Hey. It's good to see you working and all.
嘿 看见你又正常工作真好
It's my job. No I know.
这是我的工作 我知道
It's just you know after everything...
只是 经历了这么多事情
It's good to see you're okay.
很高兴看见你还不错
I mean you seem okay. Are you okay?
我是说 你看上去还不错 你还好吧
I'm getting there.
会好起来的
Little by little.
慢慢地好起来
Well you know I lost a lot of people I love too.
知道吗 我也失去了很多我爱的人
Loved a lot.
很爱的人
And if you ever wanna talk or whatever...
如果你什么时候想谈谈或是怎样的话...
because you and Sookie are like sisters
因为你和苏琪就像姐妹
and sookie is my sister
苏琪是我的妹妹
so we're like family.
我们就像一家人
Even though we ain't been that close lately.
虽然最近我们有些疏远
Thanks.
多谢了
You're a good friend.
你是个不错的朋友
Yeah.
没错
Could be better. I should be there for you.
本应该更好的 我当时应该和你在一起
Wish I had you there the night that shit happened.
真希望那烂事发生时有你陪着
Yeah but I wasn't there.
是啊 但我不在那儿
I mean the--
我是说
I'm sorry I wasn't there
很抱歉我当时不在
and I'm sorry it happened.
也很抱歉发生了这样的事
Jason what's with you? You didn't do anything.
杰森 你怎么了 又不是你的错
Uh Jesus.
哦 老天
You know what you're right.
知道吗 你是对的
I shouldn't beat myself up over it.
我不应该这么自责
If you need me I'm gonna be over here.
需要我的时候叫一声
What--? Jason.
什么 杰森
God-- this motherfucker.
老天 真是活见鬼
Hello sweetheart.
好啊 亲爱的
Hop in.
上车
Listen. Listen I moved what I could.
听着 我尽了全力
I mean even at half off the shit is still expensive.
我是说即使半价 这破东西还是很贵
I'm gonna need some more time.
我还需要些时间
Relax.
别紧张
You'll ruin your new ride.
别毁了你的新坐骑
Huh?
什么
Pam's been a bit harsh lately.
帕姆最近有点暴躁
She's under a lot of pressure.
她现在压力很大
I thought it would be a good time
我觉得现在是个好时候
for a small gift to my uh top salesman.
给我的最佳销♥售♥员送一份薄礼
What's the catch?
目的何在
Well you'll have to pay the insurance. I'm not an idiot.
保险金得由你自己付 我可不傻
And I'm gonna have to sell you the car for $1
你还得花1美元买♥♥走这辆车
to avoid that pesky gift tax.
免得我还要掏烦人的赠与税
Mind you it may look a little uh out of place
提醒你一句 把它停在你住的破木屋门前
parked outside of that strange plywood hut you live in.
多少让它有失风度
No I ain't taking on no more of your shit.
不 我才不会买♥♥你的账
You have great value Lafayette.
拉法耶 你是个人才啊
You're discreet efficient
小心谨慎 办事高效
and you have a network of loyal customers
还有一帮忠实的客户
with enormous disposable income.
手攥大笔闲置资金
You could become quite wealthy if you wanted to.
只要你愿意 一夜暴富也非难事
I don't need no more money.
我用不着那么多钱
No?
真的
I never thought of you as lacking in ambition.
真没想到你如此胸无大志
But perhaps you're content with moth-eaten Afghans
也许你住着阿富汗贫民窟 用着二手家具
and secondhand furniture.
就心满意足了
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Don't make me wait too long.
别让我等太久
You can owe me the dollar.
钱留着下次还我
Spit it out baby. You're breaking up with me.
宝贝 有话快说 是想和我分手吗
No. No it's not-- it's not--
不 没有 怎么会
"it's not you it's me."
"不是你的错 一切都怨我"
If I had a nickel for every time--
如果我一犯错你就记下来
I'd have 15 cents. No it is me.
