Finding out about her engagement party tonight
得知前女友今晚的订婚宴
did not help matters.
他可是闷闷不乐
Yeah right engagement party.
是啊是啊 订婚宴
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh. No right. That's right engagement party.
没什么 是的 是订婚宴
That bitch Debbie's actually getting herself
那个臭婊♥子♥黛比确实
initiated into that nasty pack of freaks.
要跟那帮混♥蛋♥搞到一起了
How did Al find out about it?
埃尔是怎么知道这事的
Hollis told him last night at Lou Pine's.
昨晚在露潘酒吧霍利斯告诉他的
Fucking Hollis and his big mouth.
操霍利斯个大嘴巴
I'm glad he didn't say nothing about her being hooked on V.
亏他没说黛比已经嗜血成瘾了
But if Alcide still loves Debbie
可如果埃尔希德还爱着黛比的话
don't you think he should go and try to talk her out of it?
就应该去找她谈谈 好好劝劝她 对不对
No he should not.
不 肯定不行
My psychic told him if he stayed with her
我的灵媒说他要是还和她一起
he would get himself killed.
迟早要送命
Did he listen? No. She ended up dumping his ass.
他听进去了吗 没有 结果反倒被她甩了
Why'd he stay with her so long?
他为什么和她处了那么久
She was his first love he never met anybody so alive
她是他的初恋 他从没见过这么活泼的女孩
all that shit.
一堆屁话
But how many bullets are you gonna take for somebody?
一个人有几条命为别人挡子弹啊
How many bad things gotta happen to you and the ones you love
你和你爱的人要经历多少磨难
before you realize feeling alive ain't enough?
才能想通 仅仅活泼是远远不够的
I am just glad he made it out alive.
他还活着我就很高兴了
Oh. Arlene what's happening baby?
阿尔琳 亲爱的 啤酒怎么还不来
I'm just trying to buy my crew here a round
我这还想请弟兄们喝一杯呢
after a long day.
忙了一天了都
A long day? It's lunch okay?
忙了一天 现在才中午好不好
And I'm the only waitress working as usual.
而且就我一人万年不变地忙来忙去
You'll get your beer when you get it.
轮到你的时候啤酒自然就来了
Where's she takin' it?
她往哪儿送呀
Hey right here. QB 1 gets the first beer.
嘿 这里 给咱无敌四分卫优先
I wanna see this. Here you go.
我倒要看看 给 啤酒
About time.
来得正好
Who's that cocky little shit?
那个装逼犯是谁
It was 18 yards deep. It was sick.
那是个18码长球 太变♥态♥了
You're just mad because he's about to break
你生气是因为他马上要
your passing record. He's close.
破了你的纪录 已经很接近了
Say he's got the best arm of any kid in Bon Temps since...
听说他是自你之后良辰镇
well since you.
最好的投手
What's his name?
叫什么名字
Kitch Maynard.
凯奇·梅纳德
Don't even think about finishing that pitcher.
想都别想喝掉这罐啤酒
That's qb 1's. Fucking winning name.
那是无敌四分卫的 不就他妈赢了嘛
Get on up here Bud. Get up here young man.
上台来 巴德 来吧 好小伙
I'm gonna keep it short.
我长话短说
Everything I learned about being a good cop
从你那里 我学到了如何
I learned from you.
做个好警♥察♥
You always been a hell of a sheriff Bud
巴德 你一直是最好的警长
And I'm gonna miss you. Kevin.
我会想念你的 凯文你来
We figured since you hung up your hat for good
我们想 既然你要摘下警帽就此退休了
it's time you put on your new dancing shoes.
那你就可以尽情穿上新舞鞋了
Put them on now Bud.
穿起来 巴德
Thank you. They're beautiful.
谢谢 鞋子很漂亮
It's been a great honor serving this community.
能在这个社区服务我很荣幸
Yeah baby!
好家伙
And it's an even greater honor
更让我感到荣幸的
having served with such fine men.
是能和你们这么优秀的男士共事
And woman.
还有女士
And it is in that spirit that I announce to you
怀着同样的感激 我宣布
Your new acting sheriff... Kitch! Kitch!
你们的新代理警长是... 凯奇
Andy Bellefleur.
安迪·贝弗勒
Go Andy! Congratulations.
