And Bill Compton.
还有比尔·康普顿
Both.
两个都杀
Or neither.
或者都不杀
Or just one of your choosing.
或者你挑一个我来杀
Both.
都杀
And your house in Mississippi. I like that house.
我还要你在密西西比的府邸 我喜欢那房♥子
Done. What do I have to do in return?
成交 那我以何对价
Release me. No.
放了我 休想
It may not be me,
即便不是被我
but someday some vampire is gonna rip you open
终有一天你也会被某个吸血鬼
to get at the essence inside of you.
吸尽体内精华
There is no way around that. Shut up.
你绝对难逃此劫 闭上你的臭嘴
You don't know what it is to drink your blood.
你不明白 喝下你的血有何感觉
It is paradise.
简直是天堂啊
Arcadia. Nirvana.
世外桃源 极乐世界
Who even knows what your blood is capable of? Heh.
谁知道你的鲜血还有何等魔力
I am surprised that your Mr. Compton
不过我真的很惊讶 你家康普顿先生
has showed such restraint.
竟有如此的自控力
He is either a true gentleman
看来他要么是一位真正的绅士
or very, very smart.
要么就是心机过人 深藏不露
Smart, why?
心机过人 怎么说
By showing such a degree of control
他刻意表现出超强的自控力迷惑你
he's able to make the experience last that much longer.
这样便可日日夜夜 尽情享受此等美妙体验
That's basic tantra.
留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
But others won't be able to stop themselves.
相比之下 其他吸血鬼缺少的就是自控力
They'll drain you dry, which is a shame, really.
他们会一口将你吸干 其实这样真是可惜
But the rose only blooms
因为欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的愉悦
for a short while,
稍纵即逝
I suppose.
我猜
That's enough out of you.
闭嘴吧 别说了
You better hope to God I die,
你最好祈祷我死掉
because I would rip you open and feed your entrails to y...
因为我会把你开膛破肚 把你的内脏...
Why are you carrying this around?
你为什么总是带着这个
He was the love of my life.
他是我一生的挚爱
This isn't him. It will be.
这又不是他 以后就是了
You think you can bring him back to life?
你以为你可以让他复活
Of course not.
当然没有
Yes, you do.
是的 你就是这样想的
Somehow, involving my blood.
或许以某种方法 比如用我的血
Fuck you. No.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不要
Maybe everybody already took off.
也许大家都跑了吧
No, they're here.
没有 他们在这里
Y'all come on out!
你们都快出来
It's me, Crystal.
是我 克莉斯多
I don't think there's anybody here.
我觉得这里没有人
Shh.
嘘
You brought him here?
你把他也带来了
Ain't enough you polluted your family?
你玷污自家人还不够吗
Now you bring outsiders?
还带外人来这里
I want both of y'all off my land.
我要你俩离开我的领地
Daddy, there ain't no time for this.
老爸 现在没时间说这些
The DEA is coming for you.
缉毒局的人马上就来了
And there's lots of 'em.
他们有很多人
You gotta get rid of all the V
你要处理掉所有吸血鬼血
or they're gonna haul all of y'all off to jail.
否则他们会把所有人抓去坐牢的
We never should have agreed to sell that. Fucking fangers.
我们就不该同意做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 该死的尖牙鬼
Creek, you and Eddie Boy get that cooler.
克里克 你和埃迪去拿那个冷却器
You need to destroy that shit.
你们必须毁了那个东西
Yeah, and bring me some guns. Gasoline too.
没错 我需要枪 还有汽油
Yes, sir, Daddy.
知道了 老爸
This don't make a difference between me and you, boy.
你我之间的事还没完呢 小子
Well, don't you think it should?
你不认为该完了吗
I'm trying to help your family out here.
我是来帮你家人的
Well, we don't need none of your fucking help.
我们才他妈不需要你的帮助呢
We were doing fine on our own for a long time.
我们一直这样自力更生地活着也很好
Oh. Is that so?
哦 是吗
'Cause, uh, I see a lot of people who look dirty and hungry
因为你的人看起来又脏又饿的
and kids who probably ain't in school,
很多小孩大概也没上学吧
and several people obviously got dental problems.
