Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you.
看来我不得不逮捕你
By the powers vested in me by the authority...
以当权者赋予我的权利...
The authority? ... I hereby...
当权者 我在此...
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Who are the authority?
谁才是当权者
What gave them the authority?
谁赋予他们权利
Nothing. No one.
没有 都没有
You okay?
你还好吗
They took it, as I am taking it today.
他们收回了 正如我今天也要收回
I no longer recognize the authority.
我不再承认所谓的当权者
You are aware... she stays on the table!
你应该知道... 不许动她
You are aware that just saying that is a cardinal sin.
你应该知道这样说可是犯了重罪
I am aware of just what a tough little boat I'm putting you in.
我只知道我现在让你非常不爽
Honestly, it is kind of fun.
说实话 还是很有趣的
You know I'm beholden by duty
你知道我有义务
to convey your blasphemy to the authority...
揭露你对当权者的亵渎
To the authority? Well, that won't be happening.
亵渎当权者 我没有那样做
But enough about you.
我只是无视你而已
In exchange for the money she owes the IRS,
为了归还她拖欠国税局的钱
Queen Sophie Anne,
苏菲·安妮女王
has kindly accepted my marriage proposal.
欣然地接受了我的求婚
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Your majesty...
尊敬的陛下
Yes, my loyal subject?
何事 我忠实的臣民
Oh, we would be delighted
如果您能为我们主持婚礼
if you would officiate the wedding for us.
我们会很高兴
I am forbidden to conduct any rights of alignment
我不能参与任何形式的权利联盟
unless specifically authori...
除非有当权者...
Unless specifically authorized to do so by the authority.
除非当权者特别授权 允许你这样做
Yes, well, perhaps you have not quite grasped
没错 可能你还没太理解
the subtext of our earlier exchange.
我们此前所谈到的内容
But there's a new fucking authority in town.
这个地方已经他妈的有了新的当权者
I swear fealty now and always to the one true vampire authority
我发誓永远效忠于那个真正的当权者
in whose wisdom and justice I...
只有他的智慧与公正...
You pathetic fool,
可怜的蠢货
blindly doing the bidding of others, just like humans.
只会像人类那样盲目执行别人的命令
It's vampires like you who've been
就是因为有你这样的吸血鬼
holding the rest of us back for centuries.
几百年来 我们才会停滞不前
You can dish it out,
你可以惩罚我们啊
But you sure can't take it, can you, Magister
不过你肯定搞不定了 对吧 大♥法♥官
Let's see how this plays out, Pam.
帕姆 看看这场戏是怎么演完的
You can always taunt later.
你可以过一会再嘲讽别人
Can we hurry this along?
我们能不能快点
I'm getting cold feet.
免得我变卦
Of course, my little pudding.
当然 我的甜心
This could be so much less painful
如果你把那句该死的话说出来
if you just said the fucking words!
现在就不会那么痛了
I am bound by duty to uphold the sacred laws of...
我有义务维护神圣的法律...
Your call.
说啊
I hereby pronounce you...
我在此宣布
husband and wife.
你们结成夫妇
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, thanks.
谢谢
So happy I could bleed.
真高兴被你要挟
Congratulations, your majesties.
恭喜 陛下
Yes, congrats.
恭喜
You realize, of course, the authority will never recognize...
你早晚会意识到 当权者绝不会承认...
Its own irrelevancy?
不合时宜了吧
That's where you and I differ, magister.
这就是我和你不同的地方 大♥法♥官
I truly believe they will, and soon.
我非常相信他们很快会认可的
Andalusia, the Iberian Peninsula.
你知道吧 九世纪晚期
Later 9th century, you know?
在伊比利亚半岛 安达卢西亚
Well, whatever.
无所谓了
It's a long enough time for you
你盲目地忠于当权者
to have outgrown your blind allegiance to the authority and their rule of law.
以及他们制定的法则 已经太久太久了
There is only one law.
只有一条法则
The law of nature, the survival of the fittest.
自然规律 适者生存
And we need to take this world back from the humans,
我们要从人类手中夺过这个世界
not placate them with billboards and PR campaigns
而不是用广♥告♥牌和公♥关♥策略去安抚他们
while they destroy it.
等他们毁了这个家园
That is not authority. That is abdicating authority.
那叫什么权利 根本就是放弃权利
Your majesty.
陛下
Shall we?
走吗
We shall.
走吧
Actually, no.
还不行呢
Say hello to the true death.
迎接真正的死亡吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表