And I will show you
我会让您看到
just how deep my loyalty runs.
我是多么忠心耿耿
When's papa gonna buy mama a diamond ring?
爸爸什么时候给妈妈买♥♥个钻戒呀
That's what I wanna know.
我也想知道呢
Rene.
雷内
Don't you worry, Chelle.
雪儿 别担心
I'll take real good care of our baby.
我会好好照顾我们的孩子
Oh, no, you're dead.
不 你已经死了
They buried you.
你已经入土为安了
Death can't keep me from my boy.
死亡也不能把我和孩子分开
You're gonna finish what your daddy started,
你要完成爸爸未竟之事
ain't you, petit boug?
对吧 小雷内
Gonna be just like your old man, you.
将来你会像爸爸一样
No.
不
He ain't gonna be nothing like you.
他不会和你一样
You get away from us.
离开我们吧
I'm in his blood, boo.
他身体里流着我的血液
Ain't nothing you can do about that.
任你如何也改变不了
Arlene! wake up, wake up.
阿尔琳 醒醒 醒醒
You're dreaming, baby.
亲爱的 你在做梦
Oh, I never thought I'd miss you, but I totally did.
我以为我不会想你 但是我错了
All right. There's some stuff that I gotta tell you,
好了 我有些事要告诉你
but you gotta promise me you won't get mad.
但是你得保证 你不会生气
Jessica, there's no time for this.
杰西卡 没时间了
You must collect your things and leave immediately.
你马上收拾东西离开
Where we going?
我们要去哪里
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪里都不去
But... look at me.
但是 看着我
As your maker, I release you.
作为你的创造者 我现在释放你
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means our ties are broken. You are free to go.
我是说我们没有关系了 你可以离开了
Well, but, uh, what if I don't wanna be released?
好吧 如果 我不想被释放呢
You can't stay with me.
你不能和我在一起
Well, I ain't going anywhere. No way.
我哪里都不去 我不会走的
Listen to me.
听我说
No, you listen to me.
不 你听我说
I drained someone.
我吸死了一个人
I know, I was hungry and I was sad, and it was an accident.
我很饥渴 很难过 那是一场意外
But I didn't know how to control myself.
我当时不知道如何控制自己
Because you never taught me.
因为你从未教过我
No, I need you. You are the only maker I've got.
不 我需要你 你是我唯一的创造者
I can't take care of you!
我无法照顾你
I can't protect you!
我无法保护你
I'm no good to you.
我对你毫无用处
Well, I'm no good either.
我也没有用处
And I don't care what you say, I am not leaving.
不管你说什么 我都不会走
I don't wanna be alone anymore.
我不想再孤身一人
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想说这个
Okay.
好吧
If you need to get back to Jackson, I understand.
如果你要回杰克逊 尽管去吧
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Sookie, I know you're tougher than a one-eared alley cat.
苏琪 我知道你比一般的女人更坚强
But I ain't leaving you alone right now.
但我不会丢下你一个人
Besides, I reckon Jackson won't be too friendly tonight.
再说 杰克逊今晚肯定不太欢迎我
There's a guest room upstairs.
楼上有间客房♥
You're welcome to it for as long as you need.
你想住多久就住多久
Someday it won't hurt so bad.
以后会慢慢好起来的
Is that what you keep telling yourself about Debbie?
每次想起黛比 你都是这样告诉自己的吧
Andy, what are you doing here?
安迪 你来这里做什么
Just because I let Bill give you his blood,
尽管我允许比尔输血给你
don't mean I forgive him.
但不代表我就原谅他了
Sook, you need to press charges.
苏克 你应该起诉
What he did to you, that's domestic... something.
他那种行为 属于家庭... 什么来着
Actually, it sounds more like assault or attempted murder.
事实上 那应该算袭击或者蓄意谋杀
I'm not gonna press charges on Bill.
我不会起诉比尔
Your brother's just trying to look out for you.
你哥哥这样是为你着想
I know, but Bill didn't attack me on purpose.
比尔不是蓄意攻击我的
He was starving and unconscious.
他不省人事 饥肠辘辘
It's his nature.
吸血是他的天性
That's no excuse.
那不是借口
It's over between me and Bill.
我和比尔已经结束了
There's nothing more to talk about.
没什么好深究的
Maybe now is not the time.
现在可能不是时候
If you change your mind, we can get a restraining order.
如果你改变主意 我们可以申请禁令
No, screw the restraining order.
不 申请什么禁令啊
If he come near you again, I'm gonna kill him, I swear.
我发誓 如果他再靠近你 我就干掉他
You ain't killing nobody.
你不能杀人
Stop looking at me. She's gonna hear what I'm thinking.
别盯着我 她会读我的心思
Don't lose your shit on me.
少跟我来这一套
Shut up, brain. Stop thinking. She's gonna find out.
闭嘴 别想了 她会发现的
Jason. Find out what?
杰森 发现什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
Nothing.
没什么
You got no right being in my head. That's trespassing.
你没权利读我的想法 你这是非法侵入
I do so have a right.
既然你跑到我家里来
If you're gonna come into my house
不光扬言要杀人 还试图欺骗我
threatening to kill people and lying to me.
我当然有权利读你的心思
Fine. I'll leave.
好了 我走了
Somebody's gotta make that fanger pay
那个尖牙鬼干了坏事
for what he did to you.
总有人让他付出代价的
That fanger? Jason, that's not who you are.
尖牙鬼 杰森 你怎么这么说
That's now how gran raised you.
奶奶辛苦把你养大 你怎么变成这样
You ain't a bigot or a murderer.
你不应该盲从 更不能去杀人
I know you love me and you're just trying to protect me,
我知道你爱我 想保护我
but I have seen enough killing and hating.
但是我见过太多的仇恨和杀戮
I can't take any more.
我不想再看了
Jason.
杰森
Please just tell me you ain't gonna do anything stupid.
答应我 你不会去做傻事
You ever gonna tell me what happened to you?
能说说你的经历吗
Someday.
以后吧
Just not tonight.
今晚不行
Well, hooker, I need to know. You got a death wish?
死丫头 告诉我 你不会想不开吧
No.
不
I don't.
我不想死
I fought like a motherfucker to survive.
我拼了命 才死里逃生
Never realized how much I wanted to live till...
我求生的欲望从未如此强烈 直到...
I can't go there right now, Lafayette.
我现在不想回忆那些 拉法耶
Okay.
好吧
You ain't got to go nowhere.
什么都别想
You just stay right here with me.
乖乖和我待一起
Get in here before someone sees you.
快进来 别让人看见
Make sure that's everything.
别落下东西
Because you ain't welcome back here, you understand?
这里不欢迎你再回来 明白吗
I want you boys to know I don't blame you.
要知道 我不怪你们
I'd leave us too if I could.
如果可以 我也会离开
And what's stopping you?
有什么离不开的
That son of a bitch done nothing
那婊♥子♥养♥的♥没做过一件人事
but knock you up and suck you dry.
只会逼我们做牛做马 累死累活
That son of a bitch is your daddy.
那婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 可是你老爹
And he's my husband.
也是我丈夫
I know he's no good.
我知道他不是什么好鸟
But love don't discriminate.
但爱一个人 就不会歧视他
That's why...
所以我...
You can hate me if you want,
你尽管恨我好了
but I'll still love you.
但我还是会爱你
Both of y'all.
爱你们
As long as I'm still breathing.
只要我还活着
Tommy.
托米
Take care of my boy, Sam.
照顾好我的宝贝 山姆
Take care of yourself too.
也照顾好你自己
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表