那现在早已罄竹难书 不 这次是我
It is. I'm...
是 是我
I'm...
我
I got me a baby coming.
我有身孕了
What?
什么
And I didn't wanna tell you because--
我一直没告诉你 因为
Because it... Oh my god.
因为... 我的天啊
We're gonna have a baby?
我们要有小孩儿了
Yes we are. You're gonna be a daddy.
没错 你要当爸爸了
Only let's not tell anybody just yet.
只是我们先别告诉别人
Oh. Uh uh...
天啊
Thank you. Thank you baby.
谢谢你 谢谢你 宝贝儿
I never dreamed in my life I could be so happy.
我从没想过有一天我会这么开心
Thank you for making my life mean something.
感谢你让我的生命充满了意义
Thank you darling.
亲爱的 谢谢你
Hey.
嗨
Whoa. How many has he had?
哇哦 他喝了多少了
The boy can hold his liquor. Go on kill it.
他自有分寸 继续喝 一口闷
Well I don't care. He's underage.
我不管 他还没到年纪
I'm right here dick.
你♥他♥妈♥当我空气啊
He'll be 20 next April. What's the difference?
明年四月他就20岁了 早几天又有何妨
It makes a big difference to me if I lose my liquor license.
要是害我的酒水营业执照吊销 我就麻烦了
What are you doing feeding him shots anyhow?
你干嘛要教他酗酒呢
Listen I've known my son a lot longer than you have.
听我说 我比你更了解我儿子
I suggest you don't tell me how to raise him.
你也别想教我如何管教小孩
Joe Lee. I suggest you follow the rules in my bar.
乔·李 在我的酒吧就该听我的规矩
You talk to me like I'm some kind of drunk.
你这口气说的我好像喝醉了一样
Well you are drunk.
你就是醉了
Dude you throw a punch you are so one of us.
老兄 出拳啊 那才像我们家的人
Okay that's enough.
我受够了
God almighty y'all sure know how to piss all over
我的上帝 你们一个个都真是扫兴
a perfectly fine reunion.
本来多好的家庭聚会
You should call it a night.
今晚就到此为止吧
Come on.
快走
Don't take it personal Sam.
别往心里去 山姆
Joe Lee ain't got a bad bone in him when he's sober.
乔·李清醒的时候不会无理取闹
We'll go.
我们现在就走
I don't wanna embarrass ourselves
我可不想继续出丑
any more than we already have.
把事儿越闹越僵
Just make sure they get home safe.
把他们平安送回家
Get in the van boys.
快上车 伙计们
We'll see you soon? Sure.
过段时间再来看你好吗 好的
Good evening Miss.
小姐 晚上好
Are you home alone tonight?
今晚就你一个吗
Listen buddy I don't know what you have in mind
听着 老兄 我不知道你想干嘛
but you are messing with the wrong girl.
总之你找错了人
Hey vampires can't enter a home without an invitation.
吸血鬼没接到邀请不能擅闯私宅
A human home.
你说的是人类的房♥子
And uh the last human owner of this house died a year ago.
这里的最后一个人类主人在一年前过世了
Fuck.
靠
How come nobody tells me any of this?
为什么没人告诉我这个
Come Miss Hamby sit down.
来 汉姆比小姐 请坐
I just wanna talk.
我只想跟你谈谈
So how do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
It's my job.
我就是干这行的
I find things.
我四处找寻
Yeah well what sort of things?
找寻什么东西
Anything that needs finding.
任何值得关注的事情
Do you have anything like that?
你有想要找寻的东西吗
Well um Bill Compton.
嗯 比尔·康普顿
He owns this place. He's been gone a couple days.
这是他的房♥子 他几天前失踪了
I can't even reach him on his phone.
电♥话♥也联♥系♥不上
Yes him too but um
嗯 没错 但是
I was thinking of somebody else.
还有没有别人呢
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表