还有一些人很明显有牙病
Here you go, Uncle Daddy Calvin.
给你 卡文大叔
Bufort, I want you to get all the meth and the gear.
布福特 我需要你去拿所有冰♥毒♥和工具
Put it in the back of the tow truck.
然后放到拖车后面
Eddie Boy, you park it deep in the woods.
埃迪 你把车停到林子深处
I'm throwing this vamper shit in the latrine.
我要把吸血鬼的破烂东西扔到茅坑去
Wouldn't do that if I were you, Daddy.
老爸 如果是我 我就不那么做
There's way too much money to be made off that vamper juice
吸血鬼血可是可以赚很多钱的
for me to let you get rid of it.
我才不会让你就这样丢了呢
Been drinking this dirty blood? Ain't you boy?
你是不是喝了那脏血 小子
You want it all for yourself?
你想为自己都留着
Don't knock it. You ain't never tried it.
说的好像你没有试过似的
I ain't a little pussy like you.
我可没你那么娘们
That so?
是吗
It's now clear that the Vampire Rights Amendment will not
目前看来吸血鬼权利修正案
achieve the majority needed to become law.
无法通过大多数选票来立法
This just days after the passage seemed
几天前这件事看起来
not only possible, but li...
不仅有可能 而且...
Hey, buddy.
嘿 老兄
Sam.
山姆
Hey, uh, listen. I owe you an apology.
嘿 听着 我得向你道歉
Don't worry about it. No.
别在意这个了 不行
No, no, no. I, uh...
不行不行 我...
I treated you terrible and, uh, you don't deserve that.
我对你的态度太恶劣 不该那么对你的
You're a good man, a good employee,
你是个好人 好员工
and friend who's made a tremendous sacrifice for his...
一个好朋友 为了国家做出了...
his country.
很大牺牲
And, uh, for the rest of us.
也为我们大家做出了牺牲
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, it's okay.
嘿 别这样 没事的
It's more than okay. It's great.
不光是没事 简直就太棒了
Arlene's good. Our baby's good.
艾尔琳挺好的 我们的孩子也很好
Coby and Lisa are good.
科比和丽萨也很好
My armadillo Felix is good.
我的穿山甲菲力克斯也很好
Heh. Yeah.
是的
And now we're okay. Yup. Yup, we are.
我们也好了 没错 是的
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better.
我觉得真是好得没法再好了
I swear, sometimes I feel so lucky.
我真得说 有时我觉得自己很幸运
Uhhuh. Right. And so grateful.
没错 我心存感激
And I feel it so hard,
我的感觉好强烈
I think it's just gonna split me in half.
我觉得自己都要崩溃了
Right.
对啊
And I don't ever want it to stop.
我真希望永远不要停
You know?
你明白吗
Not really, but I'm happy for you.
不是很明白 但我为你感到高兴
Hey, Tommy.
嘿 托米
How come you're not answering the phone?
你怎么不接电♥话♥呢
Can I hope a ride with you?
能搭一下你的车吗
Or I can follow in my own car.
我还是在跟在你后面吧
Sheriff, you're injured. You'd be a liability.
警长 你受伤了 会拖累大家
Of course, sir.
当然了 长官
Need me to do anything on this end?
我能为这事出点什么力呢
Run to the store, grab me a pack of Luckies.
去商店里 给我买♥♥包烟去
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
I ought to kill all you motherfuckers.
我要把你们这帮混账都宰了
I felt kind of bad shooting my own daddy.
杀了我老爸 我还有点难过
I ain't gonna feel nothing shooting you.
杀你们我可一点感觉都没有
Put the gun down, Felton. Nobody needs to get hurt.
把枪放下 费尔顿 没必要伤人
Maybe I like hurting people.
也许我就喜欢伤人
That's the blood talking.
你这是因为嗑了血
Look at me. I've been there, man.
看看我 我也那样做过 老兄
It's lying to you. You don't wanna hurt anybody.
这是假话 你也不愿意伤害别人的
You don't know what I want!
你怎么知道我想要什么
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表