It's time you get your ass home.
你该滚回家了
Let's get these tires off.
把车胎也卸了
Hey!
嗨
Oh ain't you pretty princess? Hey!
是你啊 小美人 住手
Get the fuck up out my ride. How about no?
离我的车远点 我要说不呢
How about I whup your fucking ass?
你♥他♥妈♥屁♥股♥痒痒了吗
Faggot.
基佬
I told you we ain't so polite around here.
我说了这里不欢迎你
How'd you end up in Bon Temps tonight?
你今晚怎么到良辰镇来了
I was just on my way home
我正在回家的路上
back from picketing the baby-killer factory
刚刚从伯明翰的虐童工厂
up in Birmingham.
执行完纠察任务
Stopped for a bite. No.
过来吃晚饭 错
You wanted to stop for a bite
你的确想来吃晚饭
but you decided it was too late so you drove straight home.
但觉得为时已晚 就直接开车回家了
It is late.
是挺晚的
Then you got a little lost on the 165
然后你在165号♥公路迷了路
and that's why you got home a little late
所以回家有点晚
and a little hungry.
还饿着肚子
And you never even saw me.
从始至终都没见过我
I hate being hungry before bed.
我不喜欢睡觉前饿肚子
Take that.
吃我一脚
Get your fucking hands off me dead man.
你个死人 把手拿开
Take the deal.
接受交易
You'll have to kill me first.
有种先杀我
No I think I'll kill
不 我觉得还是
all your brother-cousins first.
先送你的兄弟们上路吧
How does that sound Lafayette?
拉法耶 这主意怎样
Oh that... that sounds good.
呃 听起来不错
Excellent. Unh! We'll sell.
很好 好吧 我们要了
Aah! Just let me fucking go.
先把我放开
And that's called closing the deal.
那就算成交了
Let's go RuPaul.
我们走吧 小同志
Get the fuck up out of here.
他妈的给我滚开
What do you want with Sookie and Bill?
你想把苏琪和比尔怎样
Nothing.
不怎样
My employer's interested in them. Him mostly.
我老板对他们比较有兴趣 尤其是比尔
That where we're going? To your employer?
我们是要去他那里吗 找你的老板
"Slappy's Snack Shack five miles.
"懒鬼快餐店 五公里路程
Persimmons and cherries."
提供新鲜的柿子和樱桃"
If there is one thing that I miss more than sunshine
要问我除了阳光还怀念什么的话
it is good fruit.
那就是美味的水果了
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
Here I am trying to make pleasant conversation
我一直试图营造舒适的谈话氛围
and you wanna ruin all my surprises.
可你总要搞破坏
There ain't nothing pleasant about being bitten and tied up.
被咬了之后还绑起来 怎么可能舒适
You're tough.
你很坚强的
I could taste it in your blood.
你的血里有这种味道
I'm not a bad guy Tara.
我也不是坏人 泰拉
I just wanna make sure that we have a chance.
只是想给彼此创造机会
Untie my hands.
给我松绑
I'll give you whatever chance you want.
要什么机会我都给你
Are you like this with your other boyfriends?
不喜欢这样和男朋友玩吗
This is kidnapping.
这是绑♥架♥
This is opportunity.
这是一次机会
My job supports my financial needs.
我的工作为我提供物质保障
My emotional ones.
而精神上的需求...
It's just there's so much I wanna tell you.
不说了 我点到为止
Then tell me where we're going.
告诉我到底要去哪里
I've been so lonely.
我一向都很孤独
But now you're mine...
但你现在是我的了
all that's changed.
一切都变了
I figured the sooner you left Bon Temps
我以为你越早离开良辰镇
the happier you'd be.
你会越开心
Unless you plan on stealing from me more.
除非你还打算偷我的东西
You don't know shit about me.
你根本不了解我
Well I know you got
我知道
a pretty raw deal with your folks.
你们得到了不公正待遇
I know you think I got off easy.