加油 安迪 祝贺你
Kitch! kitch! kitch!
凯奇 凯奇 凯奇
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
That's how you drink a beer.
这才叫喝啤酒嘛
Ooh boy. That's a surprise.
这真是个惊喜
And a hell of an honor.
也是我极大的荣幸
All I've ever wanted to be was a good cop.
一直以来我都想当个好警♥察♥
It's Kitch right?
你小子叫凯奇吧
Well around here they call me QB 1.
这里大家都叫我无敌四分卫
But you probably can't remember that
不过你这年纪也记不得
far back can you Stackhouse?
以前的事了吧 斯塔克豪斯
What's your name? Tammy.
你的芳名是 泰咪
Tammy. Phew.
泰咪
You are smoking.
你可真热辣
You got all them dimples.
一对可爱的小酒窝
I'd have made out with you onto the bleachers
本来咱俩还能去看台好好玩玩
but unfortunately for you
不过可惜啊
you're with a disrespectful fucktard...
你跟了个没教养的傻♥逼♥
Whoa whoa.
喂 喂
... who's causing a ruckus when a fine upstanding citizen
大家都在为一位杰出正派的公民庆贺
is getting all commemorated.
他却在这儿聒噪
You think you're a rock star don't you?
你以为自己是个大明星 是吧
World at your feet folks serving you beer underage.
唯我独尊 有一帮娃儿围着倒酒
Girls sucking your cock whenever you say go. No offense Tammy.
一声令下就有妞儿来口♥交♥ 不是说你 泰咪
You ain't nothing boy.
其实你什么都不是 小子
You'll find that out soon enough.
不用多久你就会明白
Yeah well come end of season they'll be shouting my name
是吗 赛季结束 大家欢呼的将是我的名字
And they'll forget you ever existed.
没人会记得还有个你
Yeah.
是哈
But 10 years from now
不过十年之后
there's gonna be a version of you 10 years younger
将会有个新版的你 比你年轻十岁
doing the same thing to you.
像现在的你一样对待你
And then who you gonna be?
到时看看你变成什么样
What?
什么
Yeah that's right. You heard me.
你听见了 就是这些话
Touchdown.
干得漂亮
Well I guess the only way to get a promotion in this town
看来在这个小镇上 要想往上爬
is to drink like a fish
就得大口喝酒
hallucinate farm animals and kill a black man.
大块吃肉 大开杀戒
Hey promotion. Heh-heh.
嘿 升职 哈哈
Pig!
猪
Oh shit!
靠
Here let me help you. God you wanna help me?
来 我帮你 天 你想帮我
How about doing your job boss?
那就尽尽你老板的职责
Right now I'm a hostess waitress
现在我身兼数职 老板娘 服务员
bartender busboy
酒保 勤杂工
Because everybody you hire comes to work
因为你雇的每个员工
whenever they fucking feel like it or ends up dead.
要么是爱来不来 要么就是死于意外
And I've got enough on my plate without...
我已经不堪重负了...
I'll get someone else in here soon enough okay?
我会尽快雇人来 好吗
You have got to start looking out for your own Sam.
还是先当心你自己吧 山姆
Sookie. In here.
苏琪 在里面
Wow.
哇
I guess my sister took to you.
估计我妹妹喜欢上你了
Debbie's getting initiated into Coot's pack
黛比要加入库特的组织了
and she's addicted to V.
她嗑吸血鬼的血上瘾了
Shut the fucking door.
尽他妈胡扯
Debbie's a bloodhead?
黛比成了瘾君子
How'd you find out?
你怎么知道的
I was poking around in Janice's brain.
我无意中读取了珍妮丝的想法
She didn't tell you because she's trying to protect you.
她为了保护你所以才没有说出来
Why don't you let her?
那你干嘛告诉我
Because I know you care about Debbie.
因为我知道你在乎黛比
No matter what she did to you.
不论她怎样对你
I figured you'd wanna know if she were in danger.
我觉得你应该想知道她是否有麻烦
She's gonna let those fucking mongrels brand her.
她竟然要让那些狗♥杂♥种♥给她打上标记
V's the only reason. It's gotta be.
就是因为吸血鬼的血 肯定没错
Of course it is.
当然是的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表