And you know you can't trust Bill.
而且你知道不能信任比尔
That's not my blood talking.
那不是我的血所施加的影响
It's your survival instinct.
而是你的求生本能
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Still sleeping?
还在睡觉
Or you hiding out from Sook?
还是你在躲着苏克
From the world, I guess.
是躲着整个世界吧 我想
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能饿了
It's okay, you know.
没事的
I'm sure it's gotta feel weird having to do what you did.
我知道 做了那种事情 感觉肯定怪怪的
Tara... You saved my life last night.
泰拉 昨晚你救了我的命
You've been saving me since I was a little girl.
从我还是小女孩的时候 你就一直保护我
Yeah. That's what I wanna talk to you about.
没错 我正想和你谈谈这个
See, sometimes when you... you try and save people,
知道吗 有时候 你很想去救人
you end up not.
结果没有救成
It's almost like your right hand,
就好像你的右手
it's not talking to your other hand.
和左手协调不起来了
A-and you don't know which one to listen to 'cause...
你不知道该用哪一只手 因为...
'cause they both wanna do the right thing...
因为两只手都想做正确的事情
Jason.
杰森
I'm trying to say thank you
关于昨晚
for last night,
我想说声谢谢
and letting me crash.
让我卸下重担
You just get it.
你做到了
Tara, you know I ain't that deep.
泰拉 你知道我想不到那么多
For some reason, you like pretending
不知为何 你好像在故意假装
you're too dumb to know better, do better.
笨到什么都不懂 什么都不会做
But you, you're good.
但其实 你很棒
I can count on you.
我可以依靠你
And there ain't much of that left anymore.
能让我依靠的 已经不多了
It's all right.
没事
Just, you know, breathe.
只用 好好活着
Wait. No, I'm...
等等 不 我...
No, you don't have to be... Fucked up.
你没有必要... 我在干什么啊
I'm so totally fucked up.
我太没用了
I shot Eggs.
是我杀了蛋蛋
Say something.
说点什么吧
Tara, please. Hit me.
泰拉 求你 打我
Call the cops. Tell me you hate me. Anything.
叫警♥察♥来 说你恨我 什么都行
Oh, fuck.
该死
Motherfuck!
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Vampers go back to hell!
吸血鬼滚回地狱去吧
I can still smell them.
我还可以闻到他们
No, we can track them down!
别拦我 我们可以追踪到他们
It's more important than ever that we restrain ourselves. But...
现在我们必须学会克制 可是...
Even if it is against our nature.
即使这要违背我们的天性
How many times you gonna count it?
你还要数多少次
Until it stops being fun, sweetheart.
直到变得无趣为止 甜心
It's all ours, babe.
都是我们的 宝贝儿
Come to bed.
上♥床♥吧
Surprise, asshole.
惊喜吧 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck? Give me my money.
怎么回事 把钱给我
Where's the rest?
剩下的呢
It's in the truck. Get it!
在卡车里 快去拿
Give me your pants. Give me your fucking pants!
把你的裤子给我 快他妈的给我
What the fuck's taking so long?
他妈的怎么这么久
It spilled! just give me a sec!
掉出来了 给我点时间
You know, she told me all about you.
知道吗 她把你的事情都跟我说了
After she'd fuck you,
每次跟你干完
she'd come crawling back into bed with me.
她就爬回我的床
She told me you like to bark in your sleep.
她说你睡觉的时候还会叫
Freak.
怪胎
Yeah. Yeah, I am a freak.
没错 是的 我就是怪胎
That makes it okay to fuck me over?
所以耍我也无所谓是吗
Huh? Steal my money I was gonna make a new life with?
还敢抢走我为了未来生活攒下的积蓄
I'll fuck you over, you greedy piece of shit!
老子干翻你 你这贪婪的混♥蛋♥
Stop it!
住手
Stop it, Sam. I will shoot you, Sam.
住手 山姆 我要开枪了 山姆
No. No!
不 不
Honey, stay with me. Stay with... oh, god, no.
亲爱的 别离开我 别走 上帝啊 不
No, don't you fucking die on me.
不 不要离开我啊
No.
不
Fucker.
该死的
She insisted.
她非要来
She always does.
她一直如此
What did you mean, you're not gonna be around much longer?
你说不会停留很久是什么意思
Don't pretend you care about me.
别假装在乎我
This is about Bill.
只是因为比尔罢了
Deep down, you know you shouldn't trust him.
实际上 你自己知道不应该信任他
Okay. Tell me why.
好吧 告诉我原因
Well, here's the truth.
告诉你一个事实
There are forces beyond even my control.
即便如我这般强大 也有不能做到的事情
If I meet the true death
如果我在死之前
without having at least kissed you, Sookie Stackhouse,
连吻你都不能做到 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
that would be my biggest regret.
我会永远后悔的
Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye to me?
怎么听起来像是你在跟我诀别
Because I am.
本来就是
Okay, I get it. I'm irresistible and intoxicating.
好的 我知道了 我很诱人 令你神往
But keeping things from me
但是有些事情瞒着我不说
does not exactly help your cause.
可不能帮助你达成目的
Tell me why I shouldn't trust Bill.
告诉我为什么不该信任比尔
What?
什么事
Blah, blah, vampire emergency, blah.
吸血鬼紧急呼叫 废话不说了
This better be good.
最好是好消息
You're too busy signing wills
你一直忙着写遗嘱
and making out with the solution instead of using her.
找出解决办法 却没有利用她
There isn't any way to use her.
没办法利用她
It won't work.
行不通
We know Russell wants her.
你我都清楚罗素想得到她
Give her to him to save your own skin.
把她交给罗素就能救你一命
No.
不
He's gonna get her anyway, sooner or later.
无论怎样他都会抓到她 这是早晚的事
No.
不
I won't do that to her.
我不会那样做的
You're choosing a human over yourself, Eric?
你竟然为了人类不顾自己 埃里克
Over me?
也弃我于不顾
Your lack of sentiment has always been your most admirable quality.
冷酷无情一直是你最值得称赞的优点
Do not disappoint me now.
现在可别让我失望
You would have said and done anything to save Godric.
为了救格瑞克 你宁愿牺牲一切
I have no interest in inheriting your farm on Irlande.
我对继承你的爱尔兰庄园不感兴趣
That place is a windy shit hole.
谁稀罕那个老在刮风的破地方
If you're not gonna give him Sookie,
如果你不想把苏琪交给他
at least figure out how to use her.
至少弄清楚怎样利用她
And fast.
越快越好
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
Wasn't expecting you till later.
没想到你们这么快就到了
Pull around the corner.
拉到角落去吧
Looking for something special tonight?
在找什么特别的东西吗
Found it.
已经找到了
What kind of weird shit you into?
你带着什么怪玩意儿
I was looking to spend some quality time.
我希望能过得充实点
Five hundred?
五百块
Bail costs a thousand.
押金一千块
I'll give you more than you could ever dream of.
你做梦都拿不到我给你的那么多
You got someplace we can go?
你有能去的地方吗
Yeah.
有
Remember when you said there are other ways
还记得你说过 总有办法的
of not being, uh, pregnant?
就是关于我怀孕的事儿
Can we talk about that?
我们能谈谈这事吗
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表