Oh my God. Wait Sookie.
我的上帝 等等 苏琪
I... I didn't say yes.
我 我没答应他
You rejected him?
你拒绝他了
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Just... If he does come home for any reason
如果他回来 不论怎样
call me and let me know even if he commands you not to.
一定打电♥话♥告诉我 哪怕他不许你打
Oh you know I can't do that.
你知道我不能违抗他
I don't care. Just do it.
我不管 照我说的做
Shit.
该死
Fuck. Shit.
妈的 该死
Fuck. Shit.
我♥操♥ 该死
Hey whatever-your-name-is wake up okay?
喂 那个谁 赶紧醒过来
Hey.
喂
Oh no no no no.
哦不 不不不
Come on.
不是吧
Oh my God.
我的上帝
Maybe this'll work.
或许这个有用
I can't tell whether my skin is burning up or if it's freezing
我说不出来浑身是发热还是发冷
but it feels so fucking good.
反正太他妈爽了
Pull over Jimmy.
吉米 停车
I gotta get me a drag off of this fuck.
我也要来一口
Nope we ain't stopping.
不行 不能停车
I'm dying over here.
我要急死了
Spit some in his mouth.
你喝一口吐他嘴里
What? That's gay.
什么 太基了吧
And playing with your own titties in a car full of dudes ain't?
在满是爷们的车里自摸就不基了吗
It's the only way you're getting any V.
你想喝吸血鬼血就只有这样
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Can't fucking believe I'm doing this.
真♥他♥妈♥想不到我还要干这种事
You're the one in charge is that correct?
你是管事的 对吧
Oh shit.
该死
I got vamper juice all over my good touring gloves.
我这么好的运动手套都沾上血了
If you have any kind of orders to keep me alive
如果上头要你留我活口
you are about to fail.
看来你是不能复命了
At the rate that you're draining me
你们再这样喝我的血
I will die.
我会死的
Oh fuck!
操
Andy where the hell'd you come from?
安迪 你从哪儿冒出来的
I didn't want anybody to see me so I parked around back.
我不想让人看见 所以把车停在屋后
Came in through your window.
从后窗跳进来的
What the hell's going on here?
你这是搞什么鬼
Hey how's Tara?
泰拉怎么样
She's a fucking mess that's how she is.
她完全崩溃了 就那样了
Jesus fucking Christ.
我的那个天哪
Don't you freak out on me.
别在我面前发疯
I killed a man.
我杀了人
No Stackhouse I killed him.
不 斯塔克豪斯 是我杀的
That's what I just told Bud
我就是这样告诉巴德的
and that what both of us have to stick to
我们两个必须口风一致
because there's holes in our story.
因为这故事有漏洞
Big gaping ones. Like?
很大的漏洞 什么漏洞
If he was really all up in my face with a knife
既然他是持刀冲到我面前
then how come the gun that killed him was fired from over 20 feet away?
射死他的子弹怎么会从20英尺外飞来
Well shit man.
该死的 老兄
Why'd you tell him a story with holes in it?
你为什么告诉他这种漏洞百出的故事
We gotta go back and tell him the truth.
我们得回去对他讲实话
You tell anybody anything
你要是说出去一个字
we are both gonna spend the rest of our lives in jail.
我们俩就得在监狱里过下半辈子了
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想进监狱
Then I need to see a lot less conscience
那就不要内疚
and a lot more cojones and I need to see them pronto.
壮起胆子 你给我快点
All right.
好吧
Now listen.
现在给我听着
Bud Dearborne's a good man he's a good cop
巴德·迪亚博是个好人 好警♥察♥
but he is tired and he is old and he don't see the holes
但他脑子转得慢 岁数也大了 不像从前那样
like he used to.
能找出破绽
We are gonna get through this
我们会挨过去的
so long as we both act like everything's perfectly normal.
只要我们表现得一切照常就行
I ain't even sure what normal is anymore.
我已经不知道什么是照常了
Well for you normal's going out and getting tails
你嘛 照常就是出去晃 找妞泡
so I suggest you start there.
你可以从这些开始
No that's the old Jason.
不 那是原来的杰森
I wanna be new Jason.
我想重新做人
Well when this thing blows over
行了 等风声过去
you can go out and not get laid all you want to
你可以出去晃 不泡妞 想怎样就怎样
but for now you gotta be the Jason Stackhouse everybody knows.
暂时 你还得是大家熟知的那个杰森
So conscience off dick on
所以 良心收起 金枪挺起
and everything's gonna be all right.
就平安无事了
Fine.
行吧
Say it with me.
跟我说一遍
Conscience off.
良心收起
Conscience off.
良心收起
Dick what? Dick on.
金枪怎么着 金枪挺起
And everything's... Gonna be all right.
然后就... 平安无事了
All right then.
这就行了
That's more like it.
这才像回事嘛
I wasn't here tonight Stackhouse.
今晚我没来过这里 斯塔克豪斯
Now I don't remember telling you
我有没有告诉过你
lavender was my favorite color.
我以前最喜欢淡紫色
I'm in no mood for lesbian weirdness tonight Pam.
今晚我可没心情搞女同 帕姆
Where's Bill?
比尔在哪儿
I have no idea.
我不知道
Then where's Eric?
那埃里克在哪儿
He's um indisposed at the moment.
他现在 呃 不太方便
Indisposed doing what?
怎么不太方便
Sookie stop. Don't. Come back.
苏琪 站住 别去 回来
I know he's in here. Bill!
我知道他在这里 比尔
Holy S.
天呐
Sookie.
苏琪
See anything you like?
有没有看到什么想看的
I do.
有
I take it Sookie couldn't be stopped.
看来苏琪真是无人可挡啊
What can I say?
怎么说呢
She overpowered me.
她征服了我
Off you go Pam.
你可以走了 帕姆
Fine.
好吧
Sookie meet my new dancer Yvetta from Estonia.
苏琪 见见我的新舞者 爱沙尼亚的伊维塔
Yvetta meet Sookie from here.
伊维塔 这是苏琪 本地人
Hi.
你好
So what brings you
告诉我 如此芬芳夏夜
to Fangtasia on this balmy summer night?
什么风把你吹到范塔西娅来了
Bill's been kidnapped and I think you did it.
有人劫持了比尔 我觉得是你干的
I didn't.
不是我
Any other theories?
还有别的理论吗
I'm still on this one thank you very much.
我坚持这个想法 谢谢
Where were you tonight around 11:00?
今晚11点左右你在哪里
Here with Yvetta.
这里 和伊维塔在一起
Doing this?
干这个
For the last six hours?
干了6个小时
You seem surprised.
你好像很惊讶
Is Bill's stamina not up to snuff?
莫非比尔的持久力没达标
Tell me where I can find Lorena.
告诉我哪里能找到罗瑞娜
If you don't have him she does.
如果不是你劫持的比尔 就是她
Solid theory
严谨的理论
but given the tenor of your last run-in with Miss Krasiki
但鉴于上次你和卡拉斯基小姐相处的情况
I think it's better if I dealt with her instead.
还是我替你去找她比较妥当
How do I know you will?
我怎么知道你会去
Because if Bill was in fact kidnapped
因为如果确实有人劫持比尔
by human or vampire
无论是人类 还是吸血鬼干的
I am duty-bound as sheriff of the area in which he resides
我作为他所在地的治安官
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表