 令人厌恶
I couldn't help but notice you're expanding ambitions.
你那颗不断膨胀的野心 我想不注意都难
You're after the whole world now, aren't you?
现在你想征服全世界 对吧
Well, I can help you get it.
我能助你一臂之力
Eric, you are nothing more
埃里克 你不过是一具
than a lump of muscle with a blood grudge.
满腔怨恨的行尸走肉
You got lucky.
只不过有一点运气
You couldn't possibly comprehend what I'm after.
你根本无法理解我想要什么
We should begin.
我们开始吧
I can offer you the sun.
我能让你享受阳光
Oh, daywalking? Oh, the old myth.
日行能力 那是古老的传说
That was around when I was turned. You're pathetic.
我刚变成吸血鬼时就知道 可悲的孩子
It's not a myth, not at all.
那不是传说 真的
There have been recent advances. It's been done.
传说已经被印证 确有其事
Go on.
继续说
Spin your little fairy tale.
接着编完你的童话故事
I will show you how to do it.
我可以告诉你具体的方法
Now, tell me you don't want it.
难道你不想要吗
I never said I didn't want it.
我从未没说过我不想要
It's the ultimate vampire dream, isn't it?
这是吸血鬼的终极梦想 对吧
No one could stand against me.
届时我可就无人能敌了
You would be invulnerable.
你会变得无懈可击
And if I'm wrong...
如果我错了
kill me tomorrow.
明天你就杀了我
Clever boy.
真聪明
To tempt me.
诱惑我
Not a good time.
真不是时候
No shit. Bill and Sookie escaped
不说废话 比尔和苏琪逃走了
and Yvetta cleaned out the cash.
伊维塔卷款跑了
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
It was dug in there real good.
银链陷得很深
Can I get you something to make you feel better?
有什么东西能减轻你的痛楚吗
I need a drink.
喝口血就成
Why did you go to Eric?
你为什么去找埃里克
I had to ask him a question.
我必须问他一个问题
What question?
什么问题
It doesn't matter.
无关紧要
Look what he did to you.
看看他对你干的好事
He's betrayed you, used you, drawn you into danger.
他背叛你 利用你 陷你于危险之中
Yes, I've made mistakes trying to keep you safe,
我承认 为了保护你 我犯过错误
but I'm nothing like Eric. Of course you're not.
但我和埃里克完全不同 你当然不同
I love you, Bill,
比尔 我爱你
but after this whole Mississippi mess,
但是经过密西西比那些事情后
I'd be a crazy woman to trust either of you.
我只能相信你们中的一个 我很纠结
You have feelings for him?
你对他有感觉
Not "Feelings" Feelings.
不是那种感觉
I... I drank his blood. I can't help it.
我喝了他的血 身不由己
It's more than that.
不止如此吧
You weren't there on that roof with Godric.
我们和格瑞克在屋顶的时候 你不在现场
I saw a whole other side to him,
我看到了埃里克的另一面
and it was real.
真实的一面
When this is over, let's begin again.
这件事结束后 我们重新开始
We'll be new.
从头来过
Will we?
可以吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if people change,
我不知道人能不能改变
even when they try.
即使付出了努力
We can if we want to.
只要我们愿意 肯定可以的
Do you want to?
你愿意吗
You know I do.
你知道我愿意
There's no 100-percent guarantee it's gonna work.
我不能保证百分之百有效
You already said that.
你已经说过了
And you can always change your mind.
你随时都可以改变主意
Are you trying to talk me out of it?
你想劝我放弃吗
You need to know the truth, and I want you to be sure.
你得知道实情 我希望你三思而行
I'm sure, I'm sure.
我想好了 想好了
I just want to get it over with.
我只想快点结束这一切
Okay.
好吧
After work, okay?
下班之后 好吗
Moron! Get out of my way. Sorry.
蠢货 别挡我的道 抱歉
What you looking at, huh? Mind your own goddamn business!
看什么啊 管好你们自己的屁事
Jesus Christ, you're ugly!
我的天啊 你可真丑
Well, that's just rude. Hey!
太无礼了 嘿
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表