I bought a set of new radials from him.
我从他那儿买♥♥了一套新的径向轮胎
Turns out they were used as in bald as a baby's behind.
结果是用过的 和婴儿的屁屁一样光滑
Uh thank you so much Audrey.
非常感谢 奥德丽
Remind me never to mess with
你提醒了我
the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce.
别和木兰商会的人搅和
My plea--
我很...
If I know my mama
出于我对老妈的了解
she's probably out there
她十有八♥九♥会站在那儿
telling all her friends that she did me a favor
告诉所有的朋友 这些年来
by lying to me for all these years.
一直欺骗我都是为了我好
I just feel betrayed.
我感觉被出♥卖♥♥♥了
I don't know Bubba.
我不清楚 好老弟
I think I'm with Big Maxine on this one.
你简直就是翻版的玛可辛太太
Hey take that back or I'm gonna
嘿 你要再敢这么说
stick a branch up your butt
我就拿根树枝捅你的屁♥股♥
prickly end first.
还是用尖的那头
Weren't you happier before?
你以前就很快乐吗
When your daddy was still shot by a robber
以为你♥爸♥爸是被强盗射杀
instead of by hisself? Oh not really
而不是自杀的时候 那也不见得
because before I belonged to her 24/7 365.
在她时时刻刻管着我之前 我也快乐过
But now it-- It's like they say
但现在 就像人们常说的
the truth has set me free.
真♥相♥还我自♥由♥
That sounds like the same religious dog muck
听起来真像史蒂夫·纽林
Steve Newlin was trying to sell me on.
灌输给我的宗教垃圾
I'm starting to think the truth it's poison.
我开始思考真♥相♥ 真♥相♥有毒
Aw you don't really believe that.
其实你是不相信的
Yes I do.
我相信
Look man people are always trying
我说哥们 大家总是想
to fuck up other people's lives by telling lies about them.
通过谎言搅乱别人的生活
You want to really fuck somebody's life up?
你要真想搅乱别人的生活
Tell the truth about them.
就把真♥相♥告诉他们
They ain't never gonna be the same.
效果肯定不一样
somebody must have told the truth about me then.
那么一定是有人告诉我了真♥相♥
My whole life's gone from happy to hell
我的整个人生就在短短几天里
inside just a couple days.
从天堂坠入地狱
I got no girlfriend
我没了女友
I got no roof over my head unless you count my car
无处安身 除非车子也算
which is where I slept last night.
我昨晚就睡在车里了
Yeah I've been there.
嗯 我也经历过
Good to know I got friends though.
幸好我还有朋友
Friends are good.
朋友很好
Because I need a place to stay.
因为我需要地方住
I reckon you do.
可以想象
Jason can I crash at your place for a little while or not?
杰森 我能在你家小住几日吗
Of course man.
当然可以 伙计
That's kind of a nasty way to ask.
这种问法还真是让人讨厌
How is she?
她还好吗
Sleeping finally.
终于睡着了
So keep it down. I don't wanna wake her up.
小声点 别把她吵醒了
Thank you for calling me.
谢谢你通知我
This ain't about you and me
这并不表示
building a bridge into our future together all right?
你我以后能和好如初 懂吗
You shot a gun at me.
你拿枪射我
But you know what? I don't even have the time.
你要知道 我没时间理会这些
I got two jobs both of which I need
我兼两份工 少做一份都不成
one of which I already didn't even show up for today.
今天我已经翘了一份工
And Tara been asking for you nonstop so--
泰拉还不断嚷着要你来
She has? Like a moth to flame.
真的吗 简直就是飞蛾扑火
Poor thing just want her mama.
只想着扑向妈妈的怀抱了
That's because she knows in times of trouble
那是因为她清楚 遇到困难时
a mama's the only person her baby can turn to.
只有妈妈才是孩子唯一的依靠
Mm. Thank you God
感谢主
for this opportunity to heal my baby.
给我这个机会为女疗伤
Yo please. None of that.
