True Blood S03E11
《真爱如血》第三季 第十一集
Sookie!
苏琪
Eric!
埃里克
They're not here.
他们不在这里
Sookie is. I feel her fear.
苏琪在 我能感觉到她的恐惧
She came here on her own.
她是自己来的
It's not our fault you weren't invited.
没请你来不是我们的错
Maybe she's afraid of you.
也许让她恐惧的就是你
Did she say that?
这话是她说的
I don't think she wants you anymore.
我觉得她是不想再见你了
If you try to keep her from me, I will kill you.
如果你敢把她藏起来 我就杀了你
Get a clue, Bill. I'm not the enemy.
搞清楚状况 比尔 我们无冤无仇
I am older and stronger.
我比你年长 比你强大
You are no match for me.
你不是我的对手
This is not just about your relationship,
现在已经不是儿女私情那么简单了
you infatuated tween.
你个情迷心窍的愣头青
There's a bigger picture.
形势非常危急
Not for me.
跟我没关系
Sookie!
苏琪
Don't you want the key?
不先拿钥匙吗
Colloidal silver,
胶体银
in stock and overpriced
有现货 还贵得要死
at your neighborhood health food store.
你家旁边的保健品商店就有得卖♥♥
Rush, quick. I help.
快点 我帮你
I thought you were on Eric's team.
我以为你和埃里克是一伙的
Him?
就他
Big, blond stupid. I hate.
恨透了那个金发的傻大个
Me too. He's a two-faced snaky son of a bitch.
我也是 他真是个阴险的两面派
Bastard and bitch Pam.
人♥渣♥ 还有帕姆那婊♥子♥
You're preaching to the choir. Get me out of this hole.
别在这碎碎念了 快把我弄出这鬼地方
You bastard!
你个人♥渣♥
What did she do to you?
她对你做了什么
Silver particles in water.
是流质的银
Your poor face. Can you see?
你的脸真惨 能看见吗
No, but I will heal.
还不行 不过会痊愈的
Not until we get it off you.
要先把这东西弄出来才行
Secure Pam. We can't let her call Eric.
看紧帕姆 别让她召唤埃里克
I secure. I secure, no kidding.
我会看紧的 保证看得死死的
Why did Eric throw me down there?
为什么埃里克把我关在下面
Answer me! Or I'll spray you.
回答我 不然我拿这个喷你
You were supposed to be a gift for Edgington.
你本来是要送给爱丁顿的礼物
Now we're all gonna die because of one freaky little human.
现在就因为一个人类怪胎 我们都死定了
Good. We have to go.
很好 我们得马上离开
Eric may come back.
埃里克可能会回来
Don't leave me alone with this idiot immigrant.
别把我丢给这个白♥痴♥移♥民♥
This way, honey. I got you.
这边走 亲爱的 有我在
Idiot?
白♥痴♥
In Tallinn, I am a cardiologist.
在塔林 我可是心脏病专家
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
太难以置信了
I had no idea, man. I never thought.
我完全不知道 哥们 我从没想过
Is it always like that?
一直是这样吗
Took me some fucked-up places and showed me some crazy shit,
总会到些诡异的地方 看见些疯狂的事情
but not like today.
但都不像今天这样
It was so real.
太真实了
You know, so alive. I...
太激♥情♥了 你知道吗 我...
I was telling you things that I didn't even know I knew.
我告诉你的那些话 我以前自己都不知道
I mean, without fasting, without praying,
我是说 不用斋戒 不用祈祷
without any other ritual. We time-traveled into ourselves.
没有任何仪式 我们居然能玩自我穿越
There were fucking answers there.
从中获取真知
Downshift, boyfriend. I'm a V veteran
淡定 宝贝 我可是个资深瘾君子
and I know for a fact the blood can lie.
我很清楚吸血鬼血能让人产生幻觉
Did that feel like a lie to you?
你觉得那是幻觉吗
No.
不像
Let's do it again.
我们再来一次吧
Just like a virgin.
真是个雏儿
Oh, come on, baby. Take me back.
来嘛 亲爱的 带我再来一次
I want to see my people.
我想要看到我的亲人
I wanna hear what they have to say.
想要听他们说的那些话
I-I feel like... like everything that I need to learn
我感觉就像是 我需要学到的一切
is just one drop away.
都在那一小滴血里
Well, boy, you can't control the destination.
宝贝 结果是你控制不了的
We can end up in hell
我们可能下地狱
or fucking South Dakota.
也可能跑到南达科他
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Please?
求求你嘛
Don't make me go back alone.
别让我一个人回去
Look...
听着
What? Stop! Stop.
怎么了 别 别过来
What is it, man?
怎么了 哥们
What just happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing. Nothing.
没 没什么
Just sometimes
只是有时候
on V you get a little aftershock.
吸血鬼的血还有点后劲
What'd you see?
你看到了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, you saw something.
你绝对看到了
No, just a head rush of the wrong kind.
没有 就是莫名其妙的眩晕
Okay.
好吧
It's okay.
没事的
All right, we'll just, uh... come on.
好了 我们... 这样吧
We'll go to bed.
我们上♥床♥睡觉
All right? It's time for bed. Come on.
好吗 该睡觉了 来吧
You go home.
你回家吧
Um, I... I need to rest tonight.
我... 我今晚需要休息
I'll behave.
我会乖乖的
I won't.
我不会
Go on. Let La La rest, okay?
回去吧 让宝宝休息好不好
You serious?
你说真的吗
I'll call you. No big thing.
没关系 我会打给你的
Good night.
晚安
All right, good night.
好吧 晚安
It's like a werewolf,
是像狼人一样
only a panther?
不过会变成黑豹
Yes.
没错
A werepanther.
就是豹人
Well, I'm... I'm just the same as I always been.
可我... 我还是原来的我啊
I told you I had secrets, and you said you didn't care.
我说过我有秘密 你也说过你不在乎啊
I thought it was shoplifting or something.
我以为只是偷东西什么的
You could've given me a heads-up.
你的方式就不能婉转点吗
That was the only way I knew how to explain.
我只想出这一种方法向你解释
You know, I... I thought you'd understand.
你知道吗 我... 我以为你能理解
I thought you'd be a man.
我以为你是个男人
I am a man.
我当然是男人
I was ready to sign up for a meth dealer's daughter.
我都已经准备好要娶一个毒贩子的女儿
Okay.
好啊
I know what you think of me now.
我总算知道你是怎么看我的了
No, I didn't mean...
我不是那意思...
No, just keep blaming me for things that ain't my fault.
算了 你就拿那些我无能为力的事责怪我吧
Crystal, my brains feel like scrambled eggs.
克莉斯多 我现在脑子就是一团浆糊
I got my ass chewed by a vampire,
我被个阴魂不散的吸血鬼缠上
my sister's missing...
我妹妹还失踪了
Oh, poor you!
你真可怜啊
All I gotta do is marry my half-brother
而我只要跟同父异母的哥哥结婚就行了
and let him breed me till I'm old or dead.
然后不断地给他生孩子 直到老死
I gotta go look for Sookie.
我得去找苏琪了
Wait.
等等
I ain't done talking to you.
我话还没说完呢
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Why do I feel like I got muscles where I've never had muscles?
为什么以前那些没劲的部位 现在很有力气
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表