True Blood S03E09
《真爱如血》第三季 第九集
We need sanctuary.
我们得找地方躲躲
Oh, my god. What have you done?
天哪 你干了什么
I staked a vampire, the lover of Russell Edgington.
扎死了个吸血鬼 罗素·爱丁顿的情人
Are you insane? Where can we go?
你疯了吗 我们能去哪儿
Uh, a human home would be safest.
躲到人类家里会安全些
We've both been invited into Sookie's.
我俩都受邀进过苏琪家
No! that's out of the question.
不 她家不算
You never panic. Should I be panicking?
你从不会这么恐慌 我是不是也该恐慌
Ginger, dear, where do you live?
金吉 亲爱的 你住在哪儿
Across the river in Bossier. Why?
河对岸的博西尔 怎么了
We need your house. Now-ish.
我们要借用你的房♥子 现在就去
Because of the v-feds?
是因为外面的吸血鬼条子吗
I'm sorry, Miss Flanagan. The bar is closed.
抱歉 弗兰根小姐 酒吧打烊了
Thank you. I already ate.
谢谢 我已经吃过了
Tru Blood only, of course.
当然喝的是人造血
Can't stay out of trouble, can you?
你就没法不惹事儿 对吧
The VRA is two states away from ratification.
吸血鬼权利修正案只差两个州就能通过了
I should be kissing asses in Oregon,
我现在应该去俄勒冈四处阿谀奉承
not cleaning up after you in fucking Louisiana.
而不是来他妈的路易斯安那给你擦屁♥股♥
Oh, I promise there is nothing amiss in my area.
我保证 我的辖区内一切正常
Shut up. You're making my head hurt.
放你♥妈♥的♥屁 看你丫就脑袋疼
Officers, silver him.
警官们 拿银子治他
Where is he? Where is he!
他在哪儿 在哪儿
In the study, Sire.
在书房♥ 陛下
Talbot. Talbot.
托博 托博啊
Talbot. Talbot. Talbot.
托博 托博 托博
My... love me.
吾爱啊
Talbot. Talbot. Talbot.
托博 托博 托博
Talbot.
托博
Yes, I suppose I should have mentioned that.
是我杀的 我应该早点告诉你
There's an old tarp out back.
后院有一块旧的防水布
Normal couples do not do this, Bill Compton.
普通情侣不会做这些的 比尔·康普顿
Thought you'd given up on being like normal couples.
我以为你已经放弃做普通情侣的想法了
What would you rather be doing?
那你想干嘛
Sitting on the sofa, watching television?
坐沙发上看电视吗
Well, used to be my idea of excitement, you know.
我原来是觉得刺♥激♥一下不错
You've spoiled me.
可你让我刺♥激♥得过头了
Just once, I'd like to not find
我就希望能有一次 别让我回家
a dead body in my house.
就看见横着一具尸体
Is that asking too much?
这要求过分吗
Sookie, he was sent to kill you.
苏琪 他是被派来杀你的
If I didn't kill him, he would have come back for you.
如果我不杀了他 他还会找上你的
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
Don't you?
你能吗
I do. I mean, I try to, but then there's things like...
我能 我是说我会努力的 但那种事...
Like?
哪种
Like that secret file you got on me.
你偷偷调查我的那些文件
You know the one. Russell Edgington showed me.
就是罗素·爱丁顿给我看的那些
All kinds of birth records,
就是那些出生记录
family trees, newspaper clippings about me.
家谱 还有那些关于我的剪报
He said it's yours.
他说是你收集的
It's true.
没错
I collected information to find out
我收集资料是为了搞清楚
why Eric Northman has such an unusual interest in you.
为什么埃里克·诺思曼对你有这么大兴趣
I assume it has to do with what you are.
我想是因为你的身份
Do you know what I am?
你知道我的身份吗
Truly, I do not. I'm doing my best to find out.
说实话 我不知道 但我在尽力查
Okay, see, I don't know how you did things in the 1800s,
我不知道你们19世纪的人怎么行事
but keeping a file on the woman you love is creepy.
但藏着有关爱人的资料也太诡异了
I have to know what you are,
我必须知道你的真实身份
or else I can't protect you.
否则我无法保护你
But you have to trust me
但你也要相信我啊
and stop thinking of me as a thing to be protected.