你以为我能轻易脱逃吗
Why'd you even look us up anyway?
那你干嘛还要找我们
Well when I was your age...
当我还是你这么大时
I had no example.
我没有任何榜样可学
And everything I did...
我的所作所为
shit that was worse than stealing by the way.
比偷窃还要恶劣
... I did blind.
做过不少傻事
And I survived
我也挺过来了
but it caught up with me so bad sometimes I wished I hadn't.
但一直很难释怀 恨不能一切没有发生
Guess I wanted to see how different it could have been.
我也想弄明白 没有当初 现在会是怎样
And now that you have?
现在参透了吗
I see that I can't get back what I lost.
我明白覆水难收
But you're still young
但你还很年轻
and you don't have to make the same mistakes.
没必要重蹈覆辙
And you could stay with me.
你可以和我一起干
I could set you up at the bar.
在我的酒吧里找份活儿
You don't get it.
你不明白
My folks are fucked up
他们是很糟糕
but they can't get by without me.
但他们没有我是挺过不去的
Now I know it feels like that but they're not your problem.
我明白你的想法 但他们不是你的牵绊
That's all they are.
他们就是这样
I ditch them tomorrow
要是我明天把他们扔到沟里
they end up in the gutter by the end of next week.
过不了一周他们就会死在那里
You think I can live with that?
你以为我可以这样做吗
I won't be free of these people until the day they die.
直到他们死了 我才能自♥由♥
Well I have to say I'm a little disappointed Lafayette.
不得不说我有点失望 拉法耶
I pegged you as a professional
我以为你很专业
but clearly you lack the necessary artistry.
但显然 你缺少必要的艺术才华
Bossman have you seen this face?
老大 你看见这张脸了吗
It ain't nothing but art.
就剩下艺术了
Well you walk into every situation all flash and fire.
你每次都把事情闹得火花四溅
You expect them to adapt to you.
还指望他们接受你
That's not salesmanship. It's ego.
这不是推销 而是自大
What? We're being raided.
什么事 我们被抢劫了
...the Magister.
是大♥法♥官来了
Come out come out wherever you are.
出来吧 别躲着不见人
Magister. What a pleasant surprise.
大♥法♥官 见到你真高兴
Oh there's nothing pleasant about this.
没什么可高兴的
This is blasphemy.
这是亵渎神明啊
Take her.
抓住她
I know I ain't got no fangs
我知道我没有尖牙
and I know I can't talk whatever language
也不懂你们刚才说的那种语言
that is you talk in but I can move your shit.
但是我可以帮你出货
Oh hell.
该死
How am I supposed to deal with this fucked-up-ness?
我该怎么处理这种情况
Hey Andy. I wanna be a cop. A real one.
安迪 我想当警♥察♥ 不是说着玩
That's good Stackhouse.
很好 斯塔克豪斯
Yeah. I've been old Jason long enough.
我不想再做以前的杰森了
Well apply yourself like I told you.
那就照我说的 自己去申请
Someday you might make a good one.
也许哪天会成为优秀警♥察♥的
No I don't think you're hearing me.
不 我觉得你没有认真听我说
You see I'm not doing them fake ride-alongs
你看 我不想走那种形式
and filling out forms.
填什么表格
I'm thinking there's gotta be an easier way.
我觉得应该有更简便的方式
Ah you've been thinking that way your whole life Stackhouse.
你一辈子都在想走捷径 斯塔克豪斯
Where's it gotten you?
有什么用呢
You're gonna make me a cop
你让我当警♥察♥
and you're gonna make me one now.
我现在就要当警♥察♥
Jason even if I wanted to I couldn't. There's rules.
杰森 即使我愿意也不行 有规矩的
There any rules about taking TV interviews and promotions
接受采访的时候 升职演讲的时候
for not shooting a killer dead
有没有什么规矩
when I'm the one who's gotta live with doing it?
禁止我说出那天射死蛋蛋的真♥相♥
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表