别来这套
Do everybody a solid and instead of looking up
做做好事吧 别总是主啊神的
at the God and let all the shit happen
任凭这些破事发生
you need to keep your eyes on your fucking daughter
你应该好好照看你的乖女儿
because she ain't right to be alone.
可别让她一个人待着
I promise.
我会的
Good.
很好
I'll be back around midnight.
我会在半夜回来
Lafayette. I'm late.
拉法耶 我要迟到了
I'm sorry about shooting your gun at you.
我很抱歉曾向你开枪
Bitch you-me bridge
贱♥人♥ 我们之间
it ain't gonna never motherfucking happen.
是无法和好如初了
I take it you heard what happened last night with Bill.
我想你已经听说比尔昨晚的遭遇了
Kenya told me.
肯雅已经告诉我了
She also told me you got a hint out of line with her.
她还说你对她有点出格
If anyone was out of line it was her.
出格的是她
The man I'd be engaged to right now
比尔被劫持走了
if I'd gotten a chance to say yes
如果当时我答应了
was kidnapped last night
我们现在都订婚了
and Kenya wouldn't even file a missing persons report.
而肯雅甚至都没写失踪报告
Well how the hell could she Sookie
那她该怎么做呢 苏琪
when the person that's missing
失踪的那个人
ain't even a real person?
甚至都不算人类
Okay tell me you did not just say that
好吧 告诉我你这是无心之言
because if you did I might have to forget
不然我可要忘记
that I was brought up to respect my elders.
尊老爱幼的光荣传统了
We are all supposed to respect our elders
我们都应该尊重长辈
and since Bill Compton's got
而比尔·康普顿
about a hundred years on you
可比你大上一百岁
I think he deserves at least a hint of your respect.
我觉得他该得到你起码的尊重
There's a-- a woman. A vampire actually.
有个女人 确切地说是吸血鬼
Her name's Lorena Krasiki
她叫罗瑞娜·卡拉斯基
and I think she's the one who took him.
应该就是她劫走了比尔
I need you to help me find her.
请你帮我找到她
You have to understand Sookie.
请你理解 苏琪
I got dead bodies piling up on me.
我手上堆满了凶杀案的卷宗
Dead human bodies.
都是人类被杀
So I can't be spending this department's limited resources
我不可能耗费局里有限的资源
following up on hunches about vampire nappings.
跟进莫须有的吸血鬼劫持案
See I don't think I should have to understand that.
说真的 我理解不了
Because I love Bill just like you love your wife
因为我爱比尔 就像你深爱你的妻子
and your children and your grandbabies.
你的孩子和你的孙子
So to my mind that makes him worth following up on.
所以在我看来 有必要找他回来
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yeah?
什么事
You Tommy?
你是托米吧
Congrats bro. You can read.
恭喜伙计 胸牌上写了
Tommy Mickens?
托米·米肯斯
No sir.
不 先生
Family name's Harmon.
我姓哈蒙
So uh
那么
You're not Melinda and Joe Lee's boy then?
你不是梅琳达和乔·李的孩子吗
Because somebody told me he's working here.
因为有人跟我说他在这儿工作
Oh the Tommy you're looking for Tommy Mickens
你要找托米·米肯斯是吧
Uh he quit about six seven months ago.
他六七个月前就辞职了
Said he was leaving town. Didn't say where to.
说他要离开这里 没说要去哪里
A real piece of shit if you ask me.
没良心的家伙
Yeah well from what I'm hearing
是啊 我听说
Pretty much all the Mickens are.
姓米肯斯的都是这样
Can't speak to that.
这我可说不准
He's the only one I ever met.
我就认识这么一个米肯斯
So sorry I couldn't be more help.
抱歉帮不了你
Oh. Well thanks anyway.
还是多谢你
You got some nice tires.
你这儿的轮胎不错
Maybe I'll uh come back and get me some
也许我会回来
on my way back out of town.
换些轮胎上路
Give you good deal if you do.
你要来 一定给你好价钱
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表