别再把我看作需要保护的物件
I took care of Debbie by myself.
我独自一人干掉了黛比
I'm not afraid to spill a little blood anymore.
流点血受点伤 我已经不再害怕了
Much as you want to be human,
就像你想成为人类一样
I think I'm meeting you halfway to vampire.
我也想向你 向吸血鬼靠近一步
What?
怎么了
Usually, this is where I come up with an excuse
通常我会在这时候随便扯个理由
to get you the fuck up out of here.
让你滚蛋
Oh. Like, "I gotta get to work early."
像是"我明天要起早上班"
Or, "I think I got food poisoning."
或是"我好像食物中毒了"
Or, "Would you mind helping me clean the lice out of my bed?"
或是"你介意帮我清理一下床上的虱子吗"
I go with ticks.
我每次都说扁虱
And which is it this time?
这次你想用哪个
No. I guess you can stay.
不 我想你留下来
Mmm. Good answer.
好答案
Really.
真的吗
Very good answer.
非常好
I like your ink.
我喜欢你的刺青
Oh, yeah? Mmhm.
这个吗 嗯
They say the Olmecs and the Mayans
据说奥尔梅克人[北美古印第安人]和玛雅人
used to worship the jaguar.
曾崇拜美洲虎
Mm-hm.
嗯
He's strong and elusive.
它强大而神秘
He holds power over the universe.
并掌握着支配万物的权力
Yeah?
真的吗
Is that what you think of yourself?
你觉得自己就是这样的吗
Okay, my high school was the jaguars.
其实我高中学校的名字是美洲虎啦
That's more like it.
这还差不多
But it's pretty anyhow.
不管怎样 它真的很美
I told you, he's not here!
我说了 他不在这儿
Where the fuck is he?
那他妈在哪儿
Why ain't he got you chained up or something?
他怎么没把你锁住什么的
I don't know! just stop it! I can't think!
我不知道 别说了 我不能思考了
Yeah! just freeze! ah!
不许动
Hands on your head.
把手举起来
You a cop? Shut up.
你是警♥察♥吗 闭嘴
Is he a cop? Don't answer.
他是警♥察♥吗 别回答
Not really. What are you asking? Ransom?
不算是 你想要什么 赎金吗
We ain't got much. Well, what? Ransom?
我们没钱 什么赎金
He wants money! I don't want money.
他就是要钱 我不想要钱
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I ain't leaving you, baby. You been promised to me since you was 4.
我可不会离开你 你从四岁起就跟我订婚了
She's her own woman, she can do what she wants.
她是一个独♥立♥的女人 想怎样就怎样
You're the one who kidnapped her.
原来就是你♥他♥妈♥的绑♥架♥了她
What?
啥
She came to me.
是她跑来找我
What?
什么
Is that true? I swear to God,
是真的吗 我发誓
I'll kick your ass, you ran out on me.
你要是敢甩我 我他妈抽死你
Hey, don't talk to her like that!
喂 你别吼她
Don't make me hit you.
别逼我揍你
You know I hate it when you make me hit you.
你知道我其实不想揍你的
Dude! I got the gun! Shut the fuck up!
哥们 枪在我手里 你丫给我闭嘴
W-why does he think I kidnapped you?
为什么他会觉得是我绑♥架♥了你
He raped me too. What?
他还强♥奸♥我 什么
Cocksucker, that's my girl! I didn't rape no one!
混♥蛋♥ 那是我女人 我没强♥奸♥她
Give me the gun, baby!
宝贝 把枪给我
You bitch! why the fuck did you hit me...?
你个婊♥子♥ 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛打我
Hey, hey, hey. Give me that.
喂喂喂 给我
Could you not make me a rapist?
你能不能别给我扣个强♥奸♥犯的帽子
I'm sorry. It was the best I could think of.
对不起 我当时没想出别的说法
Look, we better tie him up before he comes to.
听着 我们最好在他醒来前把他绑起来
He's a lot stronger than he looks.
他可不是省油的灯
All right. I'll get my handcuffs.
好 我把手铐拿来
No. He can escape handcuffs.
不行 手铐没用的
What? What is he, a magician?
啥 他是干嘛的 会变魔术吗
Just... rope. Trust me. Bring me rope.
其实... 绳子 相信我 拿绳